"this is dumb and stupid. fun ruining cunts, get the rope"Tenma Maemi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
YOU WILL CEASE YOUR YamanbaING
Start off your year with some good shit that releases soon from roca

That is all carry on. Phoneposting is a fucking pain holy fucking shit.
FUCK I READ THE DATE WRONG
still a foo fighters cover that shit is kino as the kids say nowadays.

It's always refreshing to see chuubas covering rock stuff I'm familiar with, rather than a hundredth interpretation of a vocaloid song or anime OP.

Kiara's schedule if anyone wants it.

I know they've been chummy for a while, but it does feel odd seeing the Cyberlive leftover turned Chinese spyware merchant getting the Holo collab.

niggaphil

WaWa

Really enjoyed the Shuffle Medley. Sora as IRyS was really cute and so was seeing Risu my favorite of ID as my Oshi. Gamers as each other was very adorable as well. Really liked La+s rendition of DO U. Marine as always got a laugh out of me.

Hope everyone has a very Happy New Year! :BijouBijou:

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Anyone wanna makes a joke about Gura being active and collab in Myth collab? :smugselen:
As someone who is an actual chumbud and is tired of all the timeloop, I'll just say that I wouldn't be taking it as Gura being 100% confirmed for the collab until specifically stated. They have been using "Promise collab" and "Advent collab" even when one of them was missing (Mumei, Shiori).

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Hime's stream was to announce that her cover of I Really Want to Stay At Your House, after months of work, is finally complete.

niggaphil

By the way, It is shilling time: My Romanian wife Tenma birthday merchandise is closing soon (3rd January). If you are not interested in her merch, don't worry, please buy her cabbage eating ASMR voice pack as many as you can, because we want her to be number 1 sales record on Phase Connect, and makes her performing rock eating ASMR :smugselen:

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
As someone who is an actual chumbud and is tired of all the timeloop, I'll just say that I wouldn't be taking it as Gura being 100% confirmed for the collab until specifically stated. They have been using "Promise collab" and "Advent collab" even when one of them was missing (Mumei, Shiori).

Wawa, stop reading TVA and get back to hanging out with your friends.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
What in the everloving hell is "UwU Magic" and why did someone pay 5000 sushibux for Ami to say it?

Ensok

Early Adopter

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
By the way, It is shilling time: My Romanian wife Tenma birthday merchandise is closing soon (3rd January). If you are not interested in her merch, don't worry, please buy her cabbage eating ASMR voice pack as many as you can, because we want her to be number 1 sales record on Phase Connect, and makes her performing rock eating ASMR :smugselen:

eh fuck it i'm sloshed, i'll do it for a shitpost

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
What in the everloving hell is "UwU Magic" and why did someone pay 5000 sushibux for Ami to say it?

don't know if it was started by the same dude, but the one I saw doing it is called mayuzumi the cute kronie, he's trying to become the next eating mike tyson's ass as far as I can tell.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Happy new year guys
I am too wasted and i wont problaby remember a thing in the morning but i gotta be honest: even if sometimes people here derail,loop or straight up said stupid shit , this still ks the best EN place to talk about vtubers
Thank you everyone,may you 2024 be filled with greatness

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Maybe I should stop checking out the 2view livestreams that get recommended to me. I'm starting to get some weird recs.
1704082039442.png

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Happy New Year everyone. You're some schizo fucks, but you're fun to shitpost with.

:calidrinking:

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Is this kind of shitposting typical of Biboo? If so, I think I might have to start watching Hololive. :BijouBijou:

Negzana

New Years in 2 hours. Was going to write more about all the streams I loved, but decided to focus on the two best times in the year in vtubing for me personally:

Before around mid-late March I was very behind on college work and basically shut down any attention towards watching vtubers or any autistic hobby. Why should I waste time when I had work to do? Once I was ahead around the time of Holofes for the next several weeks I had a ton of fun streams I'm now nostalgic for:
  • Holofes 4: Standout performances for me were Korone, Aki, Lui, Suisei, Risu (Best singer), Azki, Bae, Okayu, Ollie and Haachama (Loved their solos and their duette was the best group song in the fes for me). First concert I payed for in Hololive and it was worth it
  • 365Elaversary: Great compilation of her best moments, also her 365 cover was great and I relistened to it a lot
  • Kaela Cinematic Experience: Kino
  • Kaelegskia: No comment. I should have not woken up at 3 in the morning to whatever the hell that was
  • Lia Collabs with Neuro-Sama: Was at work listening to it
  • Kaela and Sora Minecraft stream: Just a cute stream I remembered watching while doing homework
  • Korone's Anniversary Stream: Before Aki's live shows happened, this was the highlight live for me. Korone's Touhou performance and then singing with a Tokusatsu actor was great. Peak Korone
  • Lia's 50k celebration: First time I heard Rinmama, I don't remember too much but looking back it was a great stream
  • I joined here after realizing KF was kind of fucked. Also sort of a sign of my rekindled love of vtubers after being too busy with classes
  • Lia Plays Baldi's Basics: Immensely entertaining stream
  • Pippa and Lia Discuss Fashion: Chaotic as hell stream and I loved it. I discovered Lia through her previous stream with Pippa and always wanted more. This was hilarious and I hope there are more Lia Pippa collabs in the future.

As for June, I guess I was done with the semester and had more time entirely to myself.
  • Aki's Birthday stream: The first of Aki's great two parter 3D lives. The standout was Aki singing entirely in English Light a fire. Would have been my favorite 3D live of the year if not for....
  • Aki's 5 Year Anniversary stream: Favorite stream of the year. Very heartfelt and emotional, you could tell Aki poured a lot into it. Also had Shallys done with the help of 4 of the strongest singers in Hololive. Standout for me.
  • Watame's Birthday stream: Was a bit disappointed in comparison to Aki's showcases, but was still a fun stream that I was all ready for
  • Ckia's Pemaloe Day: Not a fan of the Ckia model but this was still a fun stream I didn't expect to love so much. Got a nice tapestry and neck warmer out of it.
  • Lui's Birthday stream: I wasn't quite expecting this one to knock out of the park as it turned out. Lui showed she was an amazing singer and also performed my favorite new song of the year, Fools, Fools, Fools
  • Gura's Birthday stream: I am definitely not a Chumbud and am far more critical of Gura now than I was back in June, but even then I knew Gura hadn't streamed in forever so it was a nice breath of fresh air to see her again. This is the last Gura stream I would say I have fond memories of, not like there are any afterwards.
  • Pippa's Iron Lung stream: I usually don't watch Pippa but I loved this one. Tons of interesting topics that kept Pippa engaged. If only she had more deep dives (pun intended) like this instead of react content. Favorite Phase Connect stream of the year
  • Kaela's 6 Stream Long Trim Saga: A sidequest during Kaela's KNB Project was her finding all the trims in the new MC update. After being stuck in the Nether so long these streams were a breath of fresh air and many of them I watched throughout different stages of the day
  • Jelly's Music Production stream: This is the first stream after her debut I saw of Jelly and her music autism and hag breakdown at the end really stuck with me and made her my favorite of Phase Invaders

There were other great moments for me outside of this of course. There was Kaela finishing her KNB, her outfit reveal, her 3D debut, En2's 3D showcases, Lia had some great streams, Haachama returned, but I felt these two periods had the densest moments that make them kind of nostalgic. I would still say 2021 and 2022 still top this year, especially 2022. However I still had a lot to love of this year. I just hope 2024 doesn't disappoint me too hard.

Last edited:

Kalion

:)

No clips allowed of the FF1 streams? Good way to guarantee no one else streams it, Square.

WaWa

Wawa, stop reading TVA and get back to hanging out with your friends.
You can't tell me what to do! Plus I don't have any friends... oh wait you said Wawa not WaWa, my bad carry on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom