"I paid for Neopets Premium the other month, I wanted to play dress up with my Neopets"Pipkin Pippa (in 2022)

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Limkin

She looks exactly like the kind of person who would stab you, realize immediately what she has done, break up crying and freaking out and then forget you a month later completely

Horo7618

No one in particular
I never realised she was big into Enterprise Data Management
No, she went to Harvard
1696619778037.png

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
is just face pics
Fellas, when you see a girl with large eyes like this, run for the hills. She is fucked in the head and will drag you along with her. Heed this from someone who knows.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Chikafuji Lisa 3.0 has been fully funded, and all donothon goals achieved. This has been a Sheeple Service Announcement.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
@The Proctor it should be against the rules to dump anything here using litterbox since it has options to expire files.
If you're going to dump anything, own it and don't be a femboy about it like this guy.

Edit: Also, random dumps by sleeper accounts of seething envious vtweeters should be discouraged.
Add some context or sources at bare minimum.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
She looks exactly like the kind of person who would stab you, realize immediately what she has done, break up crying and freaking out and then forget you a month later completely
:icanfixher:

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Didn't shondo say her meds will eventually stop working? Something about having to up her doses every couple of years or so.
There literally is no fixing that.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

lvl8

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
:pekomusliml:Some interesting PekoSui clips.

thirteenorphans

On the topic of people finding Mori unsexy despite her appearance 2d or otherwise, it reminds me of her past trauma of being told she was unfuckable and how that's messed with most of her adult life. She does have dudebro energy and I can see how that could turn some people off but I imagine that's only an issue for people with younger mentalities. I'd much rather dudebro than waking up to the cold feeling of scissors against my ball sack while I'm being questioned about a woman's name on my phone.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I'd much rather dudebro than waking up to the cold feeling of scissors against my ball sack while I'm being questioned about a woman's name on my phone.

just don't have any other women's numbers on your phone, have your mom's memorized, ez

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est

Short

God Damn the Sun
dumps by sleeper accounts of seething envious vtweeters
Just gonna point it out that she just got a Twitter account banned and her Twitch channel is being botted right now.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Literal who is trying to start shit with @Ant Hime, content cop style

(Haven't finished watching it)

It looks like he made a shorter video four weeks ago that she either didn't notice or didn't reply to and now he's trying again for some reason.

Apparently at no point between punching trees with cartoon boxing gloves in a forest while wearing a Batman cowl, editing it into a nearly half-hour-long video, and posting it on YouTube did he think "wow, this is really embarrassing. Maybe I shouldn't do this."

My guess is he's trying the old "become popular by calling out more popular YouTubers" trick that was all the rage in the early '10s. Well, good luck with that.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
🐺 Time
We begin many full karaoke segments this time Senbonzakura every time I hear this song I think of HoloJP Gen 4 performing it on stage

51:16 Best ASMRist in EN by the way. Always.

Based calli

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Just gonna point it out that she just got a Twitter account banned and her Twitch channel is being botted right now.

oh, gay ops, then

try not to give it any more attention because that's what they're aiming for, but I'm not a cop, what anyone does is ultimately up to them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom