"Can Native Americans double jump?"Sawa Sama

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Stars EN are clown shoes, but Stars JP are pretty fucking legit.
May this year be the one where they'll get their 3rd concert now they've cemented Uproar! as a proper unit with songs and all
The new version of we are the holostars this year was the biggest surprise out of the concert imo, uproar's entrance really gives out the rivalry image they initially had back then

(timestamped at 1:09:53 for transition, the full song started at 1:06:01)

Hololive is bringing two New Year's collaborations with Honeywork, one is a Holoman cover album and one is an original album customized by Honeyworks for Hololive.
I personally prefer Holo's first album with Deco27

I think it's mostly preference but also both honeyworks and deco*27 specialize in different genres/themes, honeyworks tends to make easy-pop tunes with themes that are relatable to teenagers/young adults, while deco*27 doesn't really tie himself to a singular theme and since he also worked with various musician for some of his songs (he's well-known for leaning into pop-rock genre though)

Anyway happy new years fellow inmates, here's to more funny chewba stuff to laugh at :irysthumbsupl:

MR.T800

Why do you cry?
We executed some members this year, and I would like to take a moment of silence for our friends Nolan and Kestraline, without which much hilarity might not have ensued, godspeed you fucking retards.
[- WHERE THE FUCK HAPPENED TO HIDEO KOJIMA [ ? ] HE USED TO BE HERE -]

God's Strongest Dragoon

[- WHERE THE FUCK HAPPENED TO HIDEO KOJIMA [ ? ] HE USED TO BE HERE -]
He was a fraud, just like the real Hideo Kojima

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
May this year be the one where they'll get their 3rd concert now they've cemented Uproar! as a proper unit with songs and all
I didn't even realize they didn't get a concert last year (2023). Any specific reasons/rrats for that? Cost-cutting perhaps?

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The mention of Phase Connect is so forced in this reply you’d think there’s a rule that you had to mention the company in every post
Gotta shill my guy.

Ensok

Early Adopter

Negzana

I'd be suprised if Fuwamoco can keep up this level of activity for too long, hope they do though. PC has it's own Gura now, Myuu, if she doesn't get burned out after the honeymoon period I expect her to get huge numbers/recognition.
Hags pull off kayfabe better, just look at Luna. I do think Fuwamoco might stream more infrequently in the future just to keep their kayfabe sharp.

Anime Fan

Airi New Years stream starting in ten minutes.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Runie's done for the night...
I heard 9 mentally ill women wish me a Happy new year at the same time.. like an hour ago (why am I still up)
Which is a completely normal was to say, Happy 2024 you autists and retards :Roboco-MEMENOD:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Now that Runie is offline I don't have to feel as guilty about watching my original oshi Amelia Watson now that she's come back for her yearly New Year karaoke :smugrys:

Runie's game ended up being pretty fun though, I am drunk, and hope all you wonderful fucks have a happy new year

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Remember, if your oshi isn't streaming in new year's eve, she is getting railed enough for a bullet train roundtrip between Tokyo and Osaka.
Speaking of, Yuuna is live if you want a sweet voice to fall asleep to

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Remember, if your oshi isn't streaming in new year's eve, she is getting railed enough for a bullet train roundtrip between Tokyo and Osaka.

:smugselen: You're damn right.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Fuwamogo is doing a karaoke stream. Just started 20 minutes ago.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
I didn't even realize they didn't get a concert last year (2023). Any specific reasons/rrats for that? Cost-cutting perhaps?
The timeline between 1st ACT and 2nd ACT isn't far behind each other (1st ACT on December 26th 2021, 2nd ACT on October 20th 2022) and people were actually expecting 3rd ACT announcement during last year's anniversary stream, that did not happen so everyone shifted their attention to the expo now.

I haven't seen any probable rrats besides the usual nosy fans moaning about the lack of treatment starsEN had gotten so far, but the JP sides are mostly focusing on solo works last year (numerous notable anniversary concerts, despite them getting merchandise debuff such as partial merch generalization and anniversary merchs being optional unlike birthdays), I would buy the cost-cutting rumor since that's the vibe they're giving last year lol.
As an addendum, Oga's newest outfit is something he paid all by himself (he already used his 100k subs gift for his rgb gaming outfit). I mentioned this because so far every starsJP outfits always have a singular theme (so it's mostly the one covered by company) + the one extra they choose to have for passing 100k subs mark.

None of the members has come forward for the reason besides Oga who did mention that they've been slowing down during 2023 although he also promises new stuff in the coming years, so we're never going to find out why I guess.
Personally, this year would be a perfect one for a 3rd concert since they have a pretty established fanbase for Uproar!! now and it will be a good chance to debut starsEN's overdue 3D as well.

Negzana

Speaking of, Yuuna is live if you want a sweet voice to fall asleep to

My oshi streamed basically continuously for 12 hours, so I'm safe

DanishCookies

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

HAPPY 2004!

Or, you know, whatever year you want to celebrate...

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom