"My vocabulary is definitely, surely, not that crass. I use more refined terms... like whore"Amanogawa Shiina

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Bronze

Lumi's writing a 40K novel

Globie has announced few watchalongs. Along with Elia, Reiny and Shizukou will do it. I think all of em are Brit as well. These are for tomorrow so they will probably have more watchalongs for other days, too. If only they could get Pippa for a watchalong of Pippa.

Edit: British watchalong purity is ruined by Brazil. I should have waited bit more before posting

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Lumi's writing a 40K novel

Globie has announced few watchalongs. Along with Elia, Reiny and Shizukou are will do it. I think all of em are Brit as well. These are for tomorrow so they will probably have more watchalongs for other days as well. If only they could get Pippa for a watchalong of Pippa.

can confirm they are all brits

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
The Lia skinwalking cope vengence stream is delightfully unhinged, and Rie's inability to keep up with Lia's autism powerlevel was a joy. @superduper I can see why you're a turbo Rie simp.

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker
The German Dr. Lolime (Kinolime) is having a poll to decide what games she should play in the future

I bring this up because if she selected this herself, it means she has some really good taste in video games.

Awoogers

rin is back in mario kart to wreak havoc

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
She'd better be Asian, or she'd be guilty of Asian baiting here, and that's no good.
:annoyedpippa:

But seriously, Holy cow that looks great on her. Good for her.
:sanasmile:

Apologies for the artist sperging: She's honestly not that flat in her official artwork either. Maybe she's a billboard irl, but her official artwork is like Selen (og outfit) in that her clothes realistically confirm to her figure and aren't magically skintight (why do people think this is attractive? Boob tent is way more appealing)
You can see how her overcoat kinda hourglasses around her chest a tad. Its really evident in this promo art here:View attachment 58340
It's pretty much a joke just to tease her. The other Phase girls have teased her for it too, especially Airi.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Stunned But Dumb

The German Dr. Lolime (Kinolime) is having a poll to decide what games she should play in the future

I bring this up because if she selected this herself, it means she has some really good taste in video games.

Looks like Metal Gear or Bloodborne's on the menu then

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Time for the final? Amiya Dino crisis stream;

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
🐺 Time
Airi commits animal child abuse on a baby brit elephant

ItalianHusband

bro what the fuck just as things were going slightly better for her

this is a fucking atrocious week man :pippasadl:

What a fag. Makes me wanna fedpost.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
whats with pinoys and being selfish subhumans, holy shit

Bronze

Stunned But Dumb

Got recommended a 1 view who just ended her karaoke, but it's going to be archived. I like those types of models and she seems nice.

How modest. I love some background karaoke and her game choices aren't bad, but nothing stands out for me personally.

Last edited:

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
They were basically raised unironically with a "mine mine mine" mentality because most of the prior generations had nothing.

Got recommended a 1 view who just ended her karaoke, but it's going to be archived. I like those types of models and she seems nice.

View attachment 58348

How modest. I love some background karaoke and her game choices aren't bad, but nothing stands out for me personally.

Cute, will add her to my rotation.

Awoogers

because apparently being a flip isnt a detriment so they will drag anyone around them down

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

1701376657021.png

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Mozu, Green-Airi, Juna, and Coni are playing Lethal Company. Second flight, they clipped through a machine gun upon landing and Mozu and Coni were immediately gunned down.

Top Bottom