"You're drowning, but in the lead, and that's all that matters."Ouro Kronii

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Hawk singing short, showing the difference between her falsetto and her natural range.

RAAAAAAGUUUUUUUS :koboharam:

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
is this one of the biggest vtubing fumbles so far or what would be bigger, MyHolo with Bae, Upd8 (?) with Okayu/Korone?
"Maybe there are multiple Kizuna Ai instances out there in the world, with distinct personalities and voices..."

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Schizo Parrot back with a cute and funny video.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Get rekt Pippa

Maybe the japan trip is to meet kson in person? I know I might be high on copium, but still. :magnicope:

I am waiting Lia to get into Warhammer Rule 34 hentai shit in the future :smugselen:
Shiina already found some crackships, I guess it's only a matter of time until the fujo shit reaches Lia.

What most people here didn't point out about the Sakana Q&A was that Jelly went out of her way and asked sakanaso chat would stop being retarded about it (after all the "BuT wHaT aBoUt YuRi" or "no graduations..."). "There you go guys, so stop asking." - Jelly

Also, literal LIVE YURI REACTION

archive

Good news for all those frustrated with her recent ramblings

A

Honestly, it's the best course of action. I guess that no matter how thick your skin might be (her's is pretty thin) you're prone to experience a woman moment on the anniversary of your public shitshow.

Ensok

Early Adopter

"The talents actually enjoy the money. Good, better than funding some weirdo's yacht."

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp

Desuwa jumpin on the MGS train.
Honestly, it's the best course of action. I guess that no matter how thick your skin might be (her's is pretty thin) you're prone to experience a woman moment on the anniversary of your public shitshow.
Not even that but it's pretty obvious most people are just purposefully shit talking her and trashing her for literally no reason other than being VT brainrotted.

Limkin

Are you fuckers untrainable?
You forget the part where you are supposed to electrocute them, and do it repeatedly until they start drooling and producing stomach acid even when they don't see the food. Just telling them they did bad isn't going to cut

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Spica and Mozu are featuring in yet another Lethal Company collab.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Chiato Macchiato

Macchiato "Definitely a PSYOP" Chiato
Random bits from Libitina's return stream
All of her genmates are multlingual and can speak japanese. Apparently before she comes to chat they also converse in it with each other, but switch to english when she is around
She was on multiple different committee during university and never understood other students complain about not having time for additional curriculum
Her free time is spent reading silly fantasy romance. Proceeded by roughly half an hour discussing them in great lengths with names given. With female protagonist, largely isekai and mary sue. She finds them trashy but entertaining. "The author went to great lengths to explain how the MC is not a mary sue, but then she is totally a mary sue". "I've read this and absolutely would not recommend it. But I had fun and 600 pages into a sequel". At least these are officially published western literature and not fanfics. Or it makes it worse idk
She seems to be quite knowledgeable about religious stuff but intentionally avoids continuing the topic "I am from a demon realm"
The break was quite eventful, and she had an accident with "armed forces" that was very scary and she doubted she could talk about it
Some time was spent thinking how much of V&U members have a cleavage window. A lot of V&U members have a cleavage window
I like her. I'm noticing a trend where I only end up liking Brits and I don't know if that's good or bad...
I hate it when Twitter is actually useful. Daily reminder that me using it can be added to the list of reasons why @thhrang will never see the light of heaven.

I have this person blocked, I don't even remember why but I must have done it for a good reason when I did it so I'm not even going to look at the list.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Haachama what the fuck? Did Chammers just make a roastie meme?

Shiori what the fuck?!

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Kaela posted they have Lethal Company perms now. Hopefully the other branches won't be too far behind.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I like her. I'm noticing a trend where I only end up liking Brits and I don't know if that's good or bad...
Depends. How do you feel about the dental hygiene of your oshis?

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
This is the hardest Botan has laughed in ages. Get your hag laugh meter refilled right now.

"my inner motherhood just leaks out all of a sudden." :irysisadork:

Tomorrow 4AM Eastern, Kanata and AZKi Cover drops.

Tomorrow 10AM Eastern, Calli X Kiara cover.

Also tonight at 10PM Eastern, Calli has unarchived Karaoke and an announcement (Fashion related).

Art break:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

HE'S FUCKING COLOMBIAN?!? EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW FUCKING APE.

DanishCookies

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

braindoko

The ghost of Cyberlive lives on. After Rio Ron, Momozora Seina has been accused of engaging on ritual of the flesh with someone else while dating her groomer.

Twitter Archive / Google doc archive

As of this moment she privated her Twitter & nuked her Discord. After living behind a grim message.

1701961131680492.jpg

Jesus Cyberlive really is cursed beyond doubt
At this point I can't help but think Chapi has skeletons in her closet too, she's too close to her PL whales / mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom