"Ran into an old friend today while getting lunch. I told her I was an unemployed deadbeat because it was easier"Dizzy Dokuro

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horo7618

No one in particular

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Would you say she has the highest amount of unicorn fans in HoloEN though?
Edit:

Figure most of them would have move on to someone else by now, unicorns are usually the type who can't stand being ghosted.
I don't think a lot of the chumbuds moved to other girls in Holo EN. Maybe they did with Advent or just found a different chuuba outside Holo.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Isa raided auri after her Collab with sawa and she's fuckin around with her model before playing ready or not

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Screenshot_20231229-004939_Chrome.jpg

Sup guys, im sorry to inform you all that the entirety of holo advent and Lamy wont be able to stream anymore. They found us so i will go under the radar and im taking my waifus with me. Hope everyone has a great new year though !

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
View attachment 60654

Sup guys, im sorry to inform you all that the entirety of holo advent and Lamy wont be able to stream anymore. They found us so i will go under the radar and im taking my waifus with me. Hope everyone has a great new year though !
Who in their right fucking mind would ever make a genuine survey in a site dedicated to aloof and sarcastic shitposting? I hope this person is ready to get tons of joke answers. If they wanted data then they could've just taken john as a lab rat to experiment on, god knows none of us would miss his hexa ranting.
I have never been more ready to take a survey.
And look! He's already raring to go!

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
That "researcher" works for Brave Group???? Or Miguel????
good night everyone except for me: because today my two biggest fears became a reality

Lap loves this purple creature because of his funny attacks: is this thing even strong?

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
View attachment 60654

proctor when we call them SEAmonkeys it doesn't mean they work as LAB monkeys too. :BijouBijou:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
good night everyone except for me: because today my two biggest fears became a reality

Lap loves this purple creature because of his funny attacks: is this thing even strong?

If you get ahead yes

Otherwise velkoz gets melted by every assassin if they get close

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Tldr: hes okay, just hit spells.

So basically every single time you do damage with a spell, the affected hero gets a stack, on 3 stacks, the affected hero gets its face melted no matter the items. Right now, hes good in support role because every other role is dominated by assasins or tanks, but in new season he will be better cause more mage tank items.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
This is kind of a nothingburger right now, all things considered, but Nijisanji merch is going up in price.

Archive

image.png

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
This is kind of a nothingburger right now, all things considered, but Nijisanji merch is going up in price.

Archive

image.png

"Law matelial vely hardo to get baka gaijin, gibu many more monies to besto company for aclyric stando"

Bro I didn't there was a shortage of acrylic, cotton, plastic, enamel and synthetic textiles...

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Archive

image.png

Oh man, didnt they just announced that voice packs will be separated from the other birthday goods? Man i cant imagine what its like being a nijifag right now :ironmousekek:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Because a non-insignificant portion of them are actual unicorns.

I've never been more inclined to believe that publicly acknowledged romantic relationships among corporate vtubers should be normalized. The biggest roadblock to this being realized is the fact that most vtuber women are such social rejects, shut-ins, mentally ill (derogatory), mentally ill (affectionate), fat or otherwise undesirable. Picture a world without unicorns, where chat wasn't flooded with hundreds of touchless queer-adjacent incels rubbing their balls to the anime girl on the screen, thinking "When I send this $2 superchat with my super witty one liner she will ABSOLUTELY want to slob my knob!". Why I dare say that if all unicorns were to be instantly snapped into dust by some Russonian apocalyptic magic glove, you would find even Gura's chat would be comprised of 10 users.

1703830425515.png

Translated: A marketing executive has expressed an interest in collating information on what will get the most clicks when it comes to presenting a vtuber. I have been blatantly patsy'd by a bait and switch. Do not be surprised when your answers to a questionnaire are reflected near perfectly in a new generation launched by some unknown start-up in 5 months time. Please absolutely roast them.

A good Vel'koz will delete you without even being on the same screen. If they're good at timing and placing their shots, they're a nightmare to approach and if you don't have a strong engage you're going to get peeled and burst pretty hard, but he can only really fuck up one person at a time and if he doesn't hit his skills/do enough damage with a combo he's pretty much hard fucked as soon as his skills are on CD. One of the biggest weaknesses is that his ultimate skill is functionally suicide to use from anywhere but midscreen, because he's immobilized by starting it and has a slow turn rate while in effect, while also not being an immediate burst. If he doesn't have a range advantage at all times he's a sitting duck, and anyone with mobility will absolutely ruin his day if he's alone.

No stream from Hexa tonight, she's going on break:

Hey, look at that! John Vtuber reporting on Hexa's activities.

Unfortunately, due to this post I've been made aware that actually, her design looks really damn cute and I might actually be tempted to watch her, and now you have that much more competition as "obnoxious inmate asshole shitposting in chat".

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
No stream from Hexa tonight, she's going on break:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Archive

image.png

The 3rd worlders must be freaking out. The largest increase of 300 yen (2.12 USD) is like an entire day’s wages for them.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Hexa is planning on changing her name starting next year.
Discord-Au-Uwivt-RXW.png

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I've never been more inclined to believe that publicly acknowledged romantic relationships among corporate vtubers should be normalized. The biggest roadblock to this being realized is the fact that most vtuber women are such social rejects, shut-ins, mentally ill (derogatory), mentally ill (affectionate), fat or otherwise undesirable. Picture a world without unicorns, where chat wasn't flooded with hundreds of touchless queer-adjacent incels rubbing their balls to the anime girl on the screen, thinking "When I send this $2 superchat with my super witty one liner she will ABSOLUTELY want to slob my knob!". Why I dare say that if all unicorns were to be instantly snapped into dust by some Russonian apocalyptic magic glove, you would find even Gura's chat would be comprised of 10 users.
I'm kind of torn on this. I do think vtubers who have no interest in humouring GFE/unicorn audiences would have a much more pleasant experience as a public figure if they filter those kind of people out early on, so the individuals who think the streamer is a whore for having a normal romantic relationship can seethe out of the way in containment on nyfco and /vt/ rather than be the cause of a civil war within their active fanbase.

However, I do think it's perfectly respectable to not want to bring irl relationships into their vtuber activities, as there are plenty of genuine reasons to keep it under their hat beyond just cynically pandering for donations. There's the privacy concern in that even the slightest little drops of information they spill about their significant other will be another lead people can use to find them, but it'd also be breaking character in a way that would hurt the stream experience for certain kinds of kayfabe-heavy vtubers. Pretty much any fantasy/chuuni lore becomes less believable if they randomly drop that they have a serious ongoing relationship in there.

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Topo Chico

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom