"Let's do some seal screwing ASMR"Amelia Watson

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Gotta love how assmongoloid has to pretend to hate le animans because of his normie zoomer audience, but the dude can't help but be embarrassed when this cute nip girl starts interacting with him and he plays holocure like a motherfucker.
Im still believing he is a sapling for all the times he say he dont like playing with her in Holocure because is not that meta

The worst that has happened is that a few Phase talents might have been made to shill coffee,
Worse, company enforced Mahjong

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Im still believing he is a sapling for all the times he say he dont like playing with her in Holocure because is not that meta

Worse, company enforced Mahjong
You don't have to try too hard to convince a bunch of Asians to play Mahjong. Especially when it includes anime tiddies.

Bronze

Amora's playing Stardew Valley

Kumanui Miel is playing Project diva

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Welp, my excitement for this got dampened really fast. As it turns out, they are limited to pin one single asset at the same time on to their model. Wtf, Niji? Is your app so shit that it can't handle more then that? Or is that some arbitrary limitation? For comparison, Sana was able to pin 9 assets at the same time in her graduation stream almost 1.5 years ago. I don't know if the holo app has a limit, but if it has, it is a lot higher.
Pretty sure that's self-imposed while they get used to it. Finana had more than 1 pinned, I believe unless it was 1 "set."

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Black goddess Sansinjin is doing a 24 hour stream:

1703963753204.png
:shiinastare::eyehearts::MozumiPichi::sanasmile::hololove::Vesper-SEEEX!:

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
This made me think... has there ever been a suspension in Phase? I can't recall any.

If any would have done something to call for it, it'd be Pippa, Lia, or Tenma, but... I've got no recollection of any happening.

No suspensions that we're aware of. The worst that has happened is that a few Phase talents might have been made to shill coffee, and even now, Fishman has seemingly changed his tactic to bribing talents to sell coffee instead - he got a signed Watame print for Pippa in exchange for a coffee shill stream, for example.
Didn't Tenma get a brief bonk after she got suspended on twitter for telling Hogwarts legacy troons to rope themselves? Feels like she did get soft suspended for that but I may be misremembering.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Didn't Tenma get a brief bonk after she got suspended on twitter for telling Hogwarts legacy troons to rope themselves? Feels like she did get soft suspended for that but I may be misremembering.
I think it was more along the lines of Fishman/her manager telling her to touch grass to cool off. Tenma got really angry during that whole shitshow.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Online accompaniment can never surpass the performance of a live band.:inahungryl:

Agreed. 4th Fes was Amazing thanks to the band.

Alright, who got suspended

Lia's mom for being too yab.

I wonder if gifting memberships have become more popular than Superchats. I know when they were beta testing it, some of the members weren't fans of it, which I completely understand. Some really do view their members as a close-knit group and are rather open to them. So I can see how having randoms being given memberships and having access to that stuff feels weird.

That being said though, I feel it's still incredibly popular. Watame's chat often gets bombarded with gift memberships, often more than Superchats.
The EIEN girls had got it down. Their "gift" tier was $3 while their membership tier was $5. Their lewd asmr and streams would be limited to the 2nd tier and up to avoid having that shit show up for any random kid that gets a gift sub. After Lewd-Fauna left im not sure if they continued with the R18 content. I know Kiki tried to take over for a while but I think they tuned it down drastically.

I honestly wonder what even

soap suds

Welp, my excitement for this got dampened really fast. As it turns out, they are limited to pin one single asset at the same time on to their model. Wtf, Niji? Is your app so shit that it can't handle more then that? Or is that some arbitrary limitation? For comparison, Sana was able to pin 9 assets at the same time in her graduation stream almost 1.5 years ago. I don't know if the holo app has a limit, but if it has, it is a lot higher.
The announcement said it was a beta feature, so there will be updates in the future. The tweet specifically said that the full release is coming soon. It seems like they focused on other aspects of the feature, like the speed of the assets and how it sits on the models. Hopefully it fully comes out soon since a handful want to pin multiple, but most of them seem fine with just the one.
Pretty sure that's self-imposed while they get used to it. Finana had more than 1 pinned, I believe unless it was 1 "set."
No, it's limited to one as of right now. It was probably a set she was using.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha will dig for more old games to play. It's an archaeological stream!

Stunned But Dumb

Tenma didn't get suspended for hogwarts, but she did get bonked. She's talked about how she's gotten bonked more than any other phase talent and has even almost gotten fired because she can't stop fighting with all the managers over miscellaneous things. She said this last year (or early this year, time isn't real), so I don't think some of this is even during phase's awful first year. She's just always ready to throw hands (verbally)

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

A little something for the Coco fans.

Stunned But Dumb

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Alright, who got suspended

Selen.

A lot of you might rag on Fishman for being a crappy CEO or whatever but god damn, look at his competition.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
It's a Spanish word. And in Spanish and Italian (as well as in Russian, German, French, Japanese and many other languages), it's pronounced just like Panko said. :mikothumbsl:
Correct. As usual the English speakers fuck it up. Which is surprising in the US, because we usually tend to pronounce Spanish words (especially food words) closer to the real pronunciation than the Brits.

A little something for the Coco fans.

FINALLY. It took her two fucking years to eventually work up the courage to do Weather Hackers. I was wondering if it was part of her NDA or something.

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

I love this fucking dork, I can forgive her fujoshi tendencies, if that and her taste in anime are the smallest things I have to fix about her I might be able to pull it off.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

Bronze

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Tenma didn't get suspended for hogwarts, but she did get bonked. She's talked about how she's gotten bonked more than any other phase talent and has even almost gotten fired because she can't stop fighting with all the managers over miscellaneous things. She said this last year (or early this year, time isn't real), so I don't think some of this is even during phase's awful first year. She's just always ready to throw hands (verbally)
All corpos are always in some kind of turmoil, just because they ain't imploding doesn't mean they don't have internal issues.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
I don't think there was a lot of unicorns to nuke to start with. She is pretty clear about certain content being RP and not how she actually feels, which is not what they are after. She also streams a lot and a funny dork (and a massive mommy issues magnet)
The whole thing about Eddie also significantly reduced the amount of unicorns she had at the start.
I have to disagree with Fauna ever "nuking her unicorns" """"Eddiegate"""" was not the big issue people made it out to be since it was pervious to joining Holo and at the time it was unclear whether it was a current or previous relationship, and what is termed "Unicorn" is mostly dudes who simply don't any filthy normalfaggotry in their daily (well more like weekly with HoloEN) Live2d CGDCT Injection.

And it should be remembered, that even though BIG DRAMA & PL discussion is becoming (unfortunately) more common to be discussed in the open amongst the Hoi Poloi, The average viewer (and especially the average HoloEN clipYamanba) is in a blissful state of complete unawareness of anything that happens outside of streams and official Xitters of the talents. Only such Aristocrats of the soul as us, the /vt/ doxxxxxxxsisters and the digital favelas of Discord populated by the worst Pag-Pag eating scum has any real knowledge or interest in """""DRAMA""""" of this kind.

Remove the gossip and can you deny that Fauna is the perfect unicorn magnet? ASMR? check. Quasi-demi-semi-decent at games? Check. NO MALES? Check. More personality and humour than a rock? (not a jab at Biboo) Check.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom