"YOU WILL NOT CALL PEOPLE SLUT SLUT WHORE SLUTS ON TWITTER DOT COM"Eira Woolcott (to MariMari)

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Funny how myth is actually the most "successful" gen of hololive and yet they are the worst gen of hololive.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Funny how myth is actually the most "successful" gen of hololive and yet they are the worst gen of hololive.
Cover is largely to blame for their issues, imo. Myth and (Somewhat) CouncilRyS definitely crawled so Advent and (to an extent) Stars could run. Myth was definitely successful in spite of management, not because of it.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Sometimes I'm not even sure what is real anymore

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
LEC clipped the absolute chaos that happened last sunday on phase alias

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
My oshi likes Coni Confetti a little bit TOO much:

Here's a clip too!

Good. Coni is great.

I would love to know what or how much do they have to record/do behind the scenes.

Clip Tax. Small clip of Megu (shes ex-Akio-Air and Sleepy's irl friend). I have been watching her for about 2 months and she's fairly fun. Bit of a shit-posty zoomer.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

image.png

Sure Hime, I remember thinking that about another stream not long ago. :smugpipi:

RiverBear

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

I like how she's obviously having fun with the bit but I'm worried she might be getting as much out of this onii-chan RP as the coomers in her audience. Hime acts like someone who has actually fantasized about using these lines.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I like how she's obviously having fun with the bit but I'm worried she might be getting as much out of this onii-chan RP as the coomers in her audience. Hime acts like someone who has actually fantasized about using these lines.
I hope those nuggets don't have silly pill sauce or this rp is gonna get dark :shiinastare:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
"AN AUTISTIC CHRISTMAS"
-
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
VIRTUAL
ASYLUM ADVENT CALENDAR

Day 10:
"Of Fujos and Homoerotic Quarrels"
"Love thy fellow man, for only love can stand above all of this world's evils...

O-ok don't love him TOO much OH FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!"
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Starring:
Emp (Female Pinoy) Raize
Yours Truly, Nenélove

"Blueshark" Television & Radio FM
The Groomcord Gang

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Actually going into rrat territory; is it just me or did Ame's message sound like a death in the family? Her saying there was family stuff to take care of, and how it sounded like she was basically the one in charge of dealing with it just made me think funeral plans, inheritance stuff, etc.
I think that was just due to her being the breadwinner of the family, so they gradually decide to pass all the decision-making to her. Remember, there is no father in the family (this has been implied for a long time with how rarely she brought up "father Watson" in the story, but it was straight-out confirmed during the one time she tried to converse with JP-niki, with her saying her family consists of her, her 2 brothers, her mother and her aunt). Though at the same time, I wonder what are the jobs of her 2 brothers...
I would love to know what or how much do they have to record/do behind the scenes.
Unsure about now, but at one point Myth definitely had a lot of recordings to do, definitely more than Promise, maybe more than some of the JPs too. Both the Counterside collab and the HoloListening audio book had a lot of lines to record.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
I honestly dont care. Just find it funny that the excuse is copy pasted from the last time she didnt show up for something. Just the occassion is replaced. :koronehappyl:
Someone reacting to similar situations in a similar way? Must be a conspiracy to cover up the truth!

:mitothink::mitothink::mitothink::cursedbae::cursedbae::cursedbae:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Cover is largely to blame for their issues, imo. Myth and (Somewhat) CouncilRyS definitely crawled so Advent and (to an extent) Stars could run. Myth was definitely successful in spite of management, not because of it.
I Could say the same about 0,1 and even 2 or Gamers from JP
Also Area15 and holoro from ID
(Not going to talk about the Stars because they have their own issues)
But the first gens of everything always had to push themselves: Just from Fantasy to Re:Gloss everything improved a lot but they still had their own issues.
Showing that isnt just a EN problem but that Cover doesnt put all of their trust in new branchs that easy (looking at you HoloCN)

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

its kinda funny that they let the wigger go full wigger in Holo Parade

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
Remember @Nenélove, if you're being held against your will, you can always let us know so we may.. sit and laugh? join you? I dunno.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Spooder schedule

Pretty interesting that she chose the Sega Saturn port of Myst but it's not a bad choice at all (though playing it with Saturn mouse would be best).

frz

turns out the two with the biggest ambitions for joining (Cali and her Career and Birb wanting to be an actual Idol) were the ones that stuck around go figure.

I know Ratting is fun but this points to something more serious since shes usually pretty open about whats going on(or rather at least addresses how long she might be gone for) and it's too soon for a new generation so that can't be it.
Counterratt here, I'd say it's actually Kiara/Calli's idol ambitions that drove the group apart (their schedule becomes stacked on top of spamming JP/non-holo collabs for networking). The NijiEN streamer stays close with each other because noone really have idol ambitions and just happy to play games with each others.

Ame, very likely went back to play with her old Twitch cliche because she can't find any Myth to play games with and none of them just happens to be streaming (e.g. I bet biboo still regularly plays with her old FF14 cliche, just that they finished their OPSec/none of them streams).

Same thing happens with HoloJP, their idol ambitions drove genmates apart and they found new groups to interact with due schedule misalignment/marketting, it just happens that those new groups are within hololive/niji/vspo that we don't see them disappear off the grid. Ame had less option to choose from as NijiEN/HoloEn got a weird collab lockdown until very recently.

Gen 2 is so far apart they collab less than Myth this year and already memed and acknowledged themself as Exodia. :kaelalaugh:
Even gen 6 with how close they are is seeing laplus forming her own cliche off holoX. There is an alternate universe where all her valorant friends doesn't stream and she just fuck off to nowhere like Ame. It's an issue that persist within the entire company due idol ambitions.

Gen 5 is the only exception with how close they are and how hard they got ass blasted at the beginning.
Someone reacting to similar situations in a similar way? Must be a conspiracy to cover up the truth!

:mitothink::mitothink::mitothink::cursedbae::cursedbae::cursedbae:
Im just saying could have worded differently. Like Ina just said "It was very last minute" and that would have suffice instead of harping on "optional" and "didn't know everyone was there", copy pasting to a tee. :inanerdy:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom