"sigh... I want to die... Kasou Taishou SFX"Omaru Polka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
True that. I hope the whole thing doesn't chase Henya away from streaming again though. As far as I know there was a point where her twitter was mostly handled by the manager/staff but as of late it seems like she's been more hands on to it. It's gonna be disappointing if this ever reaches her.
I think she has bigger things to worry about.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Finally found this clip thanks to an anon on /lig/ Lumi take notes

Also, Rie today:

1696260479747.png

DanishCookies

I think she has bigger things to worry about.

God she's so bubbly! Stay cute, Henya
Hopefully staff sees the trouble early and bans her from using her twitter personally again at least for some time if ever the pest on twitter tries to start shit again.

Short

God Damn the Sun
Stop posting about off topic drivel. Post about vtubers.
Since when do we care about off-topic? How many pages were wasted talking about trains on the old thread?

DanishCookies

Since when do we care about off-topic? How many pages were wasted talking about trains on the old thread?
I think it's okay as long as you don't start glowing from the TTD energy manifesting within; that's where you gotta stop posting.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Who even reads the thread? I just skip to the last page, quote a random post and then agressively shitpost at them.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Another note: she applied under Germany, since she missed the time frame for the Austrian application. She would have preferred to apply under Austria because, according to her, they would be more likely to be down for it, since they always do weird shit.
:SelenHAHAhere:
An Austrian trying to take centre stage in Germany? That worked out so well last time.

DanishCookies

Who even reads the thread? I just skip to the last page, quote a random post and then agressively shitpost at them.
A couple of guys who would quote 10 pages worth of comments. I actually love reading their stuff to get back to speed so may the powers that be bless those people.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
The answer depends if we're including talk about Froot having trains run on her or not.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
Sometimes I get a reaction from a post 10 pages back aka someone is going through 10+ pages worth of content. If I have missed more than 2 pages, I would just skip to the end page. Also, @emmemmemm just want to say I have loved your oshi since even before she was a holo.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
It was Silvervale who said that, I remember. And that's exactly why I find her helping Mysta so damn confusing. While I don't want to put to much investment in it, I can't deny your rrat about mouse might have some ground.
Given mista is one of the most popular male streamers I think the reason she helped was obvious from a business perspective.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
It was Silvervale who said that, I remember. And that's exactly why I find her helping Mysta so damn confusing. While I don't want to put to much investment in it, I can't deny your rrat about mouse might have some ground.
Also Mysta is just flip and autistic while Vale is just a menhera bitch, the autistic is the better choice

Edit: who need starfield when you can troll your oshi like this in NMS

Captura de pantalla 2023-10-02 114544.png

Short

God Damn the Sun

Ensok

Early Adopter

diethylether

bird molecule
This guy isn't attacking Henya at all though so I don't see any reason why Pippa would unfollow him unless it is perceived as pouring gasoline into the fire. Correct me if I'm wrong but he is complaining about this literalwho:
View attachment 48280
seems to be correct
1696262064294.png

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
If you guys go to war and I get conscripted because of this please don't tell ***** that I love her, that would be embarrassing. And if my death isn't funny, lie to the reporters when you get back so that they at least report it as being really really funny

Also General lurkers/posters please visit the Akio air thread as it will make your day.

In the meantime look at this

And check this out, a vtuber who is totally taking a break from streaming for health reasons. 100%

Cap

Screenshot_20231002-110234_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

DanishCookies

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Top Bottom