"Feet... are the best part of any reveal"IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Everyone knows that Kiara is the true Idol, not AllySally. They were never Sexually assaulted and stalked to their apartment.
Contrary to what people here may think, I am not at all a savant when it comes to Kiaras PL and even less about others
So before Kiaras prank premiere today some guy was shitting up vt with some doxx and uhh, from the responses it seems like Kiara knows the twins from back in the day
Maybe I am the last one to realise this
thunk.png1701107261904.jpg
That doesn't really surprise me, they frequent the same circles of foreigner Idols
Now, the question remains, why haven't they collabed yet
I do think this little connection is cute tho, makes me wonder if Kiara had any contact to them after becoming Kiara and told them about this place

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Bibi draws in handcam

Aussie tomboy is in 3D

Cyphi is live too

Stunned But Dumb

Do all small idols just know each other or can I not say that in polite company?

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Debidebi Debiru from NijiJP and Yamato Iori from .LIVE married a couple years ago.

I'm pretty sure that was an RP wedding and not an actual one.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

USS IOWA

Contrary to what people here may think, I am not at all a savant when it comes to Kiaras PL and even less about others
So before Kiaras prank premiere today some guy was shitting up vt with some doxx and uhh, from the responses it seems like Kiara knows the twins from back in the day
View attachment 57860View attachment 57859
That doesn't really surprise me, they frequent the same circles of foreigner Idols
I do think this little connection is cute tho, makes me wonder if Kiara had any contact to them after becoming Kiara and told them about this place
I mean she did invite them in her Family Feud stream. But if it's 2 on 1 I feel it's gonna be close.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
View attachment 57860View attachment 57859
While searching a discord to help the little spic i found out this:
1701131382182.png

This photo its from their Patreon and in there Ally admits that this one its very old
1701131507198.png

She exactly looks like the same Ally in these photos with Keeki so i am going to guess it was a long since the last time they talked

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
You even can see it with Kson. I don't think I've ever seen anyone dig out all that much information about her time in an Atlanta suburb. Granted, she's been a face streamer so long I don't think it's ever mattered.
Nothing to dig out. She flat out stated she was from Dunwoody on one of her streams.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I'm willing to bet they sexually assault each other and regularly follow each other home, does that count?
Also, if they do have a discord, it might be behind the patreon wall, but closed for the time being due to their other commitments. At least that's how it is in my own personal experience.
For anyone who was confused by this; they did eroge reviews together. I’ve seen a review and I know it’s been posted here before, and I was going to edit that in, but I just found this comment by them on a blog post instead: “We’re a blog mainly focused on anime, eroge, doujin, figures, and our perspectives on news/eroge since we’re two 17 year old twin girls that have been into eroge for 4 years. ♡(≧д≦)”
You would have to have a lot of 🌈(optimism) to think that there was never any Andy Leyley and Leyley style🌈(gay) stuff going on.

yeah imagine having a sibling and admitting you find incest hot. :smugrys:
I’d be concerned if she had a brother, but then again we’ve already seen how cruelly she treats her imaginary siscon brother.

Last edited:

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
For anyone who was confused by this; they did eroge reviews together. I’ve seen a review and I know it’s been posted here before, and I was going to edit that in, but I just found this comment by them on a blog post instead: “We’re a blog mainly focused on anime, eroge, doujin, figures, and our perspectives on news/eroge since we’re two 17 year old twin girls that have been into eroge for 4 years. ♡(≧д≦)”
You would have to have a lot of 🌈(optimism) to think that there was never any Andy Leyley and Leyley style🌈(gay) stuff going on.
yeah imagine having a sibling and admitting you find incest hot. :smugrys:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Guys

Guys

I missed the drive by but

ViolentNugget watch???

Limkin

or anyone who was confused by this; they did eroge reviews together. I’ve seen a review and I know it’s been posted here before, and I was going to edit that in, but I just found this comment by them on a blog post instead: “We’re a blog mainly focused on anime, eroge, doujin, figures, and our perspectives on news/eroge since we’re two 17 year old twin girls that have been into eroge for 4 years. ♡(≧д≦)”
I need some brain bleach thanks. And a shotgun too to make sure. There is degeneracy and there is whatever the fuck this is

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

1701132386164.jpeg

Then call me a leprechaun like Fuyo, because I have more optimism than meds and refuse to consider baucest.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
We have the technology YAGOO, use that simp money for the greater good

Bronze

Didn't they wrote Yosuga No Sora in their anime section at debut?

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Didn't they wrote Yosuga No Sora in their anime section at debut?
Yup, but i think it was more a joke than anything else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom