"Out of all the things that filter people, if it's not my voice that filters you, if it's not my personality that filters you, if it's my regurgitation that filters you? that makes me happy!"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Postal rrat

chinshilla
I'm surprised I made the tierlist I thought I was completely forgettable it's nice to know that someone is thinking of me

USS IOWA

Stunned But Dumb

I'm surprised I made the tierlist I thought I was completely forgettable it's nice to know that someone is thinking of me
Same here.
Ditto. I thought I was a bit of an unknown. Either is fine, but it's nice regardless to catch a shoutout.

Kuroa is streaming a zatsu. The title says that she's sober, she's just a goofy gal

Atlas

So I got curious to see if Yuko was doing anything on her PL-account Aland it turns out all of rye's Channels, twitter and Discord server have been purged

I knew she locked her Discord but I wonder when she deleted it I should've saved her emotes they were nice

silentcouch

To add comment on the related Momo Otako Hiatus below these quotes.
She talked about some of it on her last stream a few weeks ago but she's been going through a lot for the past couple of months. She even considered graduating at some point cause she felt guilty about not giving enough back to her community with all the breaks over the year. There were a decent amount of woman tears this stream (but some happy ones too thanks to chat's love and support).

Her dog died, her PC exploded and she's been dealing with this health condition for weeks in addition to neverending college stress. She didn't specify too much what her issues were but she confirmed it's non-fatal and she'll likely be undergoing 2 operations. One of them is for her thyroid as it's been giving her issues with hormone balance but she didn't want to talk about the other one.

She also said she'll have to travel out of country for the operations; it's apparently cheaper without insurance in the country she's going to than doing it in America with insurance. She'll be gone until at least late January and which means she'll be alone in a hospital bed for Christmas and New Years. She considered doing a twitter space on one of those days but it's obviously a bad idea as she'll be in post recovery + the doxxing risk.

I don't watch Momo much anymore but having to go through all that is goddamn awful. Gonna be wishing her a safe and speedy recovery :inatiredl:

Momo Otako is going on an indefinite hiatus due to health issues. Don't know what it is, but i hope she gets better

Dizzy, as she tells it, demanded Sakana meet her at a cafe or something someplace and she threatened him with physical violence if she didn't get to come back as a talent for Phase.

Awoogers mentioned this in the Discord, and I remembered I caught this on /vt/ last week.
image.png

So it's probably 'semi' planned.

update from the squid herself

As stated within these responses , she has had a hard time, both with streaming activies via her PC issues, losing a pet. She also is burdened with the task of being within a large (korean) family whom has expectations of her. She is in a biology degree. Has also said she does not have a normal sleep schedule, even saying that she feels more drained sleeping 8 hrs, and would rather do multiple 2/3 hr naps during the day. She has stated in the past that she left home at an early age and learned independance from that situation, a lot earlier than most people, but is now living with some of her family, whom are doctors which she scheduled stream times around in the past (when they were working). Suffice to say, she has had it rough, as was already pointed out, she mentioned she has a thyroid issue. Stated she has had within the past couple of months a really hard time concentrating. To the point where even short meetings with Idol or classes were too much to concentrate on. She then stated she had to take leave from her degree for the time being to pursue this medical treatment. Which due to america's healthcare costs, she is flying to korea to undergo the surgery(s).

She has said that she doesn't expect anyone to show up to her streams due to her lack of activity, and yet they have in the past couple of weeks. She has been emotional over this, as she feels due to her commitment to school, and her health issues she hasn't been able to be a vtuber to look forward to seeing when she finally shows up. That may be paraphrasing somewhat, but that's what it felt like she was saying...

I hope she recovers in a timely fashion. Idol may not be everyone's cup of tea, understandable.
However, Nodody deserves to spend their holidays in the hospital. :depressedtako:

Pioneer

My oshi is singing in an hour.

Bonus animation

Limkin

"We requested details concerning her earnings" are they actually retarded???
They are seriously trying to tell that their members earn all the money themselves, on their own personal account, and then just give whatever they feel like it back to the company? And the only way for them to tell if they give back enough is to manually request access to an account? Yeah this company is going to die before the end of a next fiscal year if they are ran like this

Arznbae

wtf is happening

Bronze

Anybody have an archive of this post? Her account was nuked and I'm curious as to what it was.

Aside from that, why would you make it so your employer can't see your earnings, and then refuse to cooperate afterwards? :kotokayouretard:

Edit: I think this is the unauthorized statement, looks like she reposted it to her PL account

Its not nuked. She changed handle to her indie name. Its the same account.

frz

"We requested details concerning her earnings" are they actually retarded???
They are seriously trying to tell that their members earn all the money themselves, on their own personal account, and then just give whatever they feel like it back to the company? And the only way for them to tell if they give back enough is to manually request access to an account? Yeah this company is going to die before the end of a next fiscal year if they are ran like this
Ah the good ole approach of "do nothing but ask for a cut" organization. :koronehappyl:

Edit: scrolled through their twitter and found this

Girl asked "management" for a song, "management" flexed out all of their connections and finally find.... another talent already within the company to make the song and do the mixing. Interesting they got the idol_corp guy to do the "MV" but it looked really low effort and way below his usual quality, bet they were pinching his money.

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
>Twitter sends Spidermom to twitter jail
>Site goes down
And now she's free. Coincidence?

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
holy shit someone outdid yuri and is probably getting sued :NOWWELAUGH:
if the company is this retarded they might hire some rekieta tier lawyer and end up having to pay the girl damages or some shit.
Currently this is giving me a mix of Yuri and Exfoe situations. Who knows how this'll pan out but maybe we'll get our first vtuber legal case?

Bronze

Limkin

That reminds me, isn't this essentially how lewdFauna wanted to run her agency? Or did she not want to take any cuts period? Because this is what's going to happen if you do it this way, the moment they feel like their cut is even slightly unjustified (or if they are less than morally perfect person) they will just... not give you a cut

Negzana

Currently this is giving me a mix of Yuri and Exfoe situations. Who knows how this'll pan out but maybe we'll get our first vtuber legal case?
Mikeneko has already sent out a gazillion lawsuits already I though

frz

I've also noticed they wrote "Twitter (formerly X)" :ironmousekek:

A vtuber group called Vyugen is disbanding. I only know Yuniiho and Yoclesh from this group.

ALL ROUTES LEAD BACK TO MARINA :deztheroom:
A

Stunned But Dumb

A vtuber group called Vyugen is disbanding. I only know Yuniiho and Yoclesh from this group.
You could squeeze in at least three small corpo implosions in that time.
Does this count?

This woman is in desperate need of a child. No, I'm not volunteering, you sick fucks.
I will do anything Shiina wants. She will have a baseball team by the end of the year.

After back reading, this is what I could think of

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Some brown news, Snake lady is graduating
university and nearly kills :holohag:

Archive

Last edited:

Panko Enjoyer

Imagine if the case gets streamed :smugselen:

Top Bottom