"Yippee-Ki-Yay mazzafaakaaa! ~ ~"Utatane Nasa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Can't wait for this to be set ablaze from the inside out like all alphabet-focused groups.

I'm dealing with a lot of administrivia right now, but I will definitely feature this and move this to the Laundry Room soon[TM]. There's absolutely no quantum reality predictable by theoretical physics where this doesn't turn into a self-devouring disaster.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Ensok

Early Adopter

Have they said what they're going to be watching?

Arznbae

wtf is happening

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
So there's this website that's all about Virtual Influencers, including VTubers, and it has a database where things are horribly/hilariously wrong.
Seems like a half-ass attempt to look like a growing social media/marketing company by this group

They had two streamers that petered out in DEC 22 after streaming for TWO months.
The CEO :kaelalaugh:

They placed Mark Cuban's name a lot and was probably part in one of their grants. edit: Found it.

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
rin back at it again in the funny block game

and shes building railway like a true brit

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Apparently it's "good breasts day" today, and Jelly is trying her best, damn it

She's even helpfully put arrows and circled where her breasts would be, if she had them.

Jelly on suicide watch :whatastory:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Can't confirm right now, but supposedly Kiara might have leaked that IRyS might be part of the fingernail handcam stream with Mori, just based on her saying that they invited another EN, and no one else is planned to be in JP at that time? Just a 4ch schizo, but it would have been said near the beginning of Kiara's on-going stream that it was mentioned, so I can't check.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Is this supposed to be " hot " ? Ive never been more horrified at a vtuber model and rigging. Wtf is this

It probably is someones fetish, so yes it's designed to be "hot." But I think most normal people would classify this as "too much." Her frickin' legs are like water balloons.

Calli tweeted about a new song coming out, but later deleted the tweet. Luckily I had a backup in discord, so here's the screencap.

image.png

Botan-sama what's up with this thumbnail?
:shiinawangy:

Here's some art from today's twitter scroll:

Today is "good oppai day," just maybe don't browse it in public or at work: #いいおっぱいの日

There's a whole lot to love out there!

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Can't confirm right now, but supposedly Kiara might have leaked that IRyS might be part of the fingernail handcam stream with Mori, just based on her saying that they invited another EN, and no one else is planned to be in JP at that time? Just a 4ch schizo, but it would have been said near the beginning of Kiara's on-going stream that it was mentioned, so I can't check.
Bae's about to be in Japan and said she won't actively be streaming, but will be in a few collabs. IRyS has also been one of the weirdest ones about showing off her bare hands, which nail stuff would most likely entail, so the likelihood of Bae is higher.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Someone got a cameo from Astarion (BG3)'s VA for Nerissa:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
🐺 Time
Airi is an Idol don't let her lie to herself

Also my Oshi being a savage to poor Super

Last edited:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Bibi's chatting stream

New English subtitled video about Michiru's Ark adventures.

Secret ingredient in phase connect coffee.

Panko's math homework
Panko Ch. 小町ぱんこ 【Phase Connect】 - Huh Free Candy!【Chilla's Art The Kidnap】 [AQnqNTPskZc - 1920...png

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Not a graduation
Not a joke or bait stream
Hmmm

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter