"Katta, I've known you for one day. Don't make me yell slurs in your face!"Tenma Maemi
  • Offkai 2024 is underway. SCANDALS ABOUND.

The Offkai moderator who lied about Pippa and Tenma's technical issues is a Pippa & Pikamee anti, and Marina simp.
    Highly-trained TVA Spec-Ops Agents have successfully infiltrated the con and reported that volunteers have formed a militia to fight Nazis. Unconfirmed reports indicate they have already suffered 39% casualties before engaging the enemy.
    I'm willing to pay 25$ or a custom title for anyone on the forum for an interesting thumbnail for an Offkai-centered stream on Wednesday. Also open to call-ins from anyone who attended and could give 'ground reporting'.
    There are now unconfirmed reports of cosplaying capippalists arranging gay orgies. WHAT THE FUCK EVEN IS THIS CON.

☘☘☘Hi Jim! Ireland is a lovely place when they're not electing gay indians!☘☘☘
    WATCH THIS SPACE.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Clio is collabing with Hanya

Egg plays Jong

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Imagine streaming for the first time in 2 months just to shill more.

Lmao.
And he comes back to shit on goombus

Fucking based

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Lmao.
Imagine coming back just to shit on gura.

Thats my fucking Rrat

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Yup, but i think it was more a joke than anything else

It's hard to say.

And he comes back to shit on goombus

Fucking based
Imagine coming back just to shit on gura.

Thats my fucking Rrat
:tomagatyou::guraa:

Just a warning; while you were gone a lot of people got upset by the ‘guru lazy’ timeloop and there may be mod action depending on the context! …….or wait, was it the ‘pink woman fat’ timeloop…? At least I know that it wasn’t the ‘orange woman bad’ timeloop.
Wait, I can't even engage in my favorite shitpost? Nevermind, I'm leaving again.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Lmao.
Just a warning; while you were gone a lot of people got upset by the ‘gura lazy’ timeloop and there may be mod action depending on the context! …….or wait, was it the ‘pink woman fat’ timeloop…? At least I know that it wasn’t the ‘orange woman bad’ timeloop.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Malding, seething and shitting
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Comes back just to shit on gura, gets banned for looping. :SelenHAHAhere:
Contrary to what people here may think, I am not at all a savant when it comes to Kiaras PL and even less about others
So before Kiaras prank premiere today some guy was shitting up vt with some doxx and uhh, from the responses it seems like Kiara knows the twins from back in the day
Maybe I am the last one to realise this
View attachment 57860View attachment 57859
That doesn't really surprise me, they frequent the same circles of foreigner Idols
Now, the question remains, why haven't they collabed yet
I do think this little connection is cute tho, makes me wonder if Kiara had any contact to them after becoming Kiara and told them about this place
Those are some very unflattering pics of the twins ngl, the looking over 30 but dressing like a child thing creeps me out.

jankysan

https://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/61413175
anyways heres the thread archive from the chan it has previous thread archives linked as well as old blog posts the girls made among other things, I was too lazy to get my pc turned on to grab the link but now that goombus is streaming I have a reason to.
they mention the discord a couple of times in this thread as well as some autist named 2bears but other than that idk.
all I really really really want is the archive of the streams they did on amerily ch. but I know those autists are probably hoarding the recordings for no godamn reason other than to just be petty.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Contrary to what people here may think, I am not at all a savant when it comes to Kiaras PL and even less about others
So before Kiaras prank premiere today some guy was shitting up vt with some doxx and uhh, from the responses it seems like Kiara knows the twins from back in the day
Maybe I am the last one to realise this
1701133350036.png1701133371186.png
That doesn't really surprise me, they frequent the same circles of foreigner Idols
Now, the question remains, why haven't they collabed yet
I do think this little connection is cute tho, makes me wonder if Kiara had any contact to them after becoming Kiara and told them about this place
They all have a face for vtubing.

jankysan

Comes back just to shit on gura, gets banned for looping. :SelenHAHAhere:

Those are some very unflattering pics of the twins ngl, the looking over 30 but dressing like a child thing creeps me out.
they didn't really like doing their makeup but its to be expected, they are actually irish-canadian surprisingly but their patreon has some much more flatterings pics of them

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Imagine Yugioh actually doing something to get Mozu and their players to actually take a shower like this.

Speaking of Flare, new Flare clip:

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Not to start a loop, but they have very strong facial features. They have an intense face like Christoph Waltz. I could see them being Nazi Interrogators in some weird low budget Japanese Action film

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
It's hard to say.
I was the kind of guy that tricked people into watching Boku no pico, im kinda getting their angle

Lmao.
The best part is that we know sponsorships are by choice, so she picked the most easy to do to clock the hour and bail again

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
If it turns out that they actually have Down’s I’m going to feel really bad for saying that they talk like retarded babies. They would be very high-functioning though, because I have heard them make some pretty witty quips in collabs!

Panko Enjoyer

Bild_2023-11-27_230435559.png
is it possible that that thing will be botted to hell and back or did someone notice some kind of security on that website?
The way that page works needs you to use Google accounts
The fucking green rigger better not make Froot the winner of the FPS category :depressedtako:
yeah imagine having a sibling and admitting you find incest hot. :smugrys:
Wouldn't that just be narcissism if you're twins?

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
They all have a face for vtubing.
I may look like an orc but these girls are missing half a chromosome :Vesper-UNHINGED:
With that being said I respect the shit out their work, they commit to the craft.
If it turns out that they actually have Down’s I’m going to feel really bad for saying that they talk like retarded babies. They would be very high-functioning though, because I have heard them make some pretty witty quips in collabs!
They may look like they have downs but they're quite smart. Until I hear them talk like real humans I'm just gonna say they're high functioning autists that like the baby voices.

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter

Big PiPi Energy

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Cheri must be a wet dream for all of the :architect: here. She doesn't have fat hands though, so I guess she needs some fixing.
I swear this girl orders food every stream. Sometimes more than once. It's a multiple pizza kind of night apparently..

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

The Holiest Hole

Needs to stop using imgur links
Sorry if this is considered timelooping but I was wondering how much money do you think Gura makes now that Hololive leverages her for big big advertisement collabs instead of streaming? I guess it's a lot more since (from my vague memory of the quarterly report) stream related profit was less than 40%.

Top Bottom