"How do you say 'abortion' in sign language?"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
1696920194705802.png
Love Mumei. Headpat Mumei. Tell Mumei she did a good job. Spoil Mumei with affection. Listen to mumei on repeat.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Towa and Nene playing Parasocial together, reminds me of Nene teasing Lapluss about Towa in that 3D collab.

Towle

Nigel Nigerman

is the virtual reincarnation of George Floyd.
Well you know what they say about white girls and dogs...

Obligatory...

Lemon whore loves her dogs confirmed.

The official trailer for Kawaii new gen is out. The models are quite nice.

Holy Fuck, this is coombait. Kawaii really wants to get them horny unicorns.

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter
Well to be fair not all games save data to Steam Cloud.
I know that she, at least, has been moving saves for Persona 5 back and forth between her desktop and laptop when going between Australia and Japan.

Speaking of which, she is back in Aussieland, as I mentioned earlier that I thought she was.

Limkin

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Compared to the EN indie scene its really not that bad, but yeah kawaii is in the GFE territory

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Someone should give this one a watch in case one of them says something interesting.
I Am busy right now

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
The video is about how Mumei turned gay. Duh.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister

Looks like she’s trying the banana cat strat. Hope it works out for her.

This sounds weird, similar to finding out the gringo tourist can speak your language fluently kind of weird.
I actually do hope Sakana avoids hiring guys if possible not for any unicorn reasons but I'd imagine the girls enjoy the dynamic and having their space introducing the opposite sex to equation always changes things even if only subconsciously
Personally, I find banter and rivalry between genders very entertaining, Vesper vs. Kroni became a thing because of it and in the end it does inspire new ideas that an estrogen hugbox would never.

People were talking about electronic music before, Yuka dropped this yesterday. She is one of my favorite v-singers ever, check her channel and her concerts if you enjoy dainty voices and/or whispery singing.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Botan's belated Anniversary stream is tomorrow, not sure what she's got planned exactly but ShishiWata is always a treat :sanasmile:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
I actually do hope Sakana avoids hiring guys if possible not for any unicorn reasons but I'd imagine the girls enjoy the dynamic and having their space introducing the opposite sex to equation always changes things even if only subconsciously
Eh, only unicorns worry about this kind of thing at the end of the day.
The Reimu's bracelet for anniversary merch is just zinc, brass and iron. Lame
Unless you're shelling out $200-600+ before shipping you're not getting quality merch from any chubba company since that would be way too expensive to produce even on demand.
What did you expect out of their merch at this point? :SelenHAHAhere: To be fair, I guess you would think they'd put some more effort into the personalized merch.
They do, Elira's was pretty nice as was Enna's if you like simplicity (and most men don't buy merch anyway.) This is just anniversary merch.
Since someone mentioned Mel Nekomata a lot lately on /vt/ since this teaser I hope to god they didn't hire her or we're gonna have another Gen 3 issue lol

God's Strongest Wardog

Fauna made 30k on Coinflip
so Rie is currently living in Hong Kong instead of Australia, one of the worst Chink island? :smugselen:

additional info edit: black rainstorm is a codename used by the Hong Kong when there is a bad storm or typhoon. So in summary Rie just accidentally exposed her living location

damn that's a downgrade, which going from Australia, is pretty significant
Could be worse...
:Katta-Semetic-Content:
Other than the Roman pantheon and how horny Caligula was to fucking Artemis he ordered his troops to stab the fucking water I don't know anything about Romans
Caligula is just like me fr fr

I would love feeding her cake, God knows she needs it :architect:
View attachment 49730
Love Mumei. Headpat Mumei. Tell Mumei she did a good job. Spoil Mumei with affection. Listen to mumei on repeat.
Total Moomei Adoration
:subaruclapping:

Limkin

KInda funny that the next tweet is this
I swear they put almost word to word the same tweet a year or so ago and it was related to her as well. Is she that much of a thin-skinned or her antis are very dedicated and numerous?

Top Bottom