"The first thing La+ Darknesss does when she gets up in the morning? Regretting the life she has lived"Sakamata Chloe

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Dark Elf Merchant collabs with Necrodeer and Sena Bonbon (in Minecraft)

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Dark Elf Merchant collabs with Necrodeer and Sena Bonbon (in Minecraft)

I have been released from the depths of hell to bring you the next message.
Brown elf and brown woman are collabing (along with a chinese girl I know little to nothing about)

Why is Sena's stream set to start in 40 minutes? Did she forget daylight savings?

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Worse.Hire Him.

No, you see, it would be a bad move to hire him sure, but it wouldn't be the worst, because at least his mental illness is obvious, surface level. It's plain to see and is easy to act on and dismiss him for being subpar.

The actual worst is to hire someone like me, whose mental illness is subtle, deep and concealed. Someone with enough presence of mind and self awareness to know the signs and the tells and present themselves as if they weren't a safety concern or a liability. When the seeds of madness are planted early and watered regularly, but no one can realize there's a problem until the roots have eroded the foundation and the first sprouting has cracked the pavement and the fruits of devastation have begun to grow.

Just kidding I'm a totally normal and stable individual. I'm not going to undermine your corporate structure to tantalize the talents into following me to my own startup once I sabotage the company into at least a partial collapse.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Brown elf and brown woman are collabing (along with a chinese girl I know little to nothing about)
oh hey you're back! i can finally give you this! (stolen from vt)
1659621159464.gif

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter
Why is Sena's stream set to start in 40 minutes? Did she forget daylight savings?

Yes, that and she confused timezones.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Can't find the actual likes on his twitter and I cant even find the actual post of that out of context human race thingie

I want to scroll down further but I don't think looking at random meme as I scroll down would be beneficial to my health.

EDIT: I found it. It's from last month.
View attachment 55097

@Bannedvtmemes at least tell your moderators to use fresh content for fuck sake
>Double down and says that the plastic surgery joke is not racist and he would not apologize for it.

A very conflicting feeling for me, i really want to say BASED but at the same time it is fucking Kyo, the most thin-skinned negro in NijiEN.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Miia already cleared all her goals of over 1000 subs in 2 and a half hours and is freaking out while she's about to try eating 40 chicken mcnuggets.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Happy for him.
He has been working his ass of these last months.
When was the last time one single Holostar got a sponsor merch?

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
>Double down and says that the plastic surgery joke is not racist and he would not apologize for it.

A very conflicting feeling for me, i really want to say BASED but at the same time it is fucking Kyo, the most thin-skinned negro in NijiEN.

Why are Koreans such whinny bitches?
This is a Fact: not some made up bullshit that he pulled out of his ass
Edit: Someone Archive these please

Last edited:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Has the Kpop horde gone after him yet?

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer
niji fans and koreaboo fans going after each other is peak "let them fight" and I am down for it.

Salado

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Nigel Nigerman

is the virtual reincarnation of George Floyd.
More context:
I don't know if she kept apologizing after this clip or moved on, but you can see 95% of chat 'lol'ing and 'lmao'ing. It's a literal nothing-burger.

This is what happens when Fauna releases just 1% of her power level. Imagine what she would've said when she unleashes all of it.

Saw this clip about how busy Holomen are and coupled with the recent Clip of Ame saying she opted out of the NYE concert, It's good to know that all that stuff isn't mandatory.
Probably the only event that is actually mandatory attendance is HoloFes.
For the rest, as Matsuri says, the members themselves choose to take on additional work or not.
I have said before that my biggest fear with the current management of Hololive is that they will run the talents thin with all the events they are put in. But it's evident again that it's mostly the talents themselves, how busy you want to be. Ofc, there are deadlines for things like merch and recordings for the official channel. But compared to an average streamers weekly hours, those seem rather small. You could be someone like Matsuri who wants to be lazy and unwind during her days off or be a Calli or Fubuki and never turn down anything and participate in everything.

The Hololive members are so busy because the company gives them the chance to participate in so many things and collab with many other things. Ofc it's harder to turn down a sponsorship, because that usually also means turning down a fat stack of cash that comes with it. But if the member feels too busy, it's possible, Subaru has opted out of sponsorships before.
It feels good to know that Hololive is, contrary to popular belief, (and considering the Japanese company de-buff) overall hands-off(ish). I am happy it's mostly the members themselves keeping themselves busy because they have fun being in Hololive and want to set up big projects to give back to their fans. They could all just opt to Vshojo it and do the 1 mandatory dance in a year and just coast off with easy streams and that's it. But the fact that the majority doesn't choose that mode of life really makes me appreciate them even more.

HOLOLIVE :hololove:
:sanasmile::sanasmile::sanasmile:

So that's why she's Fatsuri, she's a lazy horny bitch.

Like your mother!!!

All VTubers are intrinsically retarded in one way or another. It is a requirement for the job.
Something something, girls are cuter if they're more retarded something something...

I don' know about that...
National_Action_Network_Convention_68236.jpg-c6202_c0-291-4302-2799_s885x516.jpg

I'm really looking forward to more horror stories past October.

So that makes Rie, Airi, and Shiina who all tried to get into KPOP groups? No wonder they get along well, probably shared a bunch of the same bullshit.

Rie is not surprising cos she's a :WHORE!!!:
Shiina probably applied to be Kid's K-pop idol group.
Airi is surprising because she's a boomer.

I have no idea if this is actually real or not, but I choose to believe it is.

That's the problem with Kyo, he's a WIGGER FEMBOY HYPOCRITE. Rules for thee but not for me. He can say racist shit but if you say it then you're dead to me.

late reply, but i finally found the pic that goes with it.
View attachment 55082

@Nenélove we have your new PFP. It's somewhat fitting: when you stare at the abyss, the abyss stares back.

On mobile so I can’t properly link anything, but Kyo is now in trouble for telling the truth, that Koreans are 90% made of plastic.
Edit:
I’m not gonna dig through streams for the original joke, but context from these clips make it sound like it was along the lines of, “I’m going to South Korea to get plastic surgery.”
Good on him for not apologizing at least. Now run the stats on who likes fried chicken the most.

Kyo's a butthurt, disabled wigger.

View attachment 55098

43iv8l.jpg

Welcome back ya femboy autistic spic.

Agree except he likes negro dick.

Miia already cleared all her goals in 2 and a half hours and is freaking out while she's about to try eating 40 chicken mcnuggets.

Suffering from success. She's a real vtuber now.

Yeah, there were gooks mad at him on the qrts of this tweet that he deleted.
View attachment 55112
And they are still seething.

Polish_20231023_065452546.jpg

HE DELETED THE TWEET!?!? This disabled, wigger prick... He really is a FEMBOY acting all tough but when the crowd goes against him he folds like his shriveled, wrinkly micropenis in the middle of December. Can't wait for him to cry and be the victim in his next stream and take a break. And this all happens when that beaner @Takodachi got released from le prison aka Proctor's basement. Good times.

Last edited:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Has the Kpop horde gone after him yet?
1699570916872782.jpg

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Her new model kinda blows ngl
I agree. It feels like it was a rushed to release, so the shading is lacking for something that apparently is meant to have contrast. It's neither here nor there so it's unpleasant to look at.
Why are Koreans such whinny bitches?
This is a Fact: not some made up bullshit that he pulled out of his ass
Edit: Someone Archive these please

One would assume a nation violated from so many neighbor countries would get thick skin and learn how to fight back, but I guess the aesthetic procedures removes the dignity under your skin. :smugselen:
Kyo's a hypocrite cunt, but all the pain to Korea, let them eat each other.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Shiina probably applied to be Kid's K-pop idol group.
Airi is surprising because she's a boomer.
That's actually the deep lore on how Shiina and Airi know each other. 10+ years ago in their youth, they both ended up auditioning for the same group in the same tryout. They befriended each other there, so when they happened to join the same vTuber company 10 years later there was a moment for both of them remembering that.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
View attachment 55112

Few situations are more frustrating than people hating someone I also hate, but for the wrong reasons.

Top Bottom