"I LOVE FUGMA😊"Meloco Kyoran

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Are you niggas ready to gacha for a proto pippa standee, loomi's ass on a deskmat or glorious ponwolf towel boobs

$50 for a 15% chance of getting Uruka's or Nasa's blanket, and a 10% of a Muumi standee.
Oh now I remember why I constantly avoid gacha, I learned about Gambler's Fallacy too early in life.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Exoe is Dude That Lewd/Wholesome right?

If you take a look at her youtube, she's been doing a fair amount of collab asmrs recently, a decent few with vtubers or people who attempted to be a vtuber at some point. The collab partners may be possible prospects for Exoe's company. (Obviously no guarantee, but the possibility exists)

Collab partners that currently are Vtubers (or at least say so in their profiles; NSFW WARNING, not all profiles, but enough to click at own risk):
Bunienade/Espinade (very recently rebranded, and was part of AkioAIR as Vix E Gray)
Kurame Kira/KyouASMR
Seira Wynn
Eepy Wawa (Who recently graduated and was the minor who was Nophi in the recent AkioAIR implosion)
KibiVT (Somewhat recently rebranded from KiviVT, and was also part of AkioAIR as Azuri Delfi)
Snerline
Waffle in a Toaster
Seren Eros
Bellua Velvetta

Collab partners who are currently vtuber adjacent, but don't call themselves such:
SaikoSounds (Sometimes streams asmr with a vrchat model)
Ula del Mar (Streams as a PNGtuber)

Collab partners who don't have any vtuber stuff that I could see:
ThrylaASMR
MemoriaASMR (couldn't find a twitter account, so youtube page instead)

Lastly, a collab partner who had vtuber activities, but doesn't seem to currently:
TheSecretSubject (Who was previously Shikami Lana of PRISM Project)
From the studio that brought you:
The ghost of Cyberlive and TSUNDERIA
Prepare for: AKIOAIR REFUGEES
Coming soon 2024

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Are you niggas ready to gacha for a proto pippa standee, loomi's ass on a deskmat or glorious ponwolf towel boobs

Probably gonna buy one along with a Muyu standee which I fully expect to get a dupe of in the box.

soap suds

Elira is doing an unarchived Christmas karaoke.

edit: She’s had three glasses of wine. She says she’s not drunk, she’s just feeling Christmasy
edit: She now has sake in her wine glass…

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Sakana's newest weapon against me is working, she's just too fucking cute. I've noticed a lot of the vtubers seem to be going hard on parasocial feels this Christmas though, more than usual, what gives?

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I've noticed a lot of the vtubers seem to be going hard on parasocial feels this Christmas though, more than usual, what gives?
Insert joke about Christmas Cakes here.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Sakana's newest weapon against me is working, she's just too fucking cute. I've noticed a lot of the vtubers seem to be going hard on parasocial feels this Christmas though, more than usual, what gives?

Either a) they're smart, they know where the money is, or b) they're desperate themselves, the clock is ticking, their own parasocial desires are intensifying.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Hag plays: Mobile Suit baba, whatever the fuck that is

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Shiina won't be streaming, most likely until after new years, but it's a bit ambiguous. She's working on an art project for PC and it's taking most of her time/energy. I would guess it's due by new years and I wonder if it's a calendar? I guess maybe that's too late for a calendar, but it seems to be something ambitious.
🥮:wtfman::shiinawangy:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Lot of newcomers in the last two years feeling the the double end of the parasocial dynamic now

Chiato Macchiato

Macchiato "Definitely a PSYOP" Chiato
Merry Christmas to all! It was fun spending a year with you guys even though you're all a little weird and austistic and it seems like you haven't had a girlfriend or sex in years, so I'm looking forward to another year together!

:hololove:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
May as well say it now if I'm too busy tomorrow marry Christmas you schizophrenic freaks!
20231224_202329.jpg

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

They are filled with appreciation for their fanbase each time they buy their BF a nice present, couldn't do it without you guys.:smugselen:
I think though, some of them really aren't having much of a Christmas so doing extra streams can try to fill up that hole and make them feel less lonely.
And aint nobody gonna let that damn dirty PC gen 3 steal all their fans!:Mumei-REE:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Shiina won't be streaming, most likely until after new years, but it's a bit ambiguous. She's working on an art project for PC and it's taking most of her time/energy. I would guess it's due by new years and I wonder if it's a calendar? I guess maybe that's too late for a calendar, but it seems to be something ambitious.
🥮:wtfman::shiinawangy:

When Euphoria did phase weekly takeover and they were showing off holiday merch they mentioned something about placeholders when the calendar was on screen. It wasn't clear if it was the calendar they were talking about but given fishmans track record with merch it wouldn't surprise me if it wasn't done yet.

Tbh a calendar with the art drawn by the girls interests me far more than one with some random artist.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Lot of newcomers in the last two years feeling the the double end of the parasocial dynamic now
I wonder if part of it is that there are now a lot of vtubers who started vtubing because they themselves were fans? With the first waves it was very much a gamble if the trend would even stick, it was just a job/hobby for people. But vtubers have been a thing long enough that we now have people who were already doing other related things (like Nerissa and her VA work) but are getting into vtubers from the perspective of already simping for other vtubers.

In other words I am wondering if we are seeing more openly parasocial vtubers because people who are now becoming vtubers are already the type to be that way as opposed to viewing it strictly as a job.

Bug Eater

Collab partners that currently are Vtubers (or at least say so in their profiles; NSFW WARNING, not all profiles, but enough to click at own risk):
Mama Yunya also recently became a vtuber (NSFW), would be surprised if she wasn't involved as she's been friends with DTL for quite some time.

Most scuffed archive ever because her twitter is privated, but Google search cache managed to grab her announcement it if you scroll down https://archive.md/5CiVq

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Speech To Text

Lonely people getting money as a gift are more likely to give it to the vtuber thats being really parasocial.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Man really did a recap episode
I found it useful since I skipped over every previous post.
Nenelove really did a CW series.
Yuno streaming Zone of the Enders

I've been slipping on my grooming.
Merry Christmas to all! It was fun spending a year with you guys even though you're all a little weird and austistic and it seems like you haven't had a girlfriend or sex in years, so I'm looking forward to another year together!

:hololove:
Bold of you to assume some of us have had any at all.
:faunacry:

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom