"lmao... snort!"Amiya Aranha

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
ItHot off the press, Aiba Uiha will be graduating at 12/31

archive

She was supposed to have a stream for her new 3D outfit a while ago but ultimately had to postpone it because of her poor physical condition during the day

archive

side note: She's a genmate of Mayuzumi Kai and Ars Almal, which means after her graduation Ars will be only one left from her gen

What the fuck ars is officially the only one remaining in blues now

Fucking hell man :depressedtako:

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
I still love the idea of Shiori ending up in Phase rather than Hololive just because there's more chaos that way.
I like Shiori in Hololive, allows her to stand out more by scandalizing her more normie vanilla EN mates. In Phase she'd be yet another broken girl. It's like how Coco stood out way more than Kson does now.

Jacks Wasted Life

Nasa is singing. My heart is healed.

Then the Rapture Queen showed up with the pride/HDMITV flags. Is nothing sacred? But enjoy anyway.

hlwldlnf

Hot off the press, Aiba Uiha will be graduating at 12/31

archive

She was supposed to have a stream for her new 3D outfit a while ago but ultimately had to postpone it because of her poor physical condition during the day

archive

side note: She's a genmate of Mayuzumi Kai and Ars Almal, which means after her graduation Ars will be only one left from her gen

I've seen she's just graduated from university, so she might just be moving on to a new part of her life. Wishing her good luck with her future endeavors as an adult.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
What the fuck ars is officially the only one remaining in blues now

Fucking hell man :depressedtako:
I expected it to happen for Uiha sooner because her primary activities changed by a ton after she got her 3D, part of me who believed she would still be around despite the lack of stream is mainly because Niji likes to keep their singers around for impromptu idol session-- but I guess she's finally at the stage where she'd like to move on (One thing I noticed that despite her being one of the most idol-like talent in Niji is that she hasn't signed any label deals like most of the singer-adjacent talents in Niji, which leads me to believe she wanted to do something similar like Melissa do hence the graduation decision)

I've seen she's just graduated from university, so she might just be moving on to a new part of her life. Wishing her good luck with her future endeavors as an adult.
That makes sense too, I recall Asahina Akane also graduated for that reason (although it was more because she's going overseas for her studies)

She just tweeted about her graduation announcement just now, citing about wanting to move forward as an "idol" instead of a "liver"

archive

Jacks Wasted Life

I've seen she's just graduated from university, so she might just be moving on to a new part of her life. Wishing her good luck with her future endeavors as an adult

Niji is the Mc Donalds of vtubing. Great summer job, but only a few will actually make a career out of it.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Nasa is singing. My heart is healed.
Not singing? still pleasant
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg

Jacks Wasted Life

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Sometimes art imitates life
81EB2187-9917-4174-88E8-7710BBAD9683_1100x.png

DanishCookies

diethylether

bird molecule
Do people have nothing better to do with their lives?
I'm not sure that this website is a great place to ask this question :smugpipi:

yabcast was good, might make the effort to heckle them in person next year.
pipkun any% run to getting banned from phase connect events irl too after getting banned in most streams

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I like Shiori in Hololive, allows her to stand out more by scandalizing her more normie vanilla EN mates. In Phase she'd be yet another broken girl. It's like how Coco stood out way more than Kson does now.

Yet some people would have you believe Vesper was too unhinged for Stars EN.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

RiverBear

She just tweeted about her graduation announcement just now, citing about wanting to move forward as an "idol" instead of a "liver"

archive

Transferring to Hololive confirmed?

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I wish there was more Pippa X Remi collabs and interactions, but I'll take Pippa in chat any day :smugpipi: On Remi's birthday stream (2 of 3) Pippa asked Remi to read the Navy Seal copy pasta and....

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I wish there was more Pippa X Remi collabs and interactions, but I'll take Pippa in chat any day :smugpipi: On Remi's birthday stream (2 of 3) Pippa asked Remi to read the Navy Seal copy pasta and....

Off topic but whenever I see yo-

Remelia's Sentient Toilet in chat or on youtube my brain turns yo-, their avatar into a sort of Tucan or Parrot looking bird. Like its got red feathers, blue eyes and the hair is the nose.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Here's a video about tits by this thread's favourite DN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom