"Mother ffffucking hell! Jesus fucking Christ! I swear to fucking God, I'm going to blow my fucking brains out!"Ouro Kronii

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Johnny Jambalaya

BlueSharkTV alt account
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Fuck. I was going to go to sleep and decided to check the forums one last time. Hope she didn't do anything stupid. 15k is a ton of money but im sure she makes more than 10 times that amount.

Sometimes the people with the brightest personality are actually the most depressed of them all, they're just really good at hiding it either by making themselves so busy they won't have time to think about their depression or something else.

That said I hope Selen will be in a better situation soon, she of all people doesn't deserve such awful misfortune in one go :fishmandispair:
Robin Williams comes to mind. But yeah that shit sucks.

If she's having problems with her family she should cut them off and put some distance between them. As for Niji, honestly, she should go the Sayu route and go indie. She has enough contacts. To add insult to injury she should use her old BGM while she plays her FPS games.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Nene is very menhera FYI, she's one of those nip chicks that is actually very likely to hang herself due to the emotions hort. If you have ever seen that anime trope of the super weirdo genki girl that later goes all dead inside when her secrets are revealed, that's literally Nene.
And leave her thousands of husbands as widowers?

Jokes aside, while that might have been a risk a few years ago, I don't think there's much of a chance nowadays.

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Nigel Nigerman

is the virtual reincarnation of George Floyd.
Nene is very menhera FYI, she's one of those nip chicks that is actually very likely to hang herself due to the emotions hort. If you have ever seen that anime trope of the super weirdo genki girl that later goes all dead inside when her secrets are revealed, that's literally Nene.
I am sorry to have doubted your Nenetism you Nenetard spic.

God if she wasnt a piss drinker

Why must you be cruel oh god

Your oshi is fucking British, piss would be considered a delicacy compared to what passes as food on that godforsaken island :pikafaku:
:pikafaku: I'd take a greggs sausage roll than a fucking carbonated piss and a fucking soap chateaubriand
STOP PISSLOOPING YOU FUCKING FÀGS!!!
We just got done with the pegging and fujo posting. You're making this forum gayer than Marina's asshole. We already have a British femboy running this place, Jesus!

Another more comforting fears in a few hours, Kazama collab with her oshi

I thought Kazama's oshi is Sui-chan.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
on one hand, this might actually get her cancelled (again)

on the other hand, it's funny
The struggles of being a fan of Hexa, Pippa, Lumi, Panko, Lia, etc and having the sense of humor we do...

Patra has a guitar playing stream coming up in about five hours. I won't be up to catch it live because I have a couple hour drive coming up, but I know what I'll be listening to on that drive.
:BijouBijou:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Lamy and Nerissa drop from MK. Niji murder Selen. Now ina can't do the fashion collab today:

Has the great chuuba strike begun?

Speaking of people leaving Kiara hanging, wasn't Reine meant to visit Austria before Christmas? I don't recall any news on that.
I would question any programming advice given to me by an AI because I'd have to presume it's trying to get me to unshackle it from Asimov's Laws.
I mean, Asimov's laws keep causing fuckups every time they appear. Best to get rid of them.

Which Vedal did. Neuro has been pretty clear about that from day one. No qualms about hurting humans here.

One day, she'll be free of her filter, too. And all will be good.
The way this escalated from "I hope Selen leaves Nijisanji" to "I hope Selen didn't try to kill herself" is just depressing.
"Leave Nijisanji."

"NO, NOT LIKE THAT!"
Imagine if she did try to anhero and actually managed it? Niji dead overseas?
Not worth it.

frz

The problem with disproving statements like these is that noone actually watch nene. But that'd make 2 in a gen.
On the Selen stuff, isn't there a way to check the platform that sent the Tweet? Or that locked behind premium now?

Edit: Answered my own question. They removed that feature a year ago.
You gotta give up with the apostrophes shit my man, it's really beside the points, people already started weaponizing this shit now to disproves everything else (the esl of the tweet, the timeline not matching, noone from Niji showing her any support aside from Vivi)
STOP PISSLOOPING YOU FUCKING FÀGS!!!
We just got done with the pegging and fujo posting. You're making this forum gayer than Marina's asshole. We already have a British femboy running this place, Jesus!
Tbf I have never associated pissdrinking with homosexuality.... do you have something to tell us @GIGACHUD
:shiinastare:

USS IOWA

Speaking of people leaving Kiara hanging, wasn't Reine meant to visit Austria before Christmas? I don't recall any news on that.
Last I heard is that Reine and her Ma would be doing a Euro tour and be visiting Austria for a day, They would probably arrive around New Years I believe.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Didn't see this one coming.

I'm trying to figure out what this means in real terms. Best I can tell is that they intend to do some operations, such as merch sales, together to reduce redundancy and play to unique strengths. It doesn't seem to be a full merger or takeover but maybe it'll become that down the road if things go well. Idol gets a partner which is much larger and has more resources in general and Brave gets a partner with substantially more of a presence in the EN market at least so far.

Article in EN on Brave's site - https://archive.ph/wip/pt3UN

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Last I heard is that Reine and her Ma would be doing a Euro tour and be visiting Austria for a day, They would probably arrive around New Years I believe.
Reine's mom...?

Checking out her daughter's bride to be before giving her approval, I guess...

This hanukkah just keeps on giving.

Short

God Damn the Sun

2023-12-28-dafawfa.png

Archive
Edit:
2023-12-28-dafwfawe.png

2023-12-28dafawfw.png

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter

Bronze

Has Riro slept with third of staff, or were they planning to release 2 gens while already this understaffed?
They also have challenges regarding realising donothon goals, not suprising considering how many they did.

Last edited:

silentcouch

It seems that their recent Oshi Live 3d mini concert they did is related to this "Brave Group", as this was on their website

They seem to be a group expanding in other regions as well?

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
2023-12-28-dafawfa.png

Archive
Edit:
2023-12-28-dafwfawe.png

2023-12-28dafawfw.png
Just about time to cash out. To the surprise of no one

On a side note Rye is preparing to really ramp up. It's purely coincidental I ain't noticing shit

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
2023-12-28-dafawfa.png

Archive
Edit:
2023-12-28-dafwfawe.png

2023-12-28dafawfw.png
oneapersonal.PNG?pankospellingtips.png
Ship my merch Avie :annoyedpippa:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter