"Is that a plug-type X-mas tree? Is that a thing? Hold on guys let me google it"IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Riro?

Earlier this year when I was monitoring the defense force on 4chan (which was mostly pointless as 4chan usually is), I heard tales of her being absolutely mental. And I guess through all the white noise that was on there, that proved to be correct.

Like even if the... proposition were a bit, you can't fake your physical state. I wonder if the wrapping and bandages hid cut marks as well.

I'm more concerned than anything. Normally given all the thots in this business my reaction would be but in this case isn't :WHORE!!!: but instead its wtf is going on

I guess to break up the menhera streak, wait who am I kidding, this nigga just as crazy

Yeah, can't find archives on /vt/ and according to some comments they get deleted/unarchived(members streams). So dunno if i can be arsed to pay for nothing.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Am I really gonna have to pay a membership to figure out wtf is going on with this chick, cuz from the clips she's sound more and more benzo'd up as time goes on.
:depressedtako:
Nah I'd say it isn't worth it

I've been a fan of kyoresu ever since her legendary la-la land cover but time and time again she's shown herself to be quite the menhera so save your sanity

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Ant Hime, BannedVT and Parrot4chan collab

@Bannedvtmemes props to you for sounding exactly like a DramaYamanba
They are talking now about the Bans of Azehara and Kuri Rinji from Xitter

Awoogers

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Spooder solving the eldritch mysteries soon

Meanwhile, Iida Pochi is just starting a Geoguesser stream

Negzana

Oh what is this ???

Waiting room

Why is Watame trying to make herself attractive. She's my oshi but I literally can't find her attractive it's just not right help

Saturnus

haha it's unou
After seeing this Riro stuff, every day I am more shocked at how well Phase-Connect is functioning so far.
On top of management, Phase sprung up around the same time as Cyberlive, Kawaii, Prism and also Tsunderia's 1st or 2nd year of activity. The worst cases here being Cyberlive and Tsunderia, which died due to extreme mismanagement. Cyberlive started off trying to incentivize paying $500 for a 1 on 1 discord chat with the talents (this included Lumi and Yuri back then btw) which I remember most people on The Homeland and /vt/ reacting negatively to those incentives (except for the select few schizos trying to defend that decision). Pandering this hard to GFE like Riro is doing is a nuclear timebomb waiting to explode. And I'm gonna laugh at IdolEN when it inevitably does.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
On top of management, Phase sprung up around the same time as Cyberlive, Kawaii, Prism and also Tsunderia's 1st or 2nd year of activity. The worst cases here being Cyberlive and Tsunderia, which died due to extreme mismanagement. Cyberlive started off trying to incentivize paying $500 for a 1 on 1 discord chat with the talents (this included Lumi and Yuri back then btw) which I remember most people on The Homeland and /vt/ reacting negatively to those incentives (except for the select few schizos trying to defend that decision). Pandering this hard to GFE like Riro is doing is a nuclear timebomb waiting to explode. And I'm gonna laugh at IdolEN when it inevitably does.
I dont think Idol would die thanks to the Infinite Money that Adviel has
I see Israel conquering Gaza and killing 2 millons more possible rather than the Corpo exploding

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Impending donathon

Ember 2

Apparently EIEN gen 2 is debuting as well, I don't know nothin' bout that but Cheri is doing a... watchalong I guess I dunno

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Oh what is this ???

Waiting room

Holy fucking shit, those credits are like 30 people long. Watame went all-out.

I saw people commenting that they understand Selen and Moom being friends they are both toxic forces to be reckoned with online but absolutely crumble and wallflower in person it's very cute
Mumei is not like that at all, though? Maybe in a group of people she doesn't know she will be like that, but she is definitely more outgoing in groups than people like Ame, Gura, Fauna, or Kronii. Selen is more comparable to Ame than Mumei.

Awoogers

Rin is finally playing nintendogs :sanasmile:

o7 noodle

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
$1000 donation already in Wemi's stream.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

In case anyone was wonder what the T spam was about in the Sports Event. It meant nothing. Ina just got it going after Anya accidently posted a T in the in-game chat.

Tako Terrorism.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

Katta showed feet on her stream (and her pussy)
Bild_2023-11-04_203124384.pngBild_2023-11-04_203133462.pngBild_2023-11-04_203143892.png

Why is Aviel like this?

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Suspended :whatastory:

Beat me to it by a few seconds, was just about to post.

I guess Aviel climbed out of his Israeli bunker to bonk Riro for the joke of trying to organize some kind of weird compensated dating or gangbang with her viewers.
A number of her members didn't seem to take it as just a joke.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Did she really think charging her members for "special treatment" messages would end well. Is Aviel hiring the EIEN project managers now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom