"I did't know it was so fun to hurt people; You have no idea... you have no idea how much pent up rage I have"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I'm with you on that, given it's a full-year chart for 2023. I'm not so sure what the full year chart even says. On the other hand the 1-month can be easily biased by events. The best chart /#/ produces is probably the 90-day ones but they aren't typically available in this format.

The monthly chart better shows the Phase incline and also a big boost to HoloEN as a whole. Also badly misses Mysta.
I'm gonna numberfag too and point out that Dizzy is on the list twice at 32 and 85. But she only gets credit (and pay) for one

:urtearingmeapart:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
So when Hexa said she was in the bathroom for 30 minutes and no one noticed was she talking about her own bathroom, at her house, for her party?
Presumably.
Discord-yz3p7-PTd5d.png
So if i get it right, she invited friends to her house, i assume everyone is drunk and having fun. She then needs attention because women. So she locks herself in the bathroom and no one notices it so she starts tweeting about wanting a pew pew for reasons? Yeah GSH

ogey_rrat

ogey
It really sounds like she's finding her groove, this is a really good cover. I've got Joan Jett vibes from Roca for a while and this just cements it further.
I second this, not only is she a good singer but she's also not afraid to deviate from generic anime/vocaloid fotm stuff which gives her a bit of a niche to work with. Led Zeppelin is her favorite band iirc and she's covered one of their songs before, so maybe we'll also get a proper Zep song release later this year.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Did you find a link to the cancellation google doc anywhere, the one that was posted on Dec 9? All the cached results only have a preview, where the link is cut off like so. Looks like there was some kind of takedown that was more effective than they'd hoped. Checked archive.md, web archive, and ghostarchive.
I would have archived and posted it if I could find it. I did look for more information, but everything relevant was posted starting at the beginning of December and ending sometime mid-December.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
She then needs attention because women. So she locks herself in the bathroom
I'm going to get shit for defending Hexa here, but that's quite the leap. We have no idea if anything else caused her menhera moment.

Bronze

First "Announcement" of the year I've seen is here by someone i haven't heard of. Don't know if she's implying a reincarnation or "next mission" stuff is just kayfabe. She seems to had breaks due to IRL stuff, so could be either.

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
I would have archived and posted it if I could find it. I did look for more information, but everything relevant was posted starting at the beginning of December and ending sometime mid-December.
Check this out: The archived Nitter of some random guy actually had the full link, and the doc is still up.

Here's where I got it: https://webcache.googleusercontent....r6PEh1clYJ:https://nitter.1d4.us/BonelloNecro
Here's the ONE HUNDRED AND NINETY-THREE PAGE DOC https://docs.google.com/document/d/1v9MKVhO8xMM1PZC_H0uLw7Rm7iWbQhxknzdNazKXTPw/edit
And an archived copy, natch: https://mega.nz/file/gP9iyL7K#jMG4k9-8Nh_Nxc9POFef4q3du2-rI0IE5gGsmIKCYd8

The document I found refers to yet another document, which is over five hundred pages of screenshots that Belph apparently made first. It just keeps going.
Archive: https://mega.nz/file/NC9R1CLJ#QFvgdQGSryG5ZgEMqz4L9UVQlIPO1kIDJ_1DcS51wdw

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Not content with just one win, Sara returns to the depths of Hades to beat her dad's ass yet again
1704147807272.png

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
First "Announcement" of the year I've seen is here by someone i haven't heard of. Don't know if she's implying a reincarnation or "next mission" stuff is just kayfabe. She seems to had breaks due to IRL stuff, so could be either.

She plays a lot of apex and is pretty good from what i can see. VSPO perhaps?

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
A friend of Hexa that was at her (?) house last night. She took a video of the outside. I'm sure an autist would be able to find out where it is if they cared.
Interesting 🤔

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

What's with the red ass artwork

It's a thought provoking image :smugpipi:
Honestly the more I look at it the less it makes sense. Are they suppose to be spats, is it skin but if its skin why red when the face is white. There is also a tuft of red hair that looks like it could be a tail, but it's in the wrong position as if the hair is jutting out... FROM THE FRONT

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

Reads like they were picked up if they're making everything private.

God's Strongest Dragoon

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom