"'FAQ Miko' FAQ MIKO?! No u...FAQ"Sakura Miko

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

Feeling's mutual. I still want her to be catious regarding her statements though

Archive

Haachama's collabing with Ririka

Coni released a cover, and i haven't seen it posted here

The Rrat - Cleansed

oghey
Shiori's Feeder
she is just talking she is just stating her feelings yknow she's just REALLY FUCKING MAD
No one asked you, Hexa.

Edit: Oh, wait, this isn't a larper, is it?
:whatastory:

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

As a user of bilibili for more than six years, I would like to comment briefly on bilibili

①When the environment shrinks, they expand wildly but fail to specialize in one area
②Regardless of the long-term influence, always drain the pond to get all the fish.
③Lose all opportunities in arrogance.
④Weighed down by past misdeeds

According to the financial report,bilibili has failed to turn a normal profit in the five years since it went public,
If nothing else, bilibili will face a major financial crisis within two years, and will inevitably face bankruptcy reorganization or takeover in the future。
Thanks to the bad things they had done, they clearly deserved it.

USS IOWA

China as a whole is doing miserably at the moment and when recession hits luxury spending is first to go. From a macroeconomic perspective this makes sense and the CCP regulations aren’t making it any easier.
It might not be a sea of radioactive cobalt but this would be fine.

Attachments

• 5ilwk52o5ra71.png
    5ilwk52o5ra71.png
    401 KB · Views: 18

The Rrat - Cleansed

oghey
Shiori's Feeder
Speaking of LARPers, Gura's manager showed some activity:
foto-no-exif-2023-12-14-T055624-135.jpg

Spergatory

Early Adopter

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

China as a whole is doing miserably at the moment and when recession hits luxury spending is first to go. From a macroeconomic perspective this makes sense and the CCP regulations aren’t making it any easier.

To give most everyone here "next year's news today", China is sitting on the largest debt-based asset bubble in human history. And 2nd place might not even be half as bad, and those are some all-time disastrous economic consequences. China is currently teetering, chunks of the housing market are imploding, secondary markets are a wreck, the shadow banking market might be in full collapse (always hard to judge until later) and there was an outright overnight liquidity crisis a couple of weeks ago. It's about to get really bad and the contagion is going to spread everywhere.

It might not be a sea of radioactive cobalt but this would be fine.

I want to laugh about this, but parts of China probably already qualify as that. The pollution in chunks of the country truly is something out of a post-apoc fiction.

Panko Enjoyer

I second this. @hexa make an account here you will be able to call Marino a tranny without getting canceled ( yet ) it will be awesome
Please no, I don't need to see Hexa and John flirting while I'm trying to catchup after work.
Kiara gives out likes like how a meth head gives out blowjobs. She probably knows who she is, anyway, but I would not take her liking a Tweet as meaning anything.
I highly doubt any Holo/PC crossover but Pomu collabing with Lia and Henya's collabs has shifted the Overton Window for Phase Connect Collabs.
View attachment 59884
HoloCN revival deflection post, Niji released financials and NijiEN is officially sinking.
Don't look up how much Kunai Nakasato has made from superchats since debuting a month and a half ago, Nijifriends.

Limkin

Don't look up how much Kunai Nakasato has made from superchats since debuting a month and a half ago, Nijifriends.
I can't tell if you are implying it's single digits, or that she is half of that money bar on the graph

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
I highly doubt any Holo/PC crossover but Pomu collabing with Lia and Henya's collabs has shifted the Overton Window for Phase Connect Collabs.

Still want to see an Ollie/Pippa collab so we can experience seven straight hours of pure autism over vtubers and the vtubing scene.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
marina is a fucking piece of shit human being who has ruined countless people's careers and uses her leverage (claiming transphobia) in the community to shove people she perceives as a threat down

she has fostered dozens of behind the scenes hate campaigns, forcing people to cut others off otherwise she would "ruin their reputation" and "blacklist them from the vtuber community" and majority of these people threatened were small streamers who just so happened to be friends with someone she disliked. she has pressured so many behind the scenes to publicly disavow those she doesn't agree with.

i cannot express to you enough how much i fucking hate that vile bitch

edit: sorry i had to get that out thank you i have so much more but i will try and leave it there
Excuse me, Marina's pronouns are "He/Him", thank you very much! :smugpipi:

Bitch, drink more water.
Look who came crawling back. Turns out @Gaotye(bilibili DD) 's rrat was right. Bilibili does want those unicorn money after all.

Screenshot-2023-12-14-16-40-50-947-edit-com-miui-gallery.jpg

They just recorded another disappointing financial quarter, tiktok did quite a number on them while the gov is tightening their strangulation.
NOT. FAST. ENOUGH.

Where's Bane when you need him?
1702554890400.png

Clip tax: Iroha gets :architect:

Coni has terrible taste in liquor

DanishCookies

frz

To give most everyone here "next year's news today", China is sitting on the largest debt-based asset bubble in human history. And 2nd place might not even be half as bad, and those are some all-time disastrous economic consequences. China is currently teetering, chunks of the housing market are imploding, secondary markets are a wreck, the shadow banking market might be in full collapse (always hard to judge until later) and there was an outright overnight liquidity crisis a couple of weeks ago. It's about to get really bad and the contagion is going to spread everywhere.
Reminder while im hoping for the downfall of china. Antichina propaganda is just as bad as china propaganda and dont take them at face value. There wont be any big collapse anytime soon. Not in the next 2 decades.
China is sitting on the largest debt-based asset bubble in human history
And US in first with literally every developed countries follow closely behind. This stat is useless.
The banking thing was just some tiny banks doing ponzi and went broke, it didnt have any effect on the industry. Chinese patriotism made people have far deeper trust in the national bank than in the west. Enough that people wont even pull money out if rumours of the bank collapse comes out so a bank run literally nigh impossible.

The only real sector thats being hit the hardest is the low skill workers as chips makers/techcompanies are moving their factories to SEA

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

2023-12-13 12-59-40 Reading The News
GOFILE / MEGA
ARCHIVES / ARCHIVING SETUPS / PERSONAL ARCHIVES
Holy cow, there are still places pushing the 'safe and effective' lie? I thought they gave up on that months ago because absolutely no real person believes it anymore.

And art tax of redjuice's sketches from tonight, a few good IRyS's, but I think the other highlight is the Bae face :3. And then there's a Pekora/Marine, Gura, and Niji.
image.png

image.png
Edit: Oh yeah, and 2 JP shorts wherein IRyS is cute. If they did one for each girls channel, there should be two more of these coming:

Last edited:

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

0icdv8.png

Haachama cooking with Ririka is going about as well as expected
Never change strongest Idol, never change

Last edited:

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
Holy cow, there are still places pushing the 'safe and effective' lie? I thought they gave up on that months ago because absolutely no real person believes it anymore.

And art tax of redjuice's sketches from tonight, a few good IRyS's, but I think the other highlight is the Bae face :3. And then there's a Pekora/Marine, Gura, and Niji.
image.png

image.png
Edit: Oh yeah, and 2 JP shorts wherein IRyS is cute. If they did one for each girls channel, there should be two more of these coming:

I am so glad that the rrat that Redjuice didn't love IRyS keeps debunking itself with these streams.
She is so pretty and the outfit is imo truly the best casual in existence.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
I know it's specifically because I call the "vaccines" gene therapy, which is what they are.
Whatever.
I'm in the process of reuploading everything to Odysee for one stop viewing autism.
Going to stream on Odysee going forward.
Surprised that I made it this far on JewTube.

Bronze

Pekora and Marine are getting married and to celebrate it they will release a song together

Negzana

Pekora and Marine are getting married and to celebrate it they will release a song together

I know Miko has Suisei but she must really be regretting what she did at that sleepover all those years ago now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom