"Thank God we started this stream with Islamic terrorist musicals"Kirschey

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Hexa if you're reading this IF you deleted using the explorer tool there's a chance you can restore it using proper recovery tool software but if you deleted using a file shredder you're fucked because the way they delete things is to overwrite the same parts of the disc. Good luck and to any other vtuber lurker you should have at least 5 backups of your model don't be retarded.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Nakiri Big Love to you sounds like something La+ poster would say

I WANT 40 YEARS OLD MIO NOW
:holohag::hololove:

Jacks Wasted Life

Hexa if you're reading this IF you deleted using the explorer tool there's a chance you can restore it using proper recovery tool software but if you deleted using a file shredder you're fucked because the way they delete things is to overwrite the same parts of the disc. Good luck and to any other vtuber lurker you should have at least 5 backups of your model don't be retarded.
probably too menhara to check her recycling bin, let alone do this

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

I don't watch her too often, since I have nowhere near enough time to watch everyone that I like, but I really like Nerissa. Her twitter interactions have been a lot of fun.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Since these gay ops against Holostars drought some notices i am going to post about the Splatoon 3 tourney by OkaKoro:

1701059309247.png

11/28 will be team lottery
11/29 onwards is practice
12/09 game day
Team Captains are: Fubuki,Korone and Okayu
1701059280838.png

Participants are: Aki,Chloe,Miko,Suisei,Fubuki,Flare,Matsuri,Marine,Lui and Roboco

bothyourhouses

Though I guess this should come with the qualifier that this is for girls that aren't tomboys. Tomboys (Sleepy, as the first example that comes to mind) wouldn't touch that game.
Rin Penrose did a fun stream of it a while back.
There was some hybrid MMO / Fashion sale game about a decade ago. I have no clue the game's name, but I knew a guy that made a lot of money by randomly getting involved and selling designs.
Love Nikki?
Wait, why did she private it again?
Henya was watching it on a reaction stream and classic Pippa menhara/self-sabotage.

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
Christmas is canceled.

Good excuse to get a 6ft tall burden for $100 in candycanes and $1000 in ornaments and lights.
Well, in her playthrough of Katawa Shoujo, Sawa has decided to give Hanako a hood voice.

Who puts up their Christmas tree before it's even December?
You don't put your tree up immediately following Thanksgivemefood?

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Things aren't going well for notPurin . Keep her in your prayers.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Sleepy coming back to Youtube at... Noon est hrm

Ok.......

braindoko

some notes from Picky's vent stream:
-she got a paycheck already from her "other job". The new V4M wave doesn't have monetization yet so they're getting a salary like Hololive
-worried about success at this new venture. Perhaps they're not hitting metrics?
-she's traveling in a few weeks, her first work trip. Definitely related to their Anime Los Angeles 2024 Concert
-worried about burnout, will stream less as Picky
Also from one of her Mono streams, her physical merch sold out.
Her goal is simply to earn enough to live comfortably and have savings
Picky Love, Mono Love
monomism.jpg
edit: her merch is back in stock, but the initial stock did sell out. Right now ninja's is sold out

Last edited:

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Lara is doing a 600 like endurance karaoke

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Nakiri Big Love to you sounds like something La+ poster would say

I WANT 40 YEARS OLD MIO NOW
:holohag::hololove:

Come on my english isnt that broken dude
some notes from Picky's vent stream:
-she got a paycheck already from her "other job". The new V4M wave doesn't have monetization yet so they're getting a salary like Hololive
-worried about success at this new venture. Perhaps they're not hitting metrics?
-she's traveling in a few weeks, her first work trip. Definitely related to their Anime Los Angeles 2024 Concert
-worried about burnout, will stream less as Picky
Also from one of her Mono streams, her physical merch sold out.
Her goal is simply to earn enough to live comfortably and have savings
Picky Love, Mono Love
View attachment 57794
Amazing post

LAPU CHAN LOVE
And good night

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Well, in her playthrough of Katawa Shoujo, Sawa has decided to give Hanako a hood voice.

Who puts up their Christmas tree before it's even December?
Sadgirls who never grew up and are still milking the last dredges of their childhood joy in order to get through to the end of the year instead of becoming a human ornament on the rafters by december.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Sadgirls who never grew up and are still milking the last dredges of their childhood joy in order to get through to the end of the year instead of becoming a human ornament on the rafters by december.
Putting Christmas trees up right after Thanksgiving is pretty common in America. It's a lot of work and people want to enjoy it all month.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Since these are semi-related. I think she'll be fine. Hololive has never really been strict about how lewd, crude, and unhinged their talents can be. Rather most of those apparent limitations are from them trying to stay within Youtube's good graces, and only stepping in when a member might get themselves nuked. If anything this "seiso" image is just born out of the fact that most of the Hologirls deliberately choose to be more tame and seiso than their other corpo/indie contemporaries. If they were really as strict as people think they are, Hachama wouldn't get away with 90% of the shit she's pulled.
If seiso was such a big deal for hololive some of their talents like choco, haachama etc. would've quit after a few months.
Also, the thing about the limitation to avoid youtube's horrible automodding is probably true because they had numerous instances of having their talent accounts demonetized/nuked before, better be safe than risk more strikes

It's mostly only on Facebook. I never really bothered with other SEA vtuber communities outside of that beyond recognizing it exist (hell, even here), and the only close thing I know is just... interacting with ID cosplayers and realized that half of them has surface level of vtuber knowledge unless it's their oshii
Only Facebook always seems to have the bottom barrel of the community (at least for recent years, the community in the early 2000's was much more civil compared to now) because they relied on crude/snarky internal jokes and generally drama-hungry, I guess concentrated discord server is also comparable but at least from the ones I know of they tends to be less retarded

Ruze from the latest Holostars branch has recently gone on a rant about the agency of fictional characters and not knowing what an oshi or kami oshi in his WoW stream. Some people in the ARMIS debut thread have already found his PL and since his recent retarded opinions have piqued my interest, I did a little bit of looking around on his Twitter account.

It's so fucking over for Holostars. :ironmousekek:
Me when there's no worthy Holostars-related drama this week

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Lava streaming 3 times in a row, a new record for her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom