"I don't want to be a dog, but when I talk I sound like an animal"Enna Alouette (speaking Mandarin)

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topo Chico

Tragedy has struck the only White member of phase. There will not be a wonderful and joyous eating stream today. I’m worried she might waste away. I hope the ISP’s CEO drowns off the coast of Italy for denying Panko her happy meal. :nolancries:

wrp

Qrd on the new holo? I must have missed her debut stream. Does anyone know when she goes live next?

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Qrd on the new holo? I must have missed her debut stream. Does anyone know when she goes live next?
Never, this is a collaboration that was announced a while ago, probably she was part of the deal

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

People who defend Gura are annoying but the ones who starts the loops are also fucking insufferable

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Have you seen the new Lolikami by Koyori?

It's great and all, but what bothers me is that the dance sequence is offbeat. The whole animation is shifted, it starts (end ends) like half a second to early.

the new outfit is super cute and all but this song + streaming suika yesterday, kinda feel like i travelled back in time

Whoever mixed the video fucked up, it wasnt just the dance, the entire video is half a second earlier than the music. The on-screen lyrics are also not matching.
Here's my attempt at syncing it by shifting the entire thing, it's already better timed

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

WORK?
:NOWWELAUGH::NOWWELAUGH::NOWWELAUGH::NOWWELAUGH::NOWWELAUGH:
Shitposting aside I'm disappointed of her, not that it matters much but I had really high hopes of her going full susei focusing on music and releasing some bangers maybe even a city pop ep but nope. She just decided to pull a hana macchia and rot away. Unlike hana she can rot away at the tune of thousands of dollars for some easy shilling once in a while.:smugselen:
Just a reminder of what we could've had.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I heard the Rrat got warned and decided to just stop coming here altogether but what happened to Jambalaya?
Rratman just decided to focus on other things in life than an internet forum, jambalaya is too busy shitposting about sony on the farms. We lost a couple good soldiers on that terrible day.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Hope you fellas have a honka-donka-badonkas weekend.
View attachment 57489

In other Towa news, she's dropping an Otona Blue cover with ID Gen 2 tomorrow.

She's always gotten along with Reine and Ollie but she's also been hanging out more often with Anya this year :shubaIapprob:

By a very weird coincidence, I've been watching a lot of Atarashii Gakko MVs lately. That's really weird. While "Otona Blue" is something of a cheesy song about not quite being grown up, the MV is basically a horror movie setup. It's a very weird MV. It gives off the vibe of "the best case scenario is I'm losing a kidney". I wonder how the cover MV will come out.

Though I think Tokyo Calling might be their best track.

I do have to give the choreographer credit. I've not seen a Japanese Girl Group basically do a Haka for half a song.

Literally one of the first results for "exposure therapy rape" has a study talking about its effects. I'm not going to post shit though because
View attachment 57492
but the results are from 2013 so before psych got completely pozzed, so I'm sure the results are more reliable.

It's not about being pozzed or not. We've been in the Replication Crisis for 2 decades. It's actually more like 60+ in Psychology. Almost no results in the entire field can be replicated. The entire field is actually about 75% pure quackery BS, while about 5% is pure Black Magic that works. That 5% is tightly held information.

she's been playing for 13.5 hours now can someone stop her

I didn't reply when you first posted she'd be playing it. If you know RealCivilEngineer, he's played it. It's definitely one of those games Kaela could dump 500 streaming hours into. Godspeed, sir.

Last edited:

IonProxy

Negzana

Kaela was delaying ending the stream so the ISP did it for her

Koronesuki

X-Potato
I heard the Rrat got warned and decided to just stop coming here altogether but what happened to Jambalaya?
The Rrat said that he'll probably be back eventually; he's just taking a break for a while. He actually posted in the Armis thread, so it's not like he disappeared completely.

I don't know about Jambalaya.

IonProxy

Xiulan is joining Lightmotif, a vtuber company I've never heard of before

Xiu is announcing it on twitch

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Rratman just decided to focus on other things in life than an internet forum, jambalaya is too busy shitposting about sony on the farms. We lost a couple good soldiers on that terrible day.
They're faggots if such a gay misunderstanding rustled their jim-jams so bad they can't come back.

It's time for another round of "What did Pomu mean by this?"
:zaionwhatsgoingon::NinaWave:

Bronze

The most British content I've seen recently is happening in 5 min

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Xiulan is joining Lightmotif, a vtuber company I've never heard of before

Xiu is announcing it on twitch

Here's why you've never heard of them before:

It's a very short-sighted business plan, even McDonalds advertises their burgers.

UberSoldat

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Rin is going to wrinkle her brain for the sake of training

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom