"We are already listening to you all! I can hear you f*cking wwww"Momosuzu Nene

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Something I saw randomly on my feed. Hongo Ai a JAV actress is debuting as a VTuber on the 17th. What's interesting is her Mama is the same as Mel's.

Sounds about right considering Mel's pasttime.
I don't say this to be a cunt but I legit ask what is even the point to join voms? If you want a free model I can see why but if you're serious about vtubing you're better off trying your luck somewhere else.
It's just a fun little project since not everyone is chasing high numbers or farming gachi/unicorns, it's also heavily Japanese to want to start off somewhere small if possible to help you with that push (Hence Anycolor's purpose for VTA) and instead of an actual agency/company, something to "jump into" is the kind of push many want.

Speaking of jumping into.

Seems a lot of shots of these two from the Like a Dragon event are purposeful tasteful ones.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Cover knew what they were doing putting Shiori and Nerissa in with the other 3

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
I'm of the opinion she has no other facial expression toggles. No I will not go check to make sure. You know, I've always said Myth is my favorite group, but the more I watch them the more I kind of adore Advent. For the first time in three years, I'm starting to shift. They just work so well together.
The rigging's just a little stiff and Biboo isn't the best at piloting it. Compare to this Henya clip that did the rounds:

Some of you niggas got called out by cobalt rat

There are some legitimate criticisms but she's not super wrong, a lot of people are just timelooping 2020 feels like. The most embarrassing stuff is when a talent does something obviously good and funny, and people have to preface and end their enjoyment on "but don't worry guys I still don't like vshojo". Like the Vei retard debacle. Just laugh and move on, no need for the mental gymnastics.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
It could just be me, but I would assume this 1 week suspension might be a make or break moment for Kyo. If he doesn’t resume streaming when the suspension ends, he’s gone. If he resumes streaming and gets tons of Korean antis, he’s as good as gone unless he tries his best to eat humble pie and learns how to DE-ESCALATE and not take every criticism like it’s a comment from /vt/.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
It could just be me, but I would assume this 1 week suspension might be a make or break moment for Kyo. If he doesn’t resume streaming when the suspension ends, he’s gone. If he resumes streaming and gets tons of Korean antis, he’s as good as gone unless he tries his best to eat humble pie and learn how to DE-ESCALATE and not take every criticism like it’s a comment from /vt/.
The wigger will be fine. He's survived tossing Zaion under the bus and shit talking her, He's survived literally ruining Enna's reputation by causing her to act more insufferable than usual, and he survived exposing his PL, live, on Twitch so he'll survive this and continue to survive, he's a white boy, benefit of the doubt is on his side. The koreans will fuck off once some JP/TW/CN person acts up.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Good Morning
VALORANT Collab

Last edited:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
FUCK i missed gooks crying

Valorant at least isnt a BR

AYAME​

8​

GURA​

0​

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
It's OK, you can stop counting it's pretty clear gura is taking pages off Aqua and Shion's "stream only when sponsored" book. Not that I blame her, path of least resistance etc etc.

soap suds

It could just be me, but I would assume this 1 week suspension might be a make or break moment for Kyo. If he doesn’t resume streaming when the suspension ends, he’s gone. If he resumes streaming and gets tons of Korean antis, he’s as good as gone unless he tries his best to eat humble pie and learns how to DE-ESCALATE and not take every criticism like it’s a comment from /vt/.
Kyo only said he’d leave once his ideals/goals don’t align with the company, and while the suspension a bit of a setback, it doesn’t mean their ideals no longer align. He got the updated model he wanted since the beginning, he’s getting the merch he’s wanted since forever, not to mention he’s traveling everywhere now and got an excuse to drop out. This can be an annoying roadblock, but like the last time Koreans got mad at Niji, it’ll pass. He won’t have the KR audience he used to have, a lot of his Korean fanartist have already deleted all the art they made for him, but he’ll be fine in the long run.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
I'm 1 hour late, but bibi is playing RE7 Biohazard

PekoWick

It's OK, you can stop counting it's pretty clear gura is taking pages off Aqua and Shion's "stream only when sponsored" book. Not that I blame her, path of least resistance etc etc.
Number of Stream this year
Aqua : 65 : 250 hrs
Shion : 51 : 184 hrs
Gura : 33 : 109 hrs

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
:luidance:
LEL
Literally she cant even beat the Laziest JP

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Was gonna say, I think Gura really went "hold my beer" at the Ayame/Aqua/Shion trio while they actually stream.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
It really feels like Gura streamed less than even that.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

PekoWick

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Reminder the Projecr F ch2 talents debut in about an hour
List of the chuubas reacting to it

Playlist of debuts

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
What's with Bijou's ccv for the Apex collab? Was there some kind of viewbotting? I'm pretty sure there were no other HoloEN streams that could have ended and raided her. The rest of Advent were pretty much done for the night after the watchalong. View attachment 55384

There was, indeed, botting. /#/ have gone too far.
For some reason the Yamanbafaggots in /vt/'s /#/ thread will viewbot people to add to their giant dickwaving contest. It's so fucking bizarre.
Cancun is such a shithole and a tourist trap, Its such a shit place to go for a family vacation. Puerto Vallarta is way better.

There are only 2 valid reasons to go to Cancun.
1. the easy women/tourists
2. drugs
A vote of confidence from the local beaner, sounds convincing to me.

It really feels like Gura streamed less than even that.
Because a decent chunk of those, I think 20% or so last I checked, were 'manditory' streams (events, merch drops, new outfits, etc). So the overall amount of streams we got is probably closer to 25 or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom