"Sakana roleplayed as a Starcraft turret when he was 9"Himemiya Rie

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Says she knows some people will be mad but she wants to do streams like this as an extra (late-night) thing to get closer to her OG audience (me) also talking about her thoughts on vtuber culture now

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
I'll have to go back and clip this later it's pretty interesting talking about how she thought all (female) twitch streamers had to be whores till vtubing as a trend started and she's abit sad alot of the purity being part of it has been lost

Negzana

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Says she knows some people will be mad but she wants to do streams like this as an extra (late-night) thing to get closer to her OG audience (me) also talking about her thoughts on vtuber culture now
I look forward to hearing about the progress on your grooming efforts

6C7911377-tdy-130617-leo-toasts-1.jpg

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
"I don't hate Chat I love chat you pay my rent I want to feed you" (new content)
I see the parasocial goes both ways...

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
YAY MORE GURA EVIL INCARNATION OF SATAN TIMELOOPING, MY FAVORITE!
>Pink woman fat yesterday
>Gura doesn't stream today

Ahem.....

Orange woman bad.
:smugina:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
I'll have to go back and clip this later it's pretty interesting talking about how she thought all (female) twitch streamers had to be whores till vtubing as a trend started and she's abit sad alot of the purity being part of it has been lost
"I don't hate Chat I love chat you pay my rent I want to feed you" (new content)
I see the parasocial goes both ways...

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I'm genuinely considering a TVA version of Spergatory/Mass Debates where I can just shift all of the 'callie fat/gura bad' cycles because holy shit people genuinely say the same things dozens and dozens of times in a row.
I would rather you start handing out warnings/bans to people who keep timelooping. A subforum dedicated to autistic infighting about m'lady's honor would only serve to attract bad posters here like flies to shit, and that toxicity would inevitably spill out of that subforum to the rest of the site. You could play whack-a-mole trying to contain the spergery there, but the end result will still be users segregated to different subforums with animosity towards each other. A house divided against itself cannot stand.

You're right, but Proc could also hypothetically lock Spergatory/Mass Debates behind the registration gate. Then, if people still join just to shitfling in the debates threads, it's a safe assumption they'll self-quarantine themselves to said threads like the A&H spergs on KF do. If people try pulling shit in this thread then the posts can just be moved and temp threadbans or whatever can be issued.
Not that I'm a kiwi historian, but isn't there a lot of controversy around A&H's mere existence, and a lot of hatred towards the people who post there, especially from Null? That's the vibe I got whenever I saw it brought up. I think you'd see the same thing play out here: it'd become an autism vortex, everyone would hate it, and the quality of the site would drop. I think it's a healthy thing that we're able to call each other retards if we disagree on something, but this hypothetical spergatory would be tacitly encouraging us to go at each other's throats over stupid shit like "why Gura no stream?" or "is Call really that fat?" which would quickly go beyond simple shittalking into full on tribal autism. Remember one of the key reasons all the (main) discussion is packed into one thread is to force us to get along and prevent infighting. Having a place on the site that does the exact opposite will sabotage that effort.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Thank you this piece of high art, Remi.

Her Tele Remi-tubbies stream today was really good! It's only an hour long but she did lots of voices and there were lot of funny moments!

Clip Tax! but I do recommend the whole stream

Negzana

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I'm genuinely considering a TVA version of Spergatory/Mass Debates where I can just shift all of the 'callie fat/gura bad' cycles because holy shit people genuinely say the same things dozens and dozens of times in a row.
That would honestly just encourage people to rant and rave about that shit, maybe just outlaw that kind of empty discussion if it bothers you so, it definitely bothers me but I am iffy on the prospect of outlawing discussion topics just because "they're annoying", I prefer to be sarcastic and scream at people who do it.
Talks about idoru purity but is fleshstreaming, the irony cannot be contained.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Talks about idoru purity but is fleshstreaming, the irony cannot be contained.
That was kinda the point of the whole talk she doesn't consider herself much of a vtuber and more of an art streamer with an avatar who also plays games. Breaking from the culture innpart cause of want to a avoid the general drama of it

Bug Eater

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
I would rather you start handing out warnings/bans to people who keep timelooping. A subforum dedicated to autistic infighting about m'lady's honor would only serve to attract bad posters here like flies to shit, and that toxicity would inevitably spill out of that subforum to the rest of the site. You could play whack-a-mole trying to contain the spergery there, but the end result will still be users segregated to different subforums with animosity towards each other. A house divided against itself cannot stand.

Not that I'm a kiwi historian, but isn't there a lot of controversy around A&H's mere existence, and a lot of hatred towards the people who post there, especially from Null? That's the vibe I got whenever I saw it brought up. I think you'd see the same thing play out here: it'd become an autism vortex, everyone would hate it, and the quality of the site would drop. I think it's a healthy thing that we're able to call each other retards if we disagree on something, but this hypothetical spergatory would be tacitly encouraging us to go at each other's throats over stupid shit like "why Gura no stream?" or "is Call really that fat?" which would quickly go beyond simple shittalking into full on tribal autism. Remember one of the key reasons all the (main) discussion is packed into one thread is to force us to get along and prevent infighting. Having a place on the site that does the exact opposite will sabotage that effort.

As this is a forum full of parasocial retards it's hard not to bite the bait especially if you're a chumbud. The way Gura handles her hiatuses doesn't really help especially with a fanbase as dedicated to their cünny overlord. I mean if it's a private thing anfd she doesn't want to talk about it then what can we do. At least Kiara's giving us updates aboit what's happening with her. Still, going dark without any notice is not a good thing especially with how we are always updated to every little thing of someone's life. It's become a drug with how attached we are to people we haven't even met IRL and just one-sidedly interacts through our phone and computer screens.

TL;DR:
DontTakeBait.jpg
Stop being a dumbass and keep biting the bait!
Remember the old adage: Bait me once, shame on you. Bait me twice, shame on me. Bait me again and again and I keep biting it then I am just a retarded dumbass.

Your oshi is fat! Your oshi is lazy! Your oshi is bad! But the truth of all this is that your oshi is a massive.
:WHORE!!!:

Deal with it or get timed out by the jannies.

Thank you for watching my retardTED talk.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Good luck with that. I dont think you have enough jannies to sweep it up 24/7

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom