"We are already listening to you all! I can hear you f*cking wwww"Momosuzu Nene

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

httn

Hag enthusiast
Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Stand back, ya'll, she's gonna vert!

It's official; I do not like vertical streams. I even have my monitor turned vertical, and I still don't like it.

Also, she forgot to put #shorts in the title and had to add it in later, so she wasn't getting the stupid algorithm boost either. I'm not sure if adding it mid-stream 'fixes' that or if the whole stream is borked in the algorithm now.

Edit: And now she's probably suiciding the vod by singing a Ghibli song.

Last edited:

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
It's official; I do not like vertical streams. I even have my monitor turned vertical, and I still don't like it.

Also, she forgot to put #shorts in the title and had to add it in later, so she wasn't getting the stupid algorithm boost either. I'm not sure if adding it mid-stream 'fixes' that or if the whole stream is borked in the algorithm now.
Large creator still has favortism in the algorithm, but yeah it's fucked for the initial 10 minutes after an upload/go live.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Well, there's your problem - you're not watching on your phone like Neal wants you to.

hlwldlnf

It really depends on how much the liver wants to share and how long they'll be gone. The only recent medical hiatus was Fulgur's, and he was gone a whole month with no tweet from Niji about it. He did get a main page announcement earlier this year though, so again it seems like it's a case by case thing.
I got curious and went to look into why there was a difference between both of this guy's hiatuses. The first with the Niji announcement was because his routine treatment that he gets for his fucked up spine went terribly wrong that he had to be hospitalized so he didn't know when he'd get back. Meanwhile his recent hiatus was because he got new treatment for his spine and the recovery period took longer. So I guess it really is how much oversight they can see when they'll be able to return.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Reminder that the Hololive New Year's Countdown Live is coming up in about 10 minutes. Excluding ReGLOSS, Advent, Haachama and Ame, everyone will be performing.

Woke up as the show was ending, so watched the VOD:
  • A couple of song choices could've been more inspired, but the groupings were all great! My favs being Calli-Bae-Watame, and AzKI-Roboco-Moona-Ina
  • When the medley started, my impression was... bad? I preferred how they did the "costuming" last year. Then I realized they were going for a "holo no graffiti" feel this year, which made me appreciate the overall absurdity of it.
  • Seeing all the hard work from Hoshimatic project come to fruition was :kiarachefkiss:
  • Production value overall was really high; looking forward to what they have planned for 5th FES.
Someone in the liveposting thread said this, but COVER needs to 'Kronii-fy' Kaela's 3D model to fit with everyone else on stage.

Bronze

Brit Pippa's celebrating NYE

Jurard's 2024 has started as expected from him :kaelalaugh:

This year is the Year of the Dragon in Eastern culture.I have a feeling she'll be back......

Seriously, what if CoCo did return, for example as a member of Holoen Gen4 or Gen5, which doesn't seem to be subject to much controversy, or at most a nepotism label for Hololive.And there seems to be no rule against hiring the same actor over and over again.🤔

If she does get a chance to come back, it would be a great shot in the arm for Hololive English。

While there's no rule, it most likely won't happen with Kson. Kson's probably happy where she is and far more free. She can do IRL stuff with her face etc. Unlikely she would return even if there was an offer from Hololive.

Last edited:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Lumi spending Strategy Sunday/New Years Eve playing HoI4. She's currently playing as Italy and invading Africa. She's Mussolumi.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Well, there's your problem - you're not watching on your phone like Neal wants you to.
I watch YouTube on my phone and I still think vertical streams are stupid. Shorts are stupid too.

This year is the Year of the Dragon in Eastern culture.I have a feeling she'll be back......

Seriously, what if CoCo did return, for example as a member of Holoen Gen4 or Gen5, which doesn't seem to be subject to much controversy, or at most a nepotism label for Hololive.And there seems to be no rule against hiring the same actor over and over again.🤔

If she does get a chance to come back, it would be a great shot in the arm for Hololive English。

Maybe in another 498 years.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
While there's no rule, it most likely won't happen with Kson. Kson's probably happy where she is and far more free. She can do IRL stuff with her face etc. Unlikely she would return even if there was an offer from Hololive.
Admittedly, nothing would stop her from doing facecam streams as kson. She was less active but still streamed as kson while being Coco, including makeup streams, etc. But I'm also not sure if she would join again, even though I feel like her grand plans after leaving Hololive have kind of fizzled out. So, who knows.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I just wanna say, Ina did not give any sign of life since this happened. Should we be worried?

For once its the tentacles being assaulted instead of the other way around

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
0/7 Aatrox lookin' ass. I wonder if his deaths started first and it snowballed into Karma and Ez getting shit on, or if it started with them and went the other way. Playing against Morg, Cait, Vex, Kindred and Yone though, lmao.

The rest of you are 7? :smugselen:
Their team comp is kinda shit. They lack a proper front line.

Froot's mother has a New Years Resolution - to not be a lolcow. (a)

She doesnt believe that. At most she will shut up on Twitter and then send her goons to mass report accounts.

Spooder is premiering her cover of Ride on Shooting Star from FLCL soon

God I love her voice so much.

Elira's orisong is finally here!

She's also doing an afterparty.

Very cute.
EDIT: It's great.
Holy shit that's lewd.

So which memeber was piloting the Gura model?
A-chan

The only thing, the one thing I hold against Shiina is that she walked back on a promise. Doesn't matter what topic it is, or what it entails, you do not blueball your fans and supporters; you stick by your word and deliver, whatever hell may come.
Agreed.

Admittedly, nothing would stop her from doing facecam streams as kson. She was less active but still streamed as kson while being Coco, including makeup streams, etc. But I'm also not sure if she would join again, even though I feel like her grand plans after leaving Hololive have kind of fizzled out. So, who knows.
Management being cunts was the main reason for her to leave. Doubt she will put herself in that situation again. West Taiwanese tards would start bitching and moaning and looking for ways to fuck her over again which will cause management to go back into panic mode.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
New year greetings from Mika!
1704048036756.png

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
An interview with Cover's CTO and producer about HoloAlt and HoloEarth. [Archive]

A pretty good interview, and google translate seems to work well for it. A funny story about how Cover tripped the breaker at their old offices on because they had too many high spec PCs running at once. Comparison of the building part of the game to Animal Crossing which makes a lot more sense than anything else I've heard or seen. Thoughts on how they wouldn't need to change the look of HoloEarth for overseas popularity, because their thinking is "if something is popular in Japan, it should be popular overseas as well".

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Holy shit that's lewd.

I had to double check to make sure she wasn't one of the other groupmates? sisters? with/of Miyako Miyuri, thicc titmonsters in barely any kimono is their entire brand. I'm still not convinced she's not, I can't find a list of all of whom fall into that group, there is like 4-5 of them though.

Bronze

V&U gen 3 is doing a NYE collab.

Nyana is doing a handcam stream

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Why are all of you wishing happy new year so early? Are all of you fucking chinks? Sorry but I'll do my sappy post later, I'm no fucking oriental.

Your compatriots wouldn't let it happen and sorry, but she's not going to return. Kson is drunk on le talent freedom and if she ever ditches vshojo it will probably be to go full fleshie again and do coomerbait or some crap.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Their team comp is kinda shit. They lack a proper front line.

She doesnt believe that. At most she will shut up on Twitter and then send her goons to mass report accounts.

God I love her voice so much.

Very cute.

Holy shit that's lewd.

A-chan

Agreed.

Management being cunts was the main reason for her to leave. Doubt she will put herself in that situation again. West Taiwanese tards would start bitching and moaning and looking for ways to fuck her over again which will cause management to go back into panic mode.
I think Hololive would take her back in a heartbeat honestly, even with the drama. Yagoo made it very clear that they really tried to convince her to stay. So even with all the drama that was attached to her, they still would have rather kept her.

The thing about management I agree with. But again, I personally don't think she has really done anything in Vshojo that she couldn't have done as an indie or part of Hololive for that matter. I think she had a delusions of grandeur/grass is greener on the other side mindset. But I get it, at the time she couldn't collab with anyone or they'd get pulled into the spotlight. Now, I still don't know if that was her choice, management, or other talents being to scared to. (What Botan said during their ARK Collab makes me think the latter) So I could definitely see how she thought she was making the right decision.

But let's be honest, Coco has been a graduate longer than she's streamed for. Yet still has a considerable fanbase. Including me. I like kson, even pre-graduation. But it's not the same, and I much prefer the character Coco. And I feel like that goes to show how memorable Coco is. I can't help but imagine that she might even dislike the fact that a character that is 6 feet under, still has people drawing fanart, using PFP, etc. While she's technically still streaming.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom