"I wanna get married at Costco! I want my wedding reception and cake from Costco!"Remilia Nephys

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

No Name

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Good stream from Kiara
as always, for anyone who cares, here are the tangents summarized by summary anon (because I am lazy)
Bild_2023-11-27_011922720.png
The thing I want to point out is that Kiara admitted that Irys is the one who approached Kiara to hang out together in japan. All the Irys people here, feel free to correct me, but my impression is that Irys doesn't reach out to people much on her own, so this is pretty nice to hear.

Timestamp from when she talks about Irys and the Nail salon collab
Another thing that came up is ancestry and genetics, Kiara recently found out that one of her great-grandparents might be either American or French (she isn't sure which)
That information sparked some weird schizos
Bild_2023-11-27_011943007.png
:Vesper-UNHINGED:

Also what do the spics here think about Mexican Ina?

art tax:

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Posting this here for those who don't obsessively check her thread, but Pippa's PC has bricked. Be prepared for an uptick of schizoposting as our capipis go into withdrawals.

Oh that explains a lot of things that happened today

1701046155963.png

Marine Levitating

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Eh, we do this here and on the Farms too. We at least normally keep it contained to these places to just point and laugh at the tards, though.

Anyway, a new Holostars member is a femboy that's had retarded takes on things. Shocking, who could have seen that one coming? Point and laugh at the spergery.
:ameohno:

Man, that's a name I haven't heard in a while. Mombot was fun.

Anyway, Lisa was brought up earlier, so here's a wholesome moment between Sheepy and Sleepy:

Lisa's Peggle streams were always pretty fun.

Update:

Sheepy + Sleepy collab on Wednesday, and a Peggle stream (thanks to Sleepy) on Thursday. Going to be a good week.
:sanasmile:

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

braindoko

years ago I think it was mombot shared a site someone was making keeping track of these anime=pedo shit people and there were already plenty who got charged with cp. I do remember some ginger fag who made the rounds by being very vocal about anime being for pedos, think he was working for some news site and then some time later he was charged for cp. Just like religious fags and being anti gay, they always catch them deep into that bussy

Do you guys believe in coincidences?

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
4chan was acting like this was something bigger than it actually was so I had to I look into it, and big surprise, it's basically nothing. One random guy finally replied to a nerissa tweet about the twitter Council 'lesbian' and....that's it, that's all that happened.
But it does soft-confirm my tranny speculation by confirming that the hate is because of IRyS saying she liked traps 2.5 years ago (no way in heck I was ever going to dig through 93k tweets to find this myself):
1701048072653.png

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
The thing I want to point out is that Kiara admitted that Irys is the one who approached Kiara to hang out together in japan. All the Irys people here, feel free to correct me, but my impression is that Irys doesn't reach out to people much on her own, so this is pretty nice to hear.
It's very rare for IRyS to take initiative with anything, but also Bae made a point to hang out with Kiara before she left Japan because she said it's someone she never gets to interact with, so depending on the timeline of events that may have also inspired IRyS to.

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
DINOvember 2023: Week 3

THE LAZARUS TAXON

DINOvember 2023.png
I didn't get to check out as many dinotubers this year as I had last year so I'm just going to give a brief update on some of the talents I covered last year.

Saurawr
Saurawr Reference.jpg
Debuted both a 3D model and Chibi model no longer a png tuber, now streams regularly but unfortunately mostly stuff I’m uninterested in. She also did an interview recently.

Jen_o_Saurus
Jen_o_saurus Model Reveal.jpg
Debuted her dinosaur model so now she actually looks like a dinosaur girl rather than just a tall girl dressed green.

Redclaw
Redclaw Reference.jpg
He has been very active this year. He became a vtuber father to Mistress Doom.

Did some interesting paleo content like dinosaur documentary bingo.

Did a cover of this classic. The video makes me a little uncomfortable for some reason.
(also is it just me or does Spite, the blue cerberus girl with a guitar, look like a knock off Sinder?)

He’s been really into the new Jurassic Park mtg cards and even made a card of himself.
redclaw_mtg_by_redclaw.jpg
He has also been showing his face lately, he looks a lot different from what I was expecting.

Moryu Gao
Moryu Gao Reference.jpg
Last regular stream was back in May, continues to do covers.

Mizuno Kanbase
mizuno_kanbase.jpg
Despite having graduated in August of last year and the company she was a part of dissolving, she released a cover with her ex genmate, Eru, in January. I have now idea why or how this happened but I’m glad she is at least giving signs of life.

Most of the others are still streaming to incredibly small audiences with very little change.

Corrections to previous entries: Skiddosaur’s oshi is Gura, not Korone, I should have guessed this from her design. Rimuu’s Psittacosaurus mascot is named Ruka not Chonk, she just calls it Chonk more often.

In other dino news both Trexie and Skiddo hit 1k and had or are having their celebration streams:

Unfortunately Trexie's celebration was an unarchived karaoke so have another Warhammer stream from her

Skiddo and her dad (who sounds like a cross between Jeff Goldbloom and James Caan) are currently playing with legos.

Thank you for once again indulging my autism.

Panko Enjoyer

In all seriousness, disagree. In Phase she'd be one of many, in Hololive she's standing out.

You want your team to contain different personalities so they can play off each other and to appeal to somewhat different audiences, generating more interest. Being excessively niche with the corp's content is a dead end.

Funnily enough, Holo EN had people capable of playing this role in every gen. Mori, Ame, Gura in Myth. Fauna, Mumei, Kronii in Council.

But they all filtered their content pretty hard for various reasons.

Shiori is just the first who'd have to look up "Filter" on urban dictionary to figure out why people keep mentioning that word. That the rest of her gen is the most idol brained yet also makes her stand out more than she would have in previous gens.
This was the same thing with Kson. Her whore behavior was far more interesting when she was in Hololive and the other girls acted as foils to her behavior. When she joined Vshojo, it was no longer unique. It's like with Rie. Rie's solo streams aren't great but she's enjoyable in collabs.

They had to rationalize away the fact they were crushing on a anxious middle age homosexual cyclist somehow
People were just desperate for someone that was a dudebro autist and would play autism catnip games.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug
Some knife ears shit

Yeah, she's basically leading an Elven clan rally. Dizzy continues to touch the yab... but she does not embraces the yab.

And she raided into Shiina's stream who is drawing/spoiling (possibly) the new Gen.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I member the schisim and trolling when both vt and KF found Pippa's PL tweeting about being pro fag

Those were the days :smugina:
I will never understand how some people get it in their heads that the vtubers they like somehow share the same schizoid opinions as themselves and are TOTALLY DEFINITELY BASED AND THINK JUST LIKE MEEEE

Negzana

I forgot how much I missed the classic Kaela theme

I will never understand how some people get it in their heads that the vtubers they like somehow share the same schizoid opinions as themselves and are TOTALLY DEFINITELY BASED AND THINK JUST LIKE MEEEE

My oshis are Japanese/Indonesian so they're probably apolitical. the big advantage over western white women.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Also what do the spics here think about Mexican Ina?
Yagoo keep refusing to make HoloMX i will take what i can get, but i can see the AI cant imitate the mexican accent, at best thats chilean or from below mexico

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Reine also gets a good amount of art but a lot more of it is NSFW when compared to Ollie or Anya.
It's partly because Reine's design is just good enough for NSFW material (her base outfit and her casual outfit, for one) compared to Ollie and Anya. Ollie's zombie nature might be a turn-off to some (and definitely glad Olivia exists), and Anya's short enough that people might get unnecessarily having increased amount of temper and inability to control emotion due to the nature of loli stuff.

Plus with the whole "Reine being able to collab travel with some holo like Kiara" thingie, it basically fuels the yuribait NSFW too.

My oshis are Japanese/Indonesian so they're probably apolitical. the big advantage over western white women.
Indonesian's would probably remain apolitical since local politics is generally very meh and forgettable to even discuss as a streamer. The closests is probably something like memes related to the politics, but there's so few and far between (and generally localized memes that is so local that only an actual indonesians would understand it)

.... makes me remember how western people are offended about us Indonesians using the word "Gas!" as a way to say "Let's go!" and thought we are all nazis or something. Fun stuff.

I can't imagine how that could possibly have come about...
Gee I wonder how, it has to be someone so dedicated to design her that way! okay i legit forgot she's designed by Pochi-mama who does "adult big sis eating shota" stuff before she drew Reine, but then again, I don't want to just say "she's fuckable cuz Pochi did it".

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom