"Yametekudastop"Kiryu Coco

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

midori

the green thing
You have a least a couple! :smugpipi:
Now, stop being sad.

been in bathroom for 30 minutes i dont think a single person has noticed

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I'm going to go ahead and guess that this is just your brainworms.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Happy new years you stupid fucks!

It has been a dramatic year this 2023, for the industry, and for this site too.
We have lost many talents this year, taken by the bloodhungry jaws of terrible management and unforeseen circumstance, and many agencies have fallen to hubris and ignorance. And yet many great things have also been attained, new groups have risen to fill the spots left by others, and new waves of talent have revitalized hope in some companies. As with everything, some rise and some fall, I think this coming 2024 will see many great falls, but I want to be proven wrong.

As for us, we have grown beyond hope, with admittedly some bumps along the way, but we are in a better place than we were last year around this time, ran out of our ancestral homeland by vermin, and unsure if this would all work out. We have been joined by many great posters which I now consider cornerstones of the site and without which my enjoyment of this place would be lower, I don't know how much but definitely lower.

The drama has been delectable this year, and it has attracted our first true chuubas, marking a belated beginning to ol' Proctor's dream of having a harem! Jokes aside, it is true that we are getting noticed more and more by others. Some, like the 'teens, have hoped to fuck with us, others take more holistic approaches to our existence, and yet we thrive and only get more people who have not yet destroyed the culture I so enjoy here, and I hope it stays that way in the future.

We executed some members this year, and I would like to take a moment of silence for our friends Nolan and Kestraline, without which much hilarity might not have ensued, godspeed you fucking retards.

I wish all of you a great year this year, in whatever your irl endeavors are and that your oshis attain prosperity with their careers too (except Vshojo).
Thank you all for making 2023 just a little bit better and let's hope we can raise our glasses again next year around this time too.
:gurasemperfi:

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Voice tweet from Selen’s PL account. Ngl she sounds quite weak at the moment. Get well soon!

httn

Hag enthusiast

USS IOWA

Voice tweet from Selen’s PL account. Ngl she sounds quite weak at the moment. Get well soon!

Damn she sounds so different without the laughing dragon model.

Bronze

Maybe they noticed but are leaving you to your own devices. I have the opposite issue ironically. Wanted to spend the day alone but nope. Different people have different way of caring. Maybe they care about you in a different way than you wanted, so you feel like they don't.

Mood's starting to drop a bit so here's Hina's message from last stream :sanasmile:

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax

God i hope she gets out of Niji soon. Even Vshojo would be better than them, but she could honestly fit in with any of the minor league teams and even Hololive would be a good place for her.

stassy

God i hope she gets out of Niji soon. Even Vshojo would be better than them, but she could honestly fit in with any of the minor league teams and even Hololive would be a good place for her.
-Niji +parents
I know that it's still possible for an adult to manage his parents at home (Sora come to mind), but only if they cooperate and I doubt her issue was resolved since

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
brave_cbeZk1OVr0.png

archive
:painpeko:

Last edited:

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

Wawa, stop reading TVA and get back to hanging out with your friends.

Ame said during her karaoke that she was attending the collab, so it's definitely just Gura she's talking about.

I wish all the sad vtubers going through tough times (medically or physically) the warmest of hugs and the happiest of new years. Sucks going through tough shit, but they have to remember they got a community that cares about them. I hope they remember that before they do something dumb (Selen please get better) :sanasmile:

DanishCookies

Jesus fucking Christ, it's new year's eve. Why are you still on here and not getting drunk like normal fucking people?
:calidrinking:
Edit: yes I'm drunk. Fuck you.
I'm here because I'm drunk and am looking for fihgts NIGGA!

Bronze

Aviel shared a doc of donothon goals. I didn't know they have done this many.

The year started pretty fast huh

stassy

Tsunami hit japan, forcing some streams to end early like the holo ones

NotDecatto

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Stars EN are clown shoes, but Stars JP are pretty fucking legit.
Give them a chance. They don't have 3d and the 2 that were least looking forward to the Idol thing just left. Pretty sure Axel, Blueboi, Hakka, Flayon and Shinri can do it.

Now that Runie is offline I don't have to feel as guilty about watching my original oshi Amelia Watson now that she's come back for her yearly New Year karaoke :smugrys:

Runie's game ended up being pretty fun though, I am drunk, and hope all you wonderful fucks have a happy new year
Last 2 New Years I have watched Ame. Bit sad I missed it this year.

To anyone not in the Pippa or Kirsche thread, they called each other and wished each other a happy new year. Pippa then proceeded to findom her chat into donating to make Kirsche drink because she gets horny when drunk. It went as expected.

NotDecatto

Tsunami hit japan, forcing some streams to end early like the holo ones

EN version of the tweet

Edit:

Live stream from NHK English Channel

Last edited:

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom