"I graduated to live my life"Minato Aqua

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Komori Met's 3D live is starting now.

At 9PM JST three Re:AcT scaredy cats (Lisa Makoh, Tsukushi Aria, Mizugame Mia) and Shishigami Leona playing Lethal Company.

Next weekend there will be Re:AcT winter relay singing streams starting 12PM JST each day. Will post playlist closer to the date.

After yesterday's karaoke duet, Hanabasami Kyo and Else released their cover of Macross Frontier's Lion.

Later at 10PM JST if you're a Pioneer Union member, AZKi's ASMR stream with her saying member requested lines.

Non members, enjoy Suou Patra's personal game awards.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Bae is gearing up for life as an old cat lady (because she can't imagine making it past 30, oh the horror)

I love that shit. People in their twenties always think they'll never make it past 30. Then as 30 starts to approach, they think they'll never make it past 40. Once 40 starts to approach, then they finally realize, fuck, guess I'm in it for the long haul.

No Name

I love that shit. People in their twenties always think they'll never make it past 30. Then as 30 starts to approach, they think they'll never make it past 40. Once 40 starts to approach, then they finally realize, fuck, guess I'm in it for the long haul.
Some of us have collectively decided to just stop functioning at the age of 40.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
I knew it. Some of you guys are fuckin GAY.:BijouBijou:

The fact that we're hanging out in a forum dedicated to VTubers of all things makes everybody here a faggót since day 1.

:NinaWave:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
The fact that we're hanging out in a forum dedicated to VTubers of all things makes everybody here a faggót since day 1.

There are the semi faggots (you and I) and then there is whatever happened last night.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
i got recommended another dota chuuba!

shes flip and herald......

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
thats the average rank for flips
After searching for a bit, apparently she was already mentioned here and is apparently intersex? Shes a flip tho so it might be actual mutation and not like a clout thing

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

This clip is so funny. I wish someone could edit it:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Awoogers

After searching for a bit, apparently she was already mentioned here and is apparently intersex? Shes a flip tho so it might be actual mutation and not like a clout thing
what the fuck?:gurastress::gurastress:

niggaphil

There are the semi faggots (you and I) and then there is whatever happened last night.
So you have the link where the gay raiders incident started? It happened when I was not around, and I didn't want to browse the pippa Live thread and kill my last brain cell.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
So you have the link where the gay raiders incident started? It happened when I was not around, and I didn't want to browse the pippa Live thread and kill my last brain cell.
You’re thinking of the incident two nights ago, I’m talking about niggas getting pegged here last night.

Bronze

Theres a post that summarizes it somewhere in this thread
Edit:
In case anybody is interested in the shitshow that happened over the past few days involving the sharties, the pippa dox, the """raids""" and zoomers being fucking retarded, enjoy

The Post in the Pippa Thread

Last edited:

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
I took a look and honestly it depends on the relationship dynamic between each of them. In certain situations they can be bottoms, in others; they are tops. The rare off-chance that they settle for something in between and cease fighting for authority, they are switches.
okay, but who would be an alpha, omega and beta?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Randon has a new rank in the guild.
randon_quarter_bimbo-png.5554906
This is almost as gay as this late night's shenanagins

Women are a mistake smh

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

I am here to chat about cute anime girls.

You are here to get pegged.

We are not the same.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Awoogers

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Sayu is essaying again instead of ignoring internet people

I mean, as proven she kind of have to state what she means because, as I stated yesterday, people love twisting shit to have any sort of "gotcha" or rrat. She's not wrong either despite what some want to believe.
I am here to chat about cute anime girls.

You are here to get pegged.

We are not the same.
Valid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom