"I have zero sympathy, I have absolutely no sympathy for women who don't know their place, you just make us all look stupid, thanks Sirens, we all look dumb now because of you!"Kaneko Lumi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Horo7618

No one in particular
I think she got the things that she wanted, so she'll renew, but it's strange how she wasn't allowed to host events in-company, but wasted allowed to arrange a multi branch intracompany tournament with prizes.
It was never 100% clear if she was explicitly forbidden from organizing international events or if she had just decided it was impossible to deal with management on permissions to organize them. Whichever way around it was, the TSB custom seems to indicate that the "ban" has been quietly rescinded....

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Merry Chrimmus you (in)glorious autistic bastards. If I'm late for you well maybe you should be in a better time zone! Eat somethin good and have a chill one.

Edit: Oh whoops. I guess missing the big.. spectacle of the last few days means this is in the wrong thread? Ah well. I'll keep it in mind for next time lol.

Last edited:

Bronze

Muyu's live.

Panko will also be live in a moment

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
OkaKoro got matching twintails and headphones :sanasmile:
325789d126.jpg
31857y931h89d1.jpg

Koyori announced a bit ago that she'll be doing her second 24-hour stream next week. It'll be just as stacked as the first.
32578923897.jpg

32967u09j20.jpg
289d16y91hf1.jpg

All times JST

19:00 - Opening

19:30 - Holo Umigame: Hololive Edition

20:30 - 3D Gorilla Mafia game (1)

21:00 - New Year's reverse call-ins (1)

22:00 - Pre-recorded location shoot video

23:00 - Midnight Board Game: Game of Life

03:00 - Late night relaxed call-ins

04:00 - Duet karaoke

05:00 - HoloEN Advent collab

07:00 - 3D Gorilla Mafia game (2)

07:30 - New Year's Cooking stream

09:00 - New Year's reverse call-ins (2)

10:00 - Midshow Free Time

10:30 - First mahjong of the year

11:30 - 3D Dance Challenge with Marine's Bishoujo Muzai Pirates

12:00 - Koyori Awards

13:00 - Thanks for the food (Presumably an eating break)

14:00 - Academic Test

15:00 - Holomem ratings examination with FubuMio

16:00 - New Year's reverse totsu (3)

17:00 - 3D Gorilla Mafia game (3)

17:30 - Matching Answers Game

18:30 - Ending
Hag coyote apparently said that the breaks between segments will be filled with pre-recorded 3D videos. While she had help from her manager and other Holos, she filmed these at a private studio and paid out of pocket for everything so she really hopes we like them.
She'll be announcing guests over the following week as well. There's gonna be an EN section with Advent :BijouBijou:
129759810.jpg

Kalion

:)
You guys don't actually chat in Christmas streams, right? You don't want it marked on the spreadsheet that you actually showed up on Christmas of all things. You want her guessing that you actually had friends and family to attend to. Be sure to make a post about being with your family on your Twitter, as she will check it later.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
I remember here that people had bought into the rumor that Selen would graduate from Niji in the winter. Has enough time passed for that rumor to be disproven? Seems like things are still going well for her.

Are you still expecting her to graduate?
This is and always will be a /vt/ rrat that some poster from there ended up stating it here. Most people knew she wouldn't be graduating but the fact she was very much burnt out is a reality
It was never 100% clear if she was explicitly forbidden from organizing international events or if she had just decided it was impossible to deal with management on permissions to organize them. Whichever way around it was, the TSB custom seems to indicate that the "ban" has been quietly rescinded....
tl;dr she decided it wasn't worth dealing with the intricacies herself as she always wants to do spur of the moment "I wanna do this!" type tournies/large collabs, which she can't do with JP, and loosely, EU/UK folks involved due to rules with winnings (the main issue.)

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Awoogers

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I don't know, whichever kanji they used to determine that her name means "cold triangle" I suppose. Like you said, Japanese names can have multiple meanings, so you have to look at the kanji to know which one is intended.

I'm pretty sure the "cold triangle" thing is a joke. As in English there's different words for "cold" based on the material or the temperature, but as far as I know only one for "triangle" - "sankaku." Which sounds nothing like either "Rin" or "Penrose."

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Merry Christmas to all! It was fun spending a year with you guys even though you're all a little weird and austistic and it seems like you haven't had a girlfriend or sex in years, so I'm looking forward to another year together!

:hololove:
Hey, having powers over the universe has its benefits

Awoogers

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
ATTENTION ALL ARTISTS
The most seiso of dragons Nasa demands you draw her with massive boobs

Top Bottom