"Every once in a while, you're supposed to get vored"S.S. Isa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
So you think she was suspended and hospitalized? The hospitalization wasn't just a cover-up for the suspension?

God damn, that's evil. But this is Niji EN we're talking about so who knows.
I think the hospitalization is real, I can't imagine someone going so far as to get a fake hospital band for a meme. Selen doesn't seem like the kind of menhara to fake a hospital trip like that. And that'd be lawsuit worthy too if Niji were to 'force' her to do that.

Suspension I think is still in contention, but my bet is that it's pretty safe to assume yes at this point. Whether it's a disciplinary suspension though, or a "We're removing you from streaming until you are mentally fit" type suspension is certainly up for discussion.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
I Passed out LOL

This vtuber that lives in the prefecture where eartquakes happened suffered a lot :(

Ensok

Early Adopter
I Passed out LOL

This vtuber that lives in the prefecture where eartquakes happened suffered a lot :(

I'm actually subscribed to Oren but I don't watch them a ton, they put a lot of effort into their community. But I've also thought they've been using a voice changer sometimes because sometimes it seems like their voice is warped. Best of luck to her, I saw her post about the earthquake earlier today on youtube.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Horo7618

No one in particular

God's Strongest Dragoon

bothyourhouses

I know the average modern women even struggles with the basics but does a nigga really need to preach about Vagisil or whatever the fuck
All the women around him are British, please understand.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
I think the hospitalization is real, I can't imagine someone going so far as to get a fake hospital band for a meme. Selen doesn't seem like the kind of menhara to fake a hospital trip like that. And that'd be lawsuit worthy too if Niji were to 'force' her to do that.

Suspension I think is still in contention, but my bet is that it's pretty safe to assume yes at this point. Whether it's a disciplinary suspension though, or a "We're removing you from streaming until you are mentally fit" type suspension is certainly up for discussion.
My rrat is she was super pissed after management fucked her over. Her being pissed had her not thinking straight and actually got into some kind of accident as a result (not suicide attempt, I think she left the hospital too quick for that).

Then she came back and got a proper suspension for her "Fuck da Management" tweet.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
So you think she was suspended and hospitalized? The hospitalization wasn't just a cover-up for the suspension?

Maybe got the notif she was going to be suspended for whatever fucking purpose and that drove her to whatever caused the hospitalization.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Doki-posting is intensifying.

Archive

Yeah, she totally got a silent suspension but was given an exception to post the accident/hospitalization news - Selen hasn't even liked any fan art since Christmas and she is usually super active on that front, I think it's one of her biggest passions. She's probably bored out of her mind. It's such a shitty approach because the lack of closure feels really bad as a fan, and will make some of those people resent the company and hurt their bottom line (as it has been doing over the past year, albeit at a slow rate). They were so close to having a relatively good month to round off 2023 and still managed to mess it up.
Silent suspension that turns to a graduation after a month. That's what happened with Zaion and Gundou. Her being this active on her PL tells a lot. I wish her the best and hopefully her parents goes back to HK immediately after the whole hospitalization thing. She needs time with her doge.

Clip tax.

Kanauru did a 5 min DJ battle video.

Vedal being a kinky turtle.

Vedal being an Austrian boss.

Pippa gets the tangent fox aroused on New Year's.

Bae gets Eigo Jouzu'd by Sui-chan.

And finally... Dokibird lore redebut stream :smugselen:.

USS IOWA

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Apparently Calli mentioned that there will be a Calli, IRyS, Flare, Watame Mario Party collab soon (tonight?)..........I am afraid.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Small corpo RealCorp has announced they're closing up shop at the end of the month. There might be more to look into here but haven't had time to do it yet.

2024 draws blood the first day of the year, buckle up meatsacks this year is gonna be a bumpy ride

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

My New Year's resolution is to not fuck with Kronii.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Come and join the stream and help peer pressure Eimi to eat an even spicier flavor.

e:
oh gruedfg.png

Last edited:

Horo7618

No one in particular

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
After canceling yesterday's streams, Subaru's playing Dragon Quest until completion.

She also has a collab with Yorumi Rena later.

She said she spent yesterday looking through her fans' tweets cause she wanted to make sure they were okay :sanasmile:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Salado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom