"Yametekudastop"Kiryu Coco

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Negzana

Hololive x Animate collab cafe in Singapore, featuring StartEnd and Myth.

I would love to visit Singapore one day for this kind of stuff

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
Start using He/Him pronoun in her PL, not sure if it's actual transitioning (which would be eyebrow raising if she did it in Indonesia) or her current PL avatar is male and she just using it for ease of convenience.

Seems to be the former

UPDATE: Account has limited who can view tweets.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Last edited:

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Nina? Not Mysta?
Mika is friendly to both Nina and Mysta. While most of the fans ships and sees Mika and Mysta interacted the most, I can see what the Tako is thinking about Nina using her mom-social skill to potentially give Vshojo a chance for Mika.

UberSoldat

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Danger when one of these hoes pop up in the announcement

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
How did I miss this? This puts a lot into perspective. Also, I thought her mom passed away?
That's what I thought too, but this is the account that was linked months earlier as the alleged Hana Macchia alt account. I can't speak for vocal similarities because I'm not good at that kind of thing, but the work account (live2d comms and such) linked in their bio is followed by Ollie so take that for what it's worth.

Then again, Ollie follows practically everyone.

USS IOWA

frz

SNEAKINGSNAKINGSNAKING

Imagine Pomu being forced to sing this crap. It's less of an impact because calli already embraced the cringe but ho boi anyone else.

Its funny because this might be what the boomer japanese think all raps are like.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Balls Dipped in Ice

MamaRoach's own name isn't the only one she's screwed up

I love seeing all the clips of Matara fucking up the names, because I would 100% fuck up in the same way if I were in a similar situation, I'm retarded with names.
I'm so impressed when a talent leaves a company, changes names, and is able to communicate normally without fucking up at all. Like Vesper/Randon and Magni/Prof.Lando, they did so many collabs after leaving holostars and I don't think they made a single mistake, and I'm like: how the fuck.

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est
Maybe I should've kept my mouth shut :fishmandispair:
Next in line for niji EX-ID's graduation are Xia Ekavira (on 27th November), Mika Melatika (on 28 December) and Riksa Dhirendra (on 11th January 2024)

Now Xia and Riksa I can imagine despite both of them managing to gain their own niche following but Mika is quite a surprising one
(inb4 next vshojo poach)

Didn´t find a vtuber ai cover

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I love seeing all the clips of Matara fucking up the names, because I would 100% fuck up in the same way if I were in a similar situation, I'm retarded with names.
I'm so impressed when a talent leaves a company, changes names, and is able to communicate normally without fucking up at all. Like Vesper/Randon and Magni/Prof.Lando, they did so many collabs after leaving holostars and I don't think they made a single mistake, and I'm like: how the fuck.
I think Lando did say Ves once or twice

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Afaik it starts from ID fb groups which then spreads to twitter where they can push it closer to livers' face
yeah thats what i thought too since i have info on those numerous groups and boy is it a riot

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

I guess it also helped that they stayed as those characters for less than a year so it was easier to disassociate themselves once they returned to their PLs.

In other news, HimeHina featuring Laplus cover premier is starting.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Bros i have made a revelation about my oshi

One that is so despicable i might have to anti instead, she has done something vile and deplorable

she browses reddit

Top Bottom