"I'm gonna fucking shoot up a Walmart!!!"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limkin

I once asked how much better things would have been if Shachimu ended up being Gura instead of Senzawa, but now I wonder how things would have been if Wabyuu got the chance instead. We'd be seeing a lot more of Goob.
Nah, she can keep that model to herself. I would keep her if only to work as containment area for all the people that ended up as her fanbase. The world is a much nicer place with them all bunched up together separate from others

Koronesuki

X-Potato
I once asked how much better things would have been if Shachimu ended up being Gura instead of Senzawa, but now I wonder how things would have been if Wabyuu got the chance instead. We'd be seeing a lot more of Goob.
Wabyuu didn't exist yet at the time. She literally became a VTuber because she wanted to get into Hololive after seeing Myth.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist

WaWa

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
call him you a Yamanba? my brother in christ you're whiter than matt. Then we have the other type of online negro and that goes from an individual to a Yamanba trying to be accepted by other Yamanbas. It's a shame how hard the super best friends fell not gonna lie.
Back when I started shitposting about Flavr on Twitter I remember making a post talking about latinos being racist because they didnt use the correct term "latinx". The amount of death threats I got for that has been the most I have gotten for anything I have said online which was pretty funny given that it was clearly a shitpost and spics are pretty dense when it comes to shitposts.
If those were actual latinos and not latinx then they were doing the normal thing to tell you to kill yourself. If there's something that really pisses a spic off you'd know because you're getting curbstomped over it.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Elira is playing MGS (for her wife)

I feel like the plot will appeal to her fujo tendencies but I predict that she is going to die a lot.

First Elira stream I watch in forever. :sanasmile:

Panko Enjoyer

If those were actual latinos and not latinx then they were doing the normal thing to tell you to kill yourself. If there's something that really pisses a spic off you'd know because you're getting curbstomped over it.
Agreed, Latines are a very proud and honest group of people.

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
I think it's extremely obvious Gura is simultaneously burnt out and she has acquired significant health issues from the work load. Whenever she did stream this year she was completely out of it and was clearly struggling.
It would probably be good for her to graduate and take a long break from the interweb, but she's stuck in this difficult spot of being The Face of Vtubing™. If she were to graduate for any reason I imagine it'd be a massive PR nightmare for Hololive and Industry as a whole.
I wish she had a roommate account we could follow for some insight on her situation, but she"s the only vtuber with opsec actually worth a damn.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Do you like scared women? Whimpering women? Disgusted women? Yeah, i know you do you sickos... Luckily for you a Beetle (not Ringo or Mc Cartney) dropped in on Ami this eve's stream;

Negzana

How is Bijou's singing skills? I never listened to her karaoke but I assume it's not as good as Gura/Mumei's?

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
How is Bijou's singing skills? I never listened to her karaoke but I assume it's not as good as Gura/Mumei's?
She's passable. Her covers are nice but they're clearly tuned.

Horo7618

No one in particular
She can hold a tune ok, but she isn't really a singer. For advent it pretty much goes Nerissa > Fuwawa > Mococo > Bijou > Shiori

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
She's like Korone circa 2021, so good enough with autotune.
Wait Shiori is bad at singing?
I though getting into hololive had gotten so hard, another Noel would be impossible.

Horo7618

No one in particular
She's not as bad as Ame and Fauna were at debut, and her Karaoke streams are fun, but she's not what you'd call good....

Panko Enjoyer

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I think it's extremely obvious Gura is simultaneously burnt out and she has acquired significant health issues from the work load. Whenever she did stream this year she was completely out of it and was clearly struggling.
It would probably be good for her to graduate and take a long break from the interweb, but she's stuck in this difficult spot of being The Face of Vtubing™. If she were to graduate for any reason I imagine it'd be a massive PR nightmare for Hololive and Industry as a whole.
I wish she had a roommate account we could follow for some insight on her situation, but she"s the only vtuber with opsec actually worth a damn.
Stop this rrrat
"Poor Gura is overloaded in work thats why she doesnt stream"
Any JP (included Stars) has more work to do outside of streaming than her, they have to do PR,go to 3D events that are not related to vtubers, attend collabs with vtubers outside the company, go to tournaments , practice for said tournaments and in top of all of that the stuff that Cover actually mandates them to do: yet when they take breaks due to being tired they announce it to their fans so they have at least a notion of time upon their return
I am still waiting for this totally 100% Real secret Project that keep out Gura from streaming or at least saying something about why she couldnt just hit a few buttons to publish a single fucking Membership post

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Not Iofi for a bit.

I really do wonder why she takes on commissions as a side-job
Because I fail to imagine that the Hololive gig doesn't pay her enough, especially in a country with a low cost of living like Indonesia. Yeah, the HoloID girls earn comparably much less than the JP or EN girls do, I figure it should still be enough to have a comfortable middle-class life.

I can see why she would stream on her own on the side, having such a more relaxed non-corpo environment is probably nice every now and then.
But taking on commissions while still being active and busy as a Holo Idol is a weird move

I'd graduate her just so people can stop bitching and complaining about it, even though I realize that in such a situation everyone would just look for some other inoffensive shit to make into their obsessive rage generator.
I am happy that the most constant critiques at cover these days are only about Gura not streaming enough and their perms autism and how both fans and talent want to do more 3D shows
Those are, all things considered, minor complaints
Small stuff, that doesn't directly affect me or my oshi all that much
Keep it up Yagoo and team, I want to see where this little vtubing adventure goes and how big it can get:kaelaapprob:

Once Mori Calliope will perform in the Super bowl Show, I can say that I've been here since the beginning

Clip Tax:

I will forever think its funny how alike Hoshikawa and Haachama are and how they almost auditioned for the same character and then still became best friends afterwards
Blonde Haafus:hololove:

Btw Hoshikawa:

She's releasing a song with ShiybuyaHAL and Matsuri is having a moment :menhera:

Negzana

She's passable. Her covers are nice but they're clearly tuned.

She can hold a tune ok, but she isn't really a singer. For advent it pretty much goes Nerissa > Fuwawa > Mococo > Bijou > Shiori

She's like Korone circa 2021, so good enough with autotune.
I though getting into hololive had gotten so hard, another Noel would be impossible.
That's a shame. She just needs to get better at singing and do some ambitious stuff to jump in subs/views and she might displace Gura. She fulfills a similar role and does it even better IMO

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I really do wonder why she takes on commissions as a side-job
Because I fail to imagine that the Hololive gig doesn't pay her enough, especially in a country with a low cost of living like Indonesia. Yeah, the HoloID girls earn comparably much less than the JP or EN girls do, I figure it should still be enough to have a comfortable middle-class life.

I can see why she would stream on her own on the side, having such a more relaxed non-corpo environment is probably nice every now and then.
But taking on commissions while still being active and busy as a Holo Idol is a weird move
I may be wrong but indos seem to have that mindset that the person doing better financially takes care of the rest of the family, combine this with scumbag family members maybe the girl needs the extra cash. She could also be smart and have her options open if shit hits the fan and she has no more holo gig.
If holo goes tits up the JP and EN can move to something else but the ID might struggle because like it or not the holo brand carries a lot of weight in that part of the world being indie might not be good enough to live off.

Panko Enjoyer

Reminder that Advent is doing a John Wick watchalong at the top of the hour on Bijou's channel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom