"I'd gladly smell Yuni's feet, and thats not something I'd to to anyone."Takodachi (the forum poster)

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
1703830425515.png

Translated: A marketing executive has expressed an interest in collating information on what will get the most clicks when it comes to presenting a vtuber. I have been blatantly patsy'd by a bait and switch. Do not be surprised when your answers to a questionnaire are reflected near perfectly in a new generation launched by some unknown start-up in 5 months time. Please absolutely roast them.
At the very least, they provided us with their email and it appears to be a University from Malaysia. Looks like someone who is actually genuine.

Topo Chico

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I've never been more inclined to believe that publicly acknowledged romantic relationships among corporate vtubers should be normalized. The biggest roadblock to this being realized is the fact that most vtuber women are such social rejects, shut-ins, mentally ill (derogatory), mentally ill (affectionate), fat or otherwise undesirable. Picture a world without unicorns, where chat wasn't flooded with hundreds of touchless queer-adjacent incels rubbing their balls to the anime girl on the screen, thinking "When I send this $2 superchat with my super witty one liner she will ABSOLUTELY want to slob my knob!". Why I dare say that if all unicorns were to be instantly snapped into dust by some Russonian apocalyptic magic glove, you would find even Gura's chat would be comprised of 10 users.
1703832130761.png

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
At the very least, they provided us with their email and it appears to be a University from Malaysia. Looks like someone who is actually genuine.
"OOOOOOOH whatISTHIS OLLLDU WHITA men Fillllllinhggg outt hours formzuuu"

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Oh, also, in terms of unicorns, everyone's favorite baiter frequents IRyS streams.
foto-no-exif-85.jpg

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

roktofferson

there's universities in Malaysia? :confusedshuba:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Make up your mind, woman. That being said, that's a really good idea for another outfit.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
University from Malaysia

:smugselen:

They're probably only conducting the survey to legitimize to their parents why they blew their entire tuition on superchats.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Last edited:

Speech To Text

I've never been more inclined to believe that publicly acknowledged romantic relationships among corporate vtubers should be normalized. The biggest roadblock to this being realized is the fact that most vtuber women are such social rejects, shut-ins, mentally ill (derogatory), mentally ill (affectionate), fat or otherwise undesirable. Picture a world without unicorns, where chat wasn't flooded with hundreds of touchless queer-adjacent incels rubbing their balls to the anime girl on the screen, thinking "When I send this $2 superchat with my super witty one liner she will ABSOLUTELY want to slob my knob!". Why I dare say that if all unicorns were to be instantly snapped into dust by some Russonian apocalyptic magic glove, you would find even Gura's chat would be comprised of 10 users.
I doubt vtubers being open about being in a relationship would stop those people. It might deter some of them, but there would still be a good amount hate watching. Their chats would just switch from "no men on stream please" to "You're too good for him" and things like that.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I didn't know the monkeys were doing the studying now and not the other way around... also their thread is up boys so go give 'em some data.
(I REALLY hope proctor explained the finer details of this place to the guy)

Topo Chico

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I'm kind of torn on this. I do think vtubers who have no interest in humouring GFE/unicorn audiences would have a much more pleasant experience as a public figure if they filter those kind of people out early on, so the individuals who think the streamer is a whore for having a normal romantic relationship can seethe out of the way in containment on nyfco and /vt/ rather than be the cause of a civil war within their active fanbase.

However, I do think it's perfectly respectable to not want to bring irl relationships into their vtuber activities, as there are plenty of genuine reasons to keep it under their hat beyond just cynically pandering for donations. There's the privacy concern in that even the slightest little drops of information they spill about their significant other will be another lead people can use to find them, but it'd also be breaking character in a way that would hurt the stream experience for certain kinds of kayfabe-heavy vtubers. Pretty much any fantasy/chuuni lore becomes less believable if they randomly drop that they have a serious ongoing relationship in there.

I used to not care about vtubers talking about significant others, but my stance has changed a bit. When a vtuber is "in character," then what sort of character are they? Turn on any anime series and see who the characters are. 98% of the time, whether male or female, they are young, attractive and single. Now it's not that nobody can ever try to work outside of those boundaries (I say as someone who has never pretended to not be a boomer), but that's what people expect from anime characters, and to a certain extent it's who your "competition," either vtubers or actual characters in anime, will be. So if you want to be a real anime character and not just a fleshtuber puppeting a model, you stick to the anime character norms and don't acknowledge you have a significant other.

All that being said, I hope that the performers of all vtubers, in real life, find long-lasting and fulfilling relationships with people who love them and treat them right and never acknowledge it on stream. So I don't think of myself as having a unicorn-ish take on this, though maybe you disagree.

At the very least, they provided us with their email and it appears to be a University from Malaysia. Looks like someone who is d genuine.

"Statistic analysis found that 74% of respondents chose to refer to our researchers using slurs targeted at Southeast Asians. (NB: This rate may in truth be higher as we do not have a complete database of slurs, as they are created at a rate far greater than our capability to catalogue them.)"

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
"Statistic analysis found that 74% of respondents chose to refer to our researchers using slurs targeted at Southeast Asians. (NB: This rate may in truth be higher as we do not have a complete database of slurs, as they are created at a rate far greater than our capability to catalogue them.)"
Israel?

niggaphil

Based on my previous living in Malaysia experiences, this is a legit university. If you browse the link that they provide, you could find the supervisor/lecturer name in that University.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom