"If it's bent, it's hard to put it in, and even harder to pull it out"Bonnivier Pranaja

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
I like my women like I like my coffee

Irreparably retarded

ah, women.png

Ah, just go for broke and choose the Mumei answer

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Mozu continues with Higurashi in half an hour

Also enjoy this nice picture of Ami
1696609906624.png
1696609982398.png
1696609937494.png

Netscaper

Early Adopter

Towle

That's how you do inconspicuous merch.

wtm.jpg

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
So I have been wondering about something and maybe someone in the forum can answer because I can't remember, in Hololive EN when it comes to 3D showcases or concerts or any big projects that requiere the talents to travel to Japan to work in the studio do they usually say what they are working on or do they keep it as ambiguous and hidden as possible until it's announced? or do they keep it ambiguous but throw some clues about what they'll be doing?

I guess what I'm trying to ask is, in the previous months before a big event do the talents talk about working for these big projects or do they say they are doing other things?
Many will not talk about it directly, both to not spoil the announcement, and also to maintain the illusion that the event could be live rather than prerecorded. This especially for multi person concerts.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
This is what happened when everyone in TVA realised majority of the users are Latino, and LARP as SEAYamanbas, so they decided to act like actual Latinos now :smugselen:

Get your facts straight.

A bit late, but Soyapoya is having a cozy Automata stream (usually I suggest derranged females but it's nice to have a well-adjusted dutch hag streamer from time to time)

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
its ok i forgive you asylumsister, y would i b schizo some1 else mentioned that too
Hello being of the female gender... I think? Maybe? to the virtual asylum!
I am the great and renowned Nenelove, leader of all of these morons and beloved by many for my incredible brilliance and wisdom.

Feel free to familiarize yourself with our humble abode and all of its wonderful features, such as the mess hall, the mold room and the penis explosion chamber.
If anyone bothers you, just tell them your pal Nenelove has your back, that will reduce your chances of being beaten unconscious by like 10%, but it's something right?
If you need any racial epithets or colorful descriptions for any of the other members, I'm always happy to insult other people free of charge.

Last edited:

richdwarf

I don't know who came up with this Tenma art but it's too good not to share:

Did you happen to save the image? It looks like the tweet got deleted.

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
Did you happen to save the image? It looks like the tweet got deleted.
I wish I had, been looking but it's really hard because everything that comes up when you search the words in there is moonman related
e. Don't have discord, anyone have it on the Phase Connect Discord (or adjacent ones)?
e2. Found the original before they edited it to tenma, if anyone wants to recreate it.
4078b418097bbabe4222e3a3da2d80cce71a0e24210552af68a9b6965eea4224_1.webp

Also, spidergirls, not Yamanbas...

Last edited:

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I am the great and renowned Nenelove, leader of all of these morons and beloved by many for my incredible brilliance and wisdom.

Feel free to familiarize yourself with our humble abode and all of it's wonderful features, such as the mess hall, the mold room and the penis explosion chamber.
If anyone bothers you, just tell them your pal Nenelove has your back, that will reduce your chances of being beaten unconscious by like 10%, but it's something right?
If you need any racial epithets or colorful descriptions for any of the other members, I'm always happy to insult other people free of charge.
@sillysillygirllol you are a lucky one. Pretty sure first thing he told me was that i had no friend here. And he probably called me a faggòt.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Someone with "girl" in their name and a female pfp joins and suddenly everyone wants to be like Proctor :pikacringe:

Punished Lurker

Usually if its already publicly mentioned or announced, then there is big chance that they're already in japan already. Generally, they probably mentioned something along the line of 'visiting' or 'travelling' to Japan and they won't state what they're doing. Sometimes they don't mention it, sometimes they go "Hey here's image of item that only in Japan", or having off-collab that are well, surprise off-collab.

The idea is that they are outside of their respective country (America, Indonesia, whatever non-japan area they are currently living), and if they're in Japan or mentioned that they are in Japan right now, there's 50% chance it's for something related for 3D debut/Concert/3D related matters/Hololive related matters and 50% them doing vacays.
CouncilRyS didn't say anything about their showcase for like a month after they were all in Japan together. After they announced it, they were more open about what they were doing studio work for.

Basically, most talents will only directly say what they are working on when it is announced, but it depends on the talent, as well, if they talk about it after the announcement. Kiara was talking about her album for like a whole year, for example.
Many will not talk about it directly, both to not spoil the announcement, and also to maintain the illusion that the event could be live rather than prerecorded. This especially for multi person concerts.
Thanks for all the answers, basically I just kept thinking about my previous post, how all the Niji talents have been going on "vacations", one wave at the time and how obvious it is they are working on something yet still being ambiguous about it and wanted to compare with what Hololive talents do in this same situation, so I guess in the end they are not so different in that aspect.

Although maybe it's the fact that 15+ people are conveniently taking a break one after the other that makes it so striking

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
CouncilRyS didn't say anything about their showcase for like a month after they were all in Japan together. After they announced it, they were more open about what they were doing studio work for.

Basically, most talents will only directly say what they are working on when it is announced, but it depends on the talent, as well, if they talk about it after the announcement. Kiara was talking about her album for like a whole year, for example.
To add on to that, when it was Myth's turn, they were also practicing for 4th Fes at the same time, so they just use that as a convenient excuse when doing studio work.

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo

Feel free to familiarize yourself with our humble abode and all of it's wonderful features, such as the mess hall, the mold room and the penis explosion chamber.
Jannies! Nene is trying to groom the new kid! :subarustop:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I can't believe Nenelove forgot recent history

Der PROCTOR, check the new kids ip and blow their dick off if flip

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Jannies! Nene is trying to groom the new kid! :subarustop:
Hold on, I got this.

Top Bottom