"If you speak Japanese, your body will split!"Roboco

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

But will Kirsche put that much effort for him?

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Now that i think it more clearly, Kuro shitload of rules about not shipping were odd and i wonder if that dumbass made those rules because his girlfriend on Niji got poached and he is just waiting to sell his own ship again on Vshoujo like he did when he was Mysta

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Me: "Man, I hope someone responds to that guy linking the not one, but TWO videos he had to make to tell his community to stop being racists!" *visits site* "Haha the immediate response after does!" *Checks user's name*
View attachment 51607
Goddamn it, you fucking people, I swear.
@Bernkastel How long till you get banned for racism/harassment/bullying/meaning weenie opinions/crimes against the state?

Limkin

i honestly wont mind shes the happiest when shes around her children(and snebby for that matter) and i hope she rests well
If you can't enjoy a woman having fun with her favorite toys, then your idea of peak entertainment probably involves the different kind of "toys" and "having fun with"

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
well looks like shes out for blood

So if I kill Noel, I can feed Jelly and eliminate my biggest competition for Flare... sounds like a deal to me! :pekonod:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Now that i think it more clearly, Kuro shitload of rules about not shipping were odd and i wonder if that dumbass made those rules because his girlfriend on Niji got poached and he is just waiting to sell his own ship again on Vshoujo like he did when he was Mysta
God if that's the case then I fucking hope people start shipping him with Froot, it would be so fucking funny.

And in the horrible event that Randon gets in, and if Mika is there I WILL make jokes about Randon running a one main train though the SEA

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Don't worry Nina, this process takes some time

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
If you can't enjoy a woman having fun with her favorite toys, then your idea of peak entertainment probably involves the different kind of "toys" and "having fun with"
rin having fun with her own plushie empire is what i live for everyday

shes the cutest when shes having fun

and by the gods if im gonna sound like reticule

wholesome and cute

Last edited:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I mean I'll go ahead and do that. But I don't see how that'll get her what she wants

In other news

What's with this weird Harvest Moon/Animal Crossing looking game about Youtubers

Of course, its Kata playing the weird shit.

But will Kirsche put that much effort for him?

lol. lmao. If you're taking pictures on the gym, that's time you're not using correctly. And if anyone's going to be Kirsche's boy toy, it's Proctor.

I missed this roach so much. :faunacry:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

It's getting more gay:Vesper-UNHINGED:
vivaldi_vnpcHFQg7D.png

Limkin

Honestly, she could just continue calling him Mysta and make it a bit, pretending she is making fun of bri'ish accent when saying "mister". It's Niji's fault for coming up with retarded names.

swimmingsharks

Don't worry Nina, this process takes some time

actually endearing to see her mess up so much
it might be because of the goofy/cute model i cant really take it seriously

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

SNEAKINGSNAKINGSNAKING

Jesus fucking Christ, she was on a good streak, what happened? Was this song made in one week? It's been a while since I removed by headphones in disgust
music-headphone.gif

About Hana, I went to check on the Anobaith comment and saw this
1697823488483.png

I guess the indosphere is quite small, I follow Rachie for quite some time and never crossed her path with other creators from there. Maybe she do know what's going on but don't share too much during zatsu besides corpo bad, Facebook bad, etc.
And I agree with the gender dysphoria thing being something instilled into her, the vermintide preys on weak minds, you must be sure to circle yourself with people that want the best for you, not themselves.

Edit: Parasi just went live with "Chop Goblins"

Last edited:

Negzana

I do hope later revisions thicken up Kaela's arms. She looks fine with her jacket on but the second she takes it off and I think I'm watching a Merry Melodies character. Also make the eyes a little bit more active

Stunned But Dumb

Honestly, she could just continue calling him Mysta and make it a bit, pretending she is making fun of bri'ish accent when saying "mister". It's Niji's fault for coming up with retarded names.
I think Nijis come up with their own names, right? I remember Scarle talking about how she wanted to be named Scarlet but sent in a typo and that was her name

Limkin

I think Nijis come up with their own names, right? I remember Scarle talking about how she wanted to be named Scarlet but sent in a typo and that was her name
Let me cope in peace that it was some retarded ESL in the management who came up with "Mysta Rias" and "Vezalius Bandage", not an english speaking person with a modicum of self respect

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Let me cope in peace that it was some retarded ESL in the management who came up with "Mysta Rias" and "Vezalius Bandage", not an english speaking person with a modicum of self respect
This does have some credibility since early JP debuts and other foreign branch like ex-ID and ex-KR already have pre-designed characters and named it without the talent's input. So there is a distinct possibility that Management just be like "Okay, your name is now Mysta Rias" while others got lucky and given a chance to give their own name or compromising it with management's suggestion.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Didn't buy the slippers, as I had no use for them, and I got my Pippa merch like a month or so ago.
:smugpipi:
Remember when this guy was just a drive by "LA+ LOVE" poster
We all get there eventually...
:depressedtako:

This doesn't sound like the same company Polygon was telling me about yesterday. You would think they were forcing Botan into doing this, rather than being more than willing to help her upon request having read that clearly well-researched article.
:confusedshuba:

Sarcasm aside, obligatory LaLion love.
:sanasmile:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Maybe I should've kept my mouth shut :fishmandispair:
Next in line for niji EX-ID's graduation are Xia Ekavira (on 27th November), Mika Melatika (on 28 December) and Riksa Dhirendra (on 11th January 2024)

Now Xia and Riksa I can imagine despite both of them managing to gain their own niche following but Mika is quite a surprising one
(inb4 next vshojo poach)

:Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:
Speaking of Clio, I checked her NSFW tag.

In fifteen months, it collected exactly one post, and it's barely even NSFW.

I'm impressed.
@famous artist pipkun you know what must be done
You will become Nolan sooner or later
Considering Nolan has started to LMAO up the chink discords, it very well may be contagious

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Top Bottom