"Fauna is a skinhead...!!!"Tsunomaki Watame

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
I'm gonna be honest. Kronii has one of the best audio setups already. This seems like diminishing returns now
People who are focused/knowledgeable on something will tend to improve that thing. People with shit audio aren't going to tend to make incremental improvements, sure they might try to fix things every now and then, but they aren't going to be thinking going from the $500 microphone to the $1500.

httn

Hag enthusiast

soap suds

Selen and Ike are drinking and playing Overwatch. What a wonderful combo lol.

Bronze

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Well, now that the awards are over, the real entertainment begins with the Twitter and Reddit fallout and seething. Thanks Fillian!

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
Check the price on that sucker...wow
...and sold out. You better not tell me a load of idiots went and bought a multi-thousand dollar mic they have no use for just because some vtuber said they like it in a tweet.

On another note, I've got to say I'm liking this sudden interest in one of my favourite franchises. Now Wemi's going to play the best game in the series. On the other hand, I know that watching her try to play is going to feel like pure ragebait. Emperor protect us.

USS IOWA

Well, now that the awards are over, the real entertainment begins with the Twitter and Reddit fallout and seething. Thanks Fillian!
I already saw a couple of Vshojo fans having a hissy fit when Hololive won best org.

Edit: I forgot to link one of them

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

I already saw a couple of Vshojo fans having a hissy fit when Hololive won best org.
Now you know you gotta link them, brother

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
It's not for nine+ hours but I bet a bunch of you are going to bed soon.

Consider waking up early for Kiara's 3D concert! Her first Cover-supported 3D concert! I think it's a big deal at least. Yeah, it probably won't have the pure soul of recording it in Ame's basement with only Myth as tech support like last year, but god damnit it's been a long time coming.

The Rratarded Alt

It's not for nine+ hours but I bet a bunch of you are going to bed soon.

Consider waking up early for Kiara's 3D concert! Her first Cover-supported 3D concert! I think it's a big deal at least. Yeah, it probably won't have the pure soul of recording it in Ame's basement with only Myth as tech support like last year, but god damnit it's been a long time coming.

And there is going to be a members-only Encore!

Ensok

Early Adopter
Haachama is not paying a lot of attention while playing Exit 8...

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Vshojo has worked their asses off but I still wouldn't put them as best org. That one was a Holo shoe-in, no need to get mad about it.

The Rratarded Alt

They even fell for the antics of the biggest drama-starter in the Holo Twitter-sphere.
:selenpointandlaugh:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Just a reminder for Re:AcT's Winter song relay starting 2PM JST.

Star Spectre's Techibi preparing for Ultimecia battle in FF8. She got stomped earlier not knowing the random character selection mechanic.

Suou Patra has finished FF2 and will start FF3 at 1PM JST.

Ohga Ruki playing her flute with Amane Namida.

This is her first of three streams today, next is flute+piano at 6.30PM JST and the last is a flute+singing stream at 10PM JST to celebrate her first year anniversary.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Aye hold up let me just
:SelenHAHAhere::whatastory::Vesper-UNHINGED::BijouBijou::smugrys::mikothumbsl::smugpipi::tomagatyou::WHORE!!!::WHORE!!!::ironmousekek:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

I cant believe hololive fan would vote for their favorite company just to stop vshojo from winning it

Archive
Even worse !!! If hololive waa disqualified for being too popular surely it would have been fair game !!!!

Archive

USS IOWA

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Hololive had one of their best years since 2020 in 2023, and basically unmarred by major controversy too. You could fill days with all the Hololive content wins this year. I do think Vshojo has proven why they deserve to be one of the big three this year, but Holo's shadow looms over every corner of this industry. What a weird thing to complain about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom