"I AM KIND JAPANESE HUMAN"Oozora Subaru

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Aww, boo!
Anyway, here's October art, and this guy is like 80% IRyS drawings so I'm keeping an eye out:

I said I'd be keeping an eye out, so here is a LIVE spoiler:

1696224860534.png

Edit:

Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
What's this? Purple laughing dragon of NijiEN is making a original song set to premiere in 4-5 days?

A surprise to be sure.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Don't let all the Akio Air talk distract you from the fact that Nolan Crush was expelled from the TVA forums mere hours before the debut of Hololive Advent.
Incorrect, he was expelled the moment the debut started.

MagicHammer

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Maybe this week will be the wiki where proctor will get famous:

source: https://warosu.org/vt/thread/59667061#p59674304

View attachment 48103
Live recreation of this fag discovering us

For those who dont get it the oshi mark of Henya is something that Japanese pre-schoolers wear and with her being a Lolicon welp, i am surprised they discovered this now.
I dont watch her that much due to timezones
Henya still talks in her streams about how much she loves Comic LO?
I haven't heard her bring it up the times I've watched her but she's goes for so long that I usually watch until someone else goes live.
@The Proctor's only two choices to not get prosecuted in his island shithole is either convert to Islam and claim this forum is an expression of his religious beliefs about gays and women or become a person of gender.
You fool this was part of his plan! As we speak he's coordinating with the fox to seek asylum in the states and get closer to his  victim oshii :achansasuga:

In the event some journalist has read this far I would like to say that you have to dox 13 vtubers in order to make an account on this site; the contents which are stored in this thread:smugpipi:

With all that out of the way I must ask, who wore it better?
signal-2023-10-02-00-47-29-963.jpg
BB413_19_02_v027-Step1_Orig.jpg

Short

God Damn the Sun
penchiIIa m.pngmuhyohyo m.pngChinchilla in 10 minutes!!!muhyohyo.pngpenchiIIa.png

chinchilla m.pngclips from an older stream!chinchilla.png

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Minna Vanilla did a cover today. It isn't the most refined recording, but it still brought a tear to my eye.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Imagine the drivebys if this site shows up in a Nuxtaku vid
How many will actually bypass the "You must be able to read" filter at signup, though?
>encouraging campaigns of harassment and abuse against other vtubers

name one, actual example of this that isn't just "saying mean things on the internet"
@The Proctor's grooming victims. @God's Strongest Mozumite's Death Note campaign against brown vtubers. @Takodachi's karaoke archiving habits. :fishfry:

And last but not least, a famous former member of this forum infiltrating dozens, if not hundreds of Discords to spread doxes and harass the users through incessant lmaoing.

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Live recreation of this fag discovering us

I haven't heard her bring it up the times I've watched her but she's goes for so long that I usually watch until someone else goes live.

You fool this was part of his plan! As we speak he's coordinating with the fox to seek asylum in the states and get closer to his  victim oshii :achansasuga:

In the event some journalist has read this far I would like to say that you have to dox 13 vtubers in order to make an account on this site; the contents which are stored in this thread:smugpipi:

With all that out of the way I must ask, who wore it better?
View attachment 48239 View attachment 48240

Her normal model is cute I completely forgot that she's supposed to be a horrortuber of sorts

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
>encouraging campaigns of harassment and abuse against other vtubers

name one, actual example of this that isn't just "saying mean things on the internet"
I'm betting it's us encouraging and advising Anthime's Froot expose
If somebody cares enough to tell me how (lol can't be bothered looking for myself) to contact Nux, I'd be totally happy to go on his show and talk about the site with him.
This would be fuckin hilarious

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
If we ever get a hitpiece, we should do what the The Horned Rat thread did and have a large un-hideable banner with archives and links to Froot's non donation and/or the time she called her sister/brother a tranny in a /k/ discord

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

DanishCookies

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
They hate me because I'm brown.
@God's Strongest Mozumite You get a new Oshi and we lose a bad poster, everyone wins!

If somebody cares enough to tell me how (lol can't be bothered looking for myself) to contact Nux, I'd be totally happy to go on his show and talk about the site with him.
If you get on a show with him can you please tell him he's an aggressively annoying spaz who clearly wasn't bullied enough as a kid.

Thanks sugar tits <3

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

This is the worst graduation in the history of graduations, im crying, sobbing, on my knees. asking for a signal from god

This chad has figured out the solution:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Seems she's working on new stickers and digital pack too:

Limkin

A surprise to be sure.
She is clearly graduating soon, the song's name is a sure tell that she sees her current opportunities at Niji as limiting her career and wants to make better and bigger things somewhere else

Last edited:

MostlyALurker777

Bit of backpedal here but I'm kind if amazed at how Ironmouse and Gunrun helped Mysta with his tax issue and it kind of blows my mind because why in the hell this kind of support didn't happen with Silvervale when she was getting harassed? This feels like such a strange contrast to me cause whatever happened cause not only silver, but veibei and nyanners to leave. Seriously what the fuck happened behind doors?

Last edited:
Top Bottom