"Katta, I've known you for one day. Don't make me yell slurs in your face!"Tenma Maemi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

UberSoldat

So Sayu did a collab with Hime, Tobs, and Yuko yesterday as part of her subathon. Yes, I'm slow, but sometimes life gets in the road of watching anime girls be idiots.

Normally, finding a specific segment in a donothon is a huge chore. Not this time, though: you can watch the collab right from the start of the video without any timestamps, and you will have only missed the very start.

Quick notes:
- The game they played was called Codenames. Collab went for about two hours. The game where you had to guess a secret word based off clues the other team gives. Not a very fun game, from what I could see.
- Rie loses every game she plays but damn if she doesn't win MVP of the collab every single time. It's quite telling that the one clip on Sayu's channel from the collab was instigated by Rie (link at end). Rie really shows her collab skills in what could have been a much more unmemorable and possibly even awkward collab without her. She says out-there things and repeatedly tries to draw the other three in to her crazy ideas, tries to draw random funny associations for words, all sorts of things that help save the collab from crashing and burning.
- Sayu does alright in terms of engaging the group, but she's a clear second place. Yuko is strangely unmemorable - and I don't think anyone would accuse Yuko of being unmemorable in any other circumstance, but she manages it here. I'll be damned if I could tell you anything about Tobs after the collab.
- Someone please add, "I was always really curious about what... what being fucked by a tentacle would feel like," Himemiya Rie to the random text file. Thanks.

It's not Rie's best collab, but if you want proof that Rie is actually really good at collabs, this is a great stream for it. It's easy to say someone is good at collabs when they're hanging with friends and shooting the shit, but when Rie is with people she's relatively unfamiliar with, the game isn't entertaining, and the collab risks getting awkward, she really shows her skills and saves the colab. Good job, Rie.

Bonus clip where Rie shares her love of octopii and squid with the rest of the group:

Man I wish these collabs didn't happen at such a bad time for me.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Man I wish these collabs didn't happen at such a bad time for me.
I feel you. Why do you think I'm writing a summary of a collab that happened nearly two days ago only just now?

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Has anyone posted an update about Lola Loading/YFUbaby stuff already? Apparently she reached out to TVS so she could drop the full story about her sudden graduation as Lola Loading
tl;dr the company was a massive dipshit and locked her out of her socmed accounts before dropping the graduation announcement

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Cyclops is going through pokemon found media

logitech

For today's unexpected crossover:
snip
I'd love to see a Lia and Lisa collab, if only because I think it would go pretty similarly to Lisa and Pippa's collabs.
very :pekomusliml:
You know when i looked up the anime Astarotte i didnt know i would end up going LISA WFT, lisa is no longer an innocent flower.(she is a vtuber after all)
In the medieval fantasy world of Álfheimr, succubus princess Astarotte Ygvar, the first princess of the kingdom of Ygvarland (ユグヴァルランド, Yuguvarurando), has just reached the age of 10. 10 years old is a special age for a young succubus, as it is when they are traditionally expected to form a male harem.

In order to maintain their body and preserve their beautiful appearance, Succubi who have undergone puberty must consume male essence, similar to how a vampire must consume blood. Initially a mere kiss will suffice, however as Succubi mature into young adults they eventually need to consume a liquid called "sáðfryma," better known as semen, to sustain themselves. The harems they form ensure a steady and safe supply of the liquid.

The princess, however, bears a great dislike against men, and only agrees to create a harem if a human male is to join, as humans are said to be extinct. However her followers are able to find a human male named Naoya Tohara who, along with his daughter Asuha, is brought to the monster realm to be part of Astarotte's harem. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lotte_no_Omocha!
Maybe i some how got the wrong anime?🌈

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Ui did the illustration for Pmaru/Not Kaguya Luna's newly released merch.

This is a pretty cool collab to see ngl.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
So Sayu did a collab with Hime, Tobs, and Yuko yesterday as part of her subathon. Yes, I'm slow, but sometimes life gets in the road of watching anime girls be idiots.

Normally, finding a specific segment in a donothon is a huge chore. Not this time, though: you can watch the collab right from the start of the video without any timestamps, and you will have only missed the very start.

Quick notes:
- The game they played was called Codenames. Collab went for about two hours. The game where you had to guess a secret word based off clues the other team gives. Not a very fun game, from what I could see.
- Rie loses every game she plays but damn if she doesn't win MVP of the collab every single time. It's quite telling that the one clip on Sayu's channel from the collab was instigated by Rie (link at end). Rie really shows her collab skills in what could have been a much more unmemorable and possibly even awkward collab without her. She says out-there things and repeatedly tries to draw the other three in to her crazy ideas, tries to draw random funny associations for words, all sorts of things that help save the collab from crashing and burning.
- Sayu does alright in terms of engaging the group, but she's a clear second place. Yuko is strangely unmemorable - and I don't think anyone would accuse Yuko of being unmemorable in any other circumstance, but she manages it here. I'll be damned if I could tell you anything about Tobs after the collab.
- Someone please add, "I was always really curious about what... what being fucked by a tentacle would feel like," Himemiya Rie to the random text file. Thanks.

It's not Rie's best collab, but if you want proof that Rie is actually really good at collabs, this is a great stream for it. It's easy to say someone is good at collabs when they're hanging with friends and shooting the shit, but when Rie is with people she's relatively unfamiliar with, the game isn't entertaining, and the collab risks getting awkward, she really shows her skills and saves the collab. Good job, Rie.

Bonus clip where Rie shares her love of octopii and squid with the rest of the group:

Its a shame she its only good in Collabs
Sayu is just super awkward in general
Without her degenerate shit Yuko doesnt shines that much
What the fuck is a Tobs???

Ayame

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Negzana

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Its a shame she [Rie] its only good in Collabs
That's one way of looking at it.

Another way, and one I infinitely prefer, is to think that some of the most popular entertainment ever is basically collabs. Top Gear was just three guys collabing over cars and car culture. Mythbusters was just two guys collabing over backyard science. Pawnstars is just a few guys collabing over buying and selling at a pawnbroker. Joe Rogan's podcast is just him collabing with whatever guest he has that day.

I wouldn't underestimate how valuable being good at collabs can be.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Biboo's collabs with her senpai have all been great, so far. She seems to mesh well with pretty much anyone.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
I've got a more simple explanation.
Sometimes bros just want to hang with bros, worship God, and make good beer.

And cheese, don't forget the cheese.
Wait...
>Cheese and Alcohol
> Mold and Ferment
Bros, is Pippa secretly a Medieval Catholic Monk?

Called it.Now she needs to wait for the next Aki 3D event.

The song its just so catchy + that silly dance.I also got that song stuck in my head.

They said it's all they're seeing on Tik Tok recently. It's likely spread outside the chuubasphere and rando nips are doing dance videos or memes with it. I love the idea of Ui being most known not for her art but for a high quality shitpost
:ironmousekek:

That thing is fucking everywhere, not just tiktok.
Joke's on her if she ends up hating the MV, because she not only made an earworm of a song, she also hired a fucking goated animator for the chorus parts.
I personally don't care about lolis, but the animation is SO smooth man.
I'm expecting people will start posting covers of it relatively soon.

:BijouBijou:
These two motherfuckers share the same braincell, it's great.

Can any Novellites confirm if Shiori has any collabs planned or something? Is there any reason to why she's mostly done solo content or is she just terminally autistic like Pippa?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
For today's unexpected crossover:

I'd love to see a Lia and Lisa collab, if only because I think it would go pretty similarly to Lisa and Pippa's collabs.

im willing to ignore all the degeneracy in this image just to call her based for Trigun and Kekkai Sensen

:shubaIapprob::shubaIapprob:

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
What the hell is it with Vtubers and terrible relationships with family members + anxiety + depression + other stupid shit. Its almost as if you have to be broken to do Vtubing.
Being real? Since it's the internet so you know a lot of it can be overblown or even outright lies at times. Especially with western vtubers that thrive more on vtweeting/drama than actual content creation, but also keeping in mind many vtubers are just shit people which basically always have had a terrible family situation.
did she get super aids or wtf? I have no beef I'm genuinely curious what got to her to fuck her up to that degree, the only thing I can think of is lyme disease other than that maybe a bad pregnancy?
Probably just overworked, since University work plus adding on other things can be a hell of a combo.
Can any Novellites confirm if Shiori has any collabs planned or something? Is there any reason to why she's mostly done solo content or is she just terminally autistic like Pippa?
She's just trying to get a dedicated gachi following and probably smart (at least a little) enough to know being mostly a solo flyer is usually what works, since collabing will introduce potential dedicated viewers to new girls and they get yoinked away.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

She is just literally female Vesper and will go full menhera autist soon

:cursedbae::cursedbae:

Negzana

Kaela only tolerated pizza and prefers it plain and doesn't like tomatoes.... Her taste buds are non-existent I swear

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Top Bottom