"It depends on how I'm being shipped; like you know if I'm in a padded envelope, that's not good; You gotta put me in a box with lots of padding and some breathing holes too you know."Pomu Rainpuff

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
They found out what Sakana said during the AMA.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I seriously don't get why ATLUS didn't make a 3rd installment during the 3DS' lifespan when the system's name was made for it.
They made a remake/remaster/re release thing, but from what I heard it didn't really end up so good.

Between that and the anime being a fucking shitshow, I'm glad it's dead and didn't turn into another Persona.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
It's been progressing, considering that by the time I have dinner, the possible facedox is confirmed and that someone dropped his IRL name and confirmed his former school and his status as an alumni in the university he went. Lot of people is also very angry and its basically putting more heat on the guy, and this doesn't include those that is very keen on meeting the guy IRL and beat the shit outta him.

And to think that this is from a Indie with decent following. Can you imagine if it was say, Hololive ID talent or big name ID talents? Boy the weaponized autism gonna be wild n shit.

Indogs are autistic AF.

I just think she's lovely.

My Oshi... :smugsubaru::hololove:

I hope you like looping:
Discord-f-BK07t-Mh-UG.png
Take your pick:
Discord-p2h-Wo-UMIu-U.png

@John Vtuber👁️ is a Hexist Hextard Registered Hex Offender.

I'd kill a man for this wiener.

That is so going into the quote machine.

@The Rrat obsessing on that :toiletpaperroll:
15.jpg

God totally obsessed with the twin doggos.

Ina getting that Red Bull withdrawal symptoms.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
You implying that the best thing VTuber-related that is named Ember isn't a good dog?

F5n-Gs6p-W8-AEMz-N1.jpg
Damn I know she eats a lot but calling her a dog is a bit far

Wait

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I seriously don't get why ATLUS didn't make a 3rd installment during the 3DS' lifespan when the system's name was made for it.
Too busy preoccupied with Persona rereleases and plans and by the time they got to the actual project, nintendo killed the 3DS.

richdwarf

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
So what's this streaming on youtube shorts thing that people are doing recenty? Only just caught up with the thread and didn't see an explanation, and searching didn'r help. Is it a means to bypass some new youtube bullshittery?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
So what's this streaming on youtube shorts thing that people are doing recenty? Only just caught up with the thread and didn't see an explanation, and searching didn'r help. Is it a means to bypass some new youtube bullshittery?
It is the new thing that the Youtube algorithm is pushing. Seems to do a good job of reaching absolute randos, going off Bae's karaoke stream from the other night.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Her stream ended a while ago, so here are things I wanted to highlight.
  • She said that while streaming was hard, she doesn’t want to give it up.
  • Usually, JP livers tell fans they’re graduating in higher tier memberships, but she knows antis lurk even there, so instead of having rumors spread she decided to just let the company announce it and then she’ll talk about it on stream.
  • She won’t have a graduation stream. It will just be a regular stream. It might be a 24 hour stream, but she doesn’t expect fans to stay there the whole time if that does happen.
  • She’s had thoughts of graduating before she told management half a year ago, so her decision of graduation wasn’t a spur of the moment thing or because of anything recent.
  • She asked management if she could tell all of first gen ahead of time, and they allowed her to.
  • Everything will be privated, but it will stay up/archived (?)
    • The confusion comes from the fact that at the beginning of the stream she said everything would be archived but then at the end mentioned it all being privated. I assume this means that she decided to lock everything up but not delete it. Or I could be translating wrong lol.
  • She liked her manager and the management she’s interacted with. They’re not the reason she’s graduating.
  • Her main reason for graduating is wanting to move on and pursue what she wants to do.
    • She’s glad that she’s leaving on her own terms and not because she was caught up in a scandal or because of antis.
Gonna be a few months waiting until it's proven but I won't be surprised if she pops in on vspo or something judging from those explanations

The game feels and looks cheap.
Most people who play RPG fate games do it for the story rather than the gameplay, the franchise hardly ever makes anything that would appeal new fans since the current fanbase is already massive enough

I think it was implemented recently on youtube and as usual, people likes testing out new stuff, you can rack a pretty good views since your shorts stream would get recommended on the shorts tab when it's live so users who often scroll through their yt shorts algo are likely to tune-in sometimes

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
The V4Mirai x KSON collab is live!

KSON: "we've got a horse, and a vampire, and a...?"
Abi: "A Brazilian."
KSON: "What are Brazilians?"

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Peo out here keeping illegal foreigners out of her country:

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband

Now Twitter is shoving rando people I don't even know in my face. Wtf Twitter, this isn't even a VTuber.

:kroniiphone:

Shouldnt the conversation have one person on one side, and the other text bubbles on the other side?

Is she talking to herself? Has she finally reached menhera breakdown? :BijouBijou:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
God they fit so well in Holo. I'm so fucking happy for them.

I never really watched them much before but now that their exposure has exploded thanks to Holo, jesus fuck that actual retard that shut them down. Imagine having them in your hands and you squander it. I hope he's disemboweling himself in shame seeing now what he's lost.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
I never really watched them much before but now that their exposure has exploded thanks to Holo, jesus fuck that actual retard that shut them down. Imagine having them in your hands and you squander it. I hope he's disemboweling himself in shame seeing now what he's lost.
bamboo_omedeto.PNG

RiverBear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom