"Fucking slavs, go back to squatting in front of a convenience store"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Skye doing a Philippine Middle School RP; these can get really weird.

ngl Skye's model with her hair down activates my monkey brain

Maybe it's copium but the voice has convinced me, honestly I'm surprised that VShojo didn't grab her (I figured she would be a shoo-in but I guess we have no idea what actually happens behind the scenes, especially with their JP branch being so half-baked). Not sure how to feel about Sony but hopefully this turns out to be a good opportunity for her.

Same. The more I listened to it, the more I'm convinced that it's indeed her. I'm 99% sure til I hear her laugh and that will seal it for me. In regards with her not being with VShojo and joining another corpo, iirc her talent is under an agency so that might have something to do with it.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Goddamn I wanted to hear Andronicos talk some more about fucking NFTs (or NFMs as she calls them)

Kureha Mitra will play Super Mario RPG

Last edited:

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
My oshi has 2 modes.

Adorable and loud:

So attractive a dancer I do not have the words:

:shiinastare:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

A rerun of some HoloEN merch

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Sheep having a twitter space. ASMR salmon cooking and lung infection.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

DanishCookies

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Kalion

:)

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

I kinda want to see Lap play this game because she loves fashion but she is kinda busy right now :(
So White Girl Gaming it is
Good Night Everyone

soap suds

Niji is doing their Black Friday event again. It’s basically a merch rerun for things that have either sold out or their order time passed previously. You also get a free wallpaper once you spend a certain amount. The wallpaper isn’t limited to the event goods either, it’s for everything in the store.

I also got the outfit reveal order wrong and fixed my original post; but if you didn’t see that, then Petra is the one revealing her outfit on Friday, not Reimu. It’s being revealed in 9 hours, but knowing me I’ll be busy with work so might as well post it now.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Give me the clocks but what is the fed thinking

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
IRyS just said they can't make nail salon streams or show skin on stream anymore. :BijouBijou:
Has she explained why? Or just the cookie cutter "Please understand".
no explanation as far as i heard, but maybe she will say more when she reads SC. :depressedtako:

Last edited:

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
IRyS just said they can't make nail salon streams or show skin on stream anymore. :BijouBijou:
Why even live:depressedtako:

Wasnt a rule, is after that stream from what I understood, no actual reason given

Edit: a somewhat optimistic take on this is that at least I got to see IRyS hands BEFORE the rule got solidified, so there's that.

Last edited:

Netscaper

Early Adopter

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Vivi playing Cuisineer in some minutes.

Finana overslept the collab for 1 hour and 38 minutes, a new record for her.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
You can try searching my posts for "adblock" as I was posting updates whenever something changed. As of now, there have been no ads or any ad blocker-blocker bullshit for maybe 1 or 2 weeks. Youtube is losing the ad war.
[Edit] Forgot to mention, I neve touched my ad blocker or browser at all. Just let it happen on its own. This is with Firefox and I think uBlock origin (not at home to check)

Same with Firefox and uBlock Origin, there was about a week of weirdness where I would 'get' ads, it would play the audio but no video, about 90% of the time but one refresh cleared it. After a few days of that it just stopped and I did nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom