"Vore will save the day!"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Shondo is making it on the big screen for the wrong reasons.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Juni is showing off a new "Meat" model soon ish
But she did show off this neat Halo that tracks her head so that's neat
Screenshot_20231124_202643_X.jpg

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
I though getting into hololive had gotten so hard, another Noel would be impossible.
btw about Noel:

Noel is releasing an Album
I think that's interesting because for the longest time I didn't really consider her the kind of Holo that is interested in music and she is often considered one of the most SOVL singers in JP
She must have practised and improved a lot to now have the confidence of releasing a full album
I love SOVL like any other, but I am also really proud of her how much she improved and how that also helped her with her confidence
I know that in the past she struggled with the image of being a bad singer
:sanasmile:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
YAY MORE GURA EVIL INCARNATION OF SATAN TIMELOOPING, MY FAVORITE!
I once asked how much better things would have been if Shachimu ended up being Gura instead of Senzawa, but now I wonder how things would have been if Wabyuu got the chance instead. We'd be seeing a lot more of Goob.
If either of them had gotten the role then they wouldn't be gura. Just like if Kiara had gotten Nene's model she wouldn't be Nene, they would probably be a lot less popular skinwalking the model IMO.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I'm genuinely considering a TVA version of Spergatory/Mass Debates where I can just shift all of the 'callie fat/gura bad' cycles because holy shit people genuinely say the same things dozens and dozens of times in a row.

Stunned But Dumb

Ah yes, the alternate universe where your corpo oshi never got the model and your indie oshi never "just hit play" Interesting topic.

Is anyone having a weird issue where YT says someone is streaming but they aren't? I've had that happen a few times in the past week

Bug Eater

Is anyone having a weird issue where YT says someone is streaming but they aren't? I've had that happen a few times in the past week
Could be members only streams, I've been jebaited a few times because of that (somehow YT still hasn't figured out a better way to convey that information)

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Since someone looped
Ayame doing another PR with HIKAKIN and Pekora in 3 days

UberSoldat

I really do wonder why she takes on commissions as a side-job
Because I fail to imagine that the Hololive gig doesn't pay her enough, especially in a country with a low cost of living like Indonesia. Yeah, the HoloID girls earn comparably much less than the JP or EN girls do, I figure it should still be enough to have a comfortable middle-class life.

I can see why she would stream on her own on the side, having such a more relaxed non-corpo environment is probably nice every now and then.
But taking on commissions while still being active and busy as a Holo Idol is a weird move
It is, in fact, not weird to have other gigs going for you rather than just purely vtubing. Lots of vtubers still keep their old jobs and careers. When the money pit inevitably dries up, you need something to fall back on.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

oh god she bouces in her chair and her mannerism are so cute ahhhhhhh

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

This Vtuber is looking frighteningly Hi-Rez, you sure you posted this in the right place?

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

She looks like one of my distant relatives.
So much so that its actually kind of making me wonder.

Where is her family from?

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
I'm genuinely considering a TVA version of Spergatory/Mass Debates where I can just shift all of the 'callie fat/gura bad' cycles because holy shit people genuinely say the same things dozens and dozens of times in a row.
Are you prepared for it to be more active than the community liveposting threads were? Waifu wars are infinitely sustaining.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I think you should.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
She looks like one of my distant relatives.
So much so that its actually kind of making me wonder.

Where is her family from?
Alaska her ancestory is Swedish though

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

SHE WILL GET A TASTE OF THIS NEW SIMP MONEY AND SHE WILL NEVER GO BACK. SHE WILL TURN INTO ANOTHER DIME A DOZEN E-GIRL. IT ALWAYS ENDS THE SAME.
:NOWWELAUGH::NOWWELAUGH::NOWWELAUGH::NOWWELAUGH::NOWWELAUGH:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
You're just asking to directly import /vt/ shitposters here.
You're right, but Proc could also hypothetically lock Spergatory/Mass Debates behind the registration gate. Then, if people still join just to shitfling in the debates threads, it's a safe assumption they'll self-quarantine themselves to said threads like the A&H spergs on KF do. If people try pulling shit in this thread then the posts can just be moved and temp threadbans or whatever can be issued.

Panko Enjoyer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom