"Has your sex drive totally withered? I absolutely want Ina to rough me up with her tentacles, eh you guys don't? You guys are withered, old men; You want timid girls, you want them kind and quiet"Houshou Marine

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Time to send in those Uruka moments

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
ULTIMATE RRAT: Kiara kidnapped and has been keeping Gura in her basement for a year while making her pretend nothing is amiss due to her uncontainable menhera and jealous numberfagging, but Gura has been fighting back and refusing to stream more and more, after she refused to voice act on the sock puppet thing Kiara had enough and killed her, and the police just found the body.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
NijiEN got a jong collab scheduled

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Comfiest bug you know is streaming

Bronze

Small corpo RealCorp has announced they're closing up shop at the end of the month. There might be more to look into here but haven't had time to do it yet.
So the girl who departed some time ago simply left earlier?
She talked about it in a stream iirc. there might be some clues. Dont remember her name though.
But I've also thought they've been using a voice changer sometimes because sometimes it seems like their voice is warped.
She does. Doesn't hide it too. There's a pretty long post in her community tab where she talks about it.
E: Found it on twitter

Anyone curious about earthquake aftermath can follow her, she mentioned water rations in a tweet.

For 8th day of christmas, we have a video of phase girls wishing happy new year and talking for a bit. (#sponsored#ad) E: Except Panko and Jelly

Last edited:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Check this out: The archived Nitter of some random guy actually had the full link, and the doc is still up.

Here's where I got it: https://webcache.googleusercontent....r6PEh1clYJ:https://nitter.1d4.us/BonelloNecro
Here's the ONE HUNDRED AND NINETY-THREE PAGE DOC https://docs.google.com/document/d/1v9MKVhO8xMM1PZC_H0uLw7Rm7iWbQhxknzdNazKXTPw/edit
And an archived copy, natch: https://mega.nz/file/gP9iyL7K#jMG4k9-8Nh_Nxc9POFef4q3du2-rI0IE5gGsmIKCYd8

The document I found refers to yet another document, which is over five hundred pages of screenshots that Belph apparently made first. It just keeps going.
Archive: https://mega.nz/file/NC9R1CLJ#QFvgdQGSryG5ZgEMqz4L9UVQlIPO1kIDJ_1DcS51wdw
193 pages. I bet it's the most these people have ever written in their lives.

Based on her last tweet before this she either is too tired or it's related to the Myth stream later this week.
Going to assume its related to the collab. Wasn't she bitching a few months ago that people kept making shit up without fully knowing the details (when she mentioned graduating and people ran with it)? Yeah no shit they do it given that she keeps vagueposting like that.

2024 draws blood the first day of the year, buckle up meatsacks this year is gonna be a bumpy ride
I feel like this corpo has been slowly dying for a while I only know/follow is Kora Kurage and I have seen the orange-haired one (pretty sure they trans). Kora announced that she would graduate/hiatus the first week of January.
1704177178410.png
She is currently doing a karaoke. She is very extremely adorable but due to scheduling, I haven't been able to watch much of her. She mentioned being scared of singing Karaoke but her fans pushing her towards singing more. Pretty wholesome.

Clip tax (I was editing a big 2 part clip about the Pippa/Drunk thing but LEC got ahead of me). Anyway, I will leave that part out for the next days and I kept the Ball Drop and the start of the call. This is from Kirshe's POV because Pippa was doing Vertical and that shit filters me.

Saturnus

haha it's unou

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
finally gave this a listen

damn i like this one along with lunitys cover

and its a hyperpunk as well so eargasm

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
I hope they have more of a "boys being boys" vibe than Holostars EN because those disappointed me 😅
Most starsJPs technically are brotubers (the incline of fanservice only started after gen3 debuted because one of them is more adept at it, but they're not making it their main content still), roberu and arurandeisu are probably the best examples because they mainly get along with everyone even those outside of the holopro circles. The good thing about getting into them nowadays is that there are a lot more dedicated clippers compared to the early years (people like multi, omaebow, oboretai and Mochizuki)
each of them honestly had their own niche going on so you can probably grab a few clips and try tuning into one of their streams (some fans do liveTL occasionally) and see if anyone entices you enough, don't let the opinion of people who never watches them properly affect you and most of all, have fun :irysthumbsupl:

There's a collab stream with Arurandeisu and Ao this friday(5th) in which Arunii has to teach her math until she can solve quadratic equation problem by the way, which, can be a long stream depending on Ao's actual math skill

frz

10 pm jst is the time she mentioned and she thinks it might be on Flare's channel. Which also happens to be at the same time as Bae's Mario Kart stream.
Apparently Calli mentioned that there will be a Calli, IRyS, Flare, Watame Mario Party collab soon (tonight?)..........I am afraid.
Whatever it is isn't good either:

Here's my rrat:
Irys already told Kiara she's gonna quit and volunteered for Calli's collab
Calli has a reputation to uphold. Notice the uptick in redjuice's art of Irys recently? He knows he's not gonna be able to draw them anymore. That's why he's rushing all of them out.

You would think that after the second time you would stop playing mario party. I'm not really one for superstitions, but i wouldn't choose to break a mirror or walk under a ladder if i didn't have to either.
It will be different next time for sure for sure.
Next time: https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2023...-charles-martinet-steps-down-as-marios-voice/

Last edited:

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Here's my rrat:
Irys already told Kiara she's gonna quit and volunteered for Calli's collab
Calli has a reputation to uphold
You would think that after the second time you would stop playing mario party. I'm not really one for superstitions, but i wouldn't choose to break a mirror or walk under a ladder if i didn't have to either.

Not-Username

Personal rrat: reine can't make it due to earthquake

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
I'm actually subscribed to Oren but I don't watch them a ton, they put a lot of effort into their community. But I've also thought they've been using a voice changer sometimes because sometimes it seems like their voice is warped. Best of luck to her, I saw her post about the earthquake earlier today on youtube.
Sometimes uses a voice changer? Does nobody ever read the about section...
Screenshot_20240102_025650_Samsung Internet.jpg

BEEG Booba Fishing

Personal rrat: reine can't make it due to earthquake
:confusedshuba:I don't think she was anywhere near Japan during it.

Even if the earthquake somehow reached Indonesia, going by this tweet she was already in Europe before New Year

Edit: forgot the tweet like a dumbass

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Okay so apparently a huge chunk of the talents from a well respected pH vtuber agency(?) Is all pulling out and I was digging on what I could find and oh boy

DRAMA TIME LETS FUCKING GO

So as I was crawling through my usual feed I saw something that was posted by doc shiori which actually got me curious on what the fuck is happening currently on the scene and oh boy tea is being served
IMG_20240102_150145.jpg
good morning I don't usually post about this stuff but anyway

So there was tea being splashed around last nigvht but I slept while learning about everything xD

Even though I didn't do anything, I was dragged
Along the issue as well🤣

Calling me a cloutchaser and a gossip.ironic

After all that's been said and done, I do not want to associate with someone who backstabs and pulls down other vtubers.it was such a waste of your hard work
You boasted being about a community for phvtubers yet you talk shit about your fellow phvtubers.These people supported your community, helped with your events; some even defended you and this is how you repay them?

I'm sorry but that is disgusting behavior and I hope you do better

Which led me to open my Twitter to see what's happening there as my friend said that theres drama brewing about there as well

Which lead me to seeing other phchuubas calling out saysay and her catty behavior(not including doc)

Which also according to yabi includes money as well

TL:WAIT@saysayvt DONT HIDE YET REFUND THE 2.5K PESOS THAT I USED TO COMMISSION YOU

Which is apparently animated scenes for the girls debut which she made back in fucking October and guess what

APPARENTLY THE BITCH DOESNT KNOW SHIT ABOUT FUCKING GRAPHICS :Vesper-UNHINGED:

TL:the gist of it was a screenshot of someone inside saysayvts community outright saying that the bitch doesnt know graphics and has a lot of pending commissions

Which lead me to seeing this because apparently she did a stream about it but it's in twitch so fuck that shit

Which then lead me to this particular tweet with a fucking slide for a clapback on what the bitch was yapping about on that stream

Which included a Canva document

Then they also reposted this

Which then lead to the woman of hour posting this announcement a day ago

TL: I would like to let people know that I no longer wish to be associated with row4/v-vibes because they are faggots

I hope they change for the better and to not be an inconvenience to others

I love you all except for the people who have no respect and is using others to elevate their own winning horse

If you need clarifications about this matter, do not hesitate me dm me on Twitter or Facebook

Now going through her Facebook page announcement of this the people who are outright criticizing her are getting their comments deleted immediately so kek

As of this moment there's no activity on this bitch in both ends(fb,Twitter) so she's probably gonna DFE

All in all this is fucking gay and I'm infuriated that doc shiori was somehow dragged by this bitch when she literally did a donothon to save her patients life

I fucking hate effortposting on the goddamn fone

Last edited:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Okay so apparently a huge chunk of the talents from a well respected pH vtuber agency(?) Is all pulling out and I was digging on what I could find and oh boy

So as I was crawling through my usual feed I saw something that was posted by doc shiori which actually got me curious on what the fuck is happening currently on the scene and oh boy tea is being served
View attachment 60868

So there was tea being splashed around last nigvht but I slept while learning about everything xD

Along the issue as well🤣

After all that's been said and done, I do not want to associate with someone who backstabs and pulls down other vtubers.it was such a waste of your hard work
You boasted being about a community for phvtubers yet you talk shit about your fellow phvtubers.These people supported your community, helped with your events; some even defended you and this is how you repay them?

Which led me to open my Twitter to see what's happening there as my friend said that theres drama brewing about there as well

Which lead me to seeing other phchuubas calling out saysay and her catty behavior(not including doc)

TL:WAIT@saysayvt DONT HIDE YET REFUND THE 2.5K PESOS THAT I USED TO COMMISSION YOU

Which is apparently animated scenes for the girls debut which she made back in fucking October and guess what

TL:the gist of it was a screenshot of someone inside saysayvts community outright saying that the bitch doesnt know graphics and has a lot of pending commissions

Which lead me to seeing this because apparently she did a stream about it but it's in twitch so fuck that shit

Which then lead me to this particular tweet with a fucking slide for a clapback on what the bitch was yapping about on that stream

TL: I would like to let people know that I no longer wish to be associated with row4/v-vibes because they are faggots

I love you all except for the people who have no respect and is using others to elevate their own winning horse

If you need clarifications about this matter, do not hesitate me dm me on Twitter or Facebook

Now going through her Facebook page announcement of this the people who are outright criticizing her are getting their comments deleted immediately so kek

As of this moment there's no activity on this bitch in both ends(fb,Twitter) so she's probably gonna DFE

All in all this is fucking gay and I'm infuriated that doc shiori was somehow dragged by this bitch when she literally did a donothon to save her patients life

I fucking hate effortposting on the goddamn fone

Another day, another PH Vtuber group exploding.

:whatastory:

Bronze

View attachment 60868

So there was tea being splashed around last night but I slept while learning about everything xD

Along the issue as well🤣

Bro I fucking hate effortposting on a goddamn fone

This shit's happening on my timeline too. Isay or w e is co founder of V-tanahan, whatever that is. Both them and row4 did their own awards it seems, although winner of the former award show doesn't sound too thrilled. I didn't expect this to involve that many people. Many people seem to be against Saysay and her org though.

E:
Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom