"I'll buy you a sound-proof room so you can scream all you want"IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
When did Sakana have a boyfriend yab?
When he was telling his turret larping story he called the friends he was playing with his "boyfriends". Also during the Airi interview he was talking about grinding coffee and said he "uses grinder".
1695108773431.png

Last edited:

Limkin

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Been awhile since some cursed Uruka dropped

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Lisa Makoh will sing together with Nijyuna at 8PM JST

Suou Patra will play Trombone Champ at 9PM JST.

Expected this after the Nintendo Direct stream.

Himekuma Ribon and Tsukushi Aria will release a duet cover at 10PM JST.

It's in Aria's channel so the video should stay even after Ribon graduates.

Hoshikawa Sara invited Matsuri to her love advice corner and it went as well as you'd expect.

Amamiya Kokoro can unleash a different Hinano laugh.

Also Nishizawa 5mm with daughter Shinomiya Runa acting like a true Asian mother.

Last edited:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
F6XxZP5bUAA2rza

Lui Sake anyone?

Ramblings from watching Raden lately.

- Mentioned a certain Shampoo brand that she uses, I believe it was "&honey" and the rush of people that subsequently flooded their website toasted their servers for a bit, making the website unreachable.

- Used to smoke Marlboro's as soon as she turned 20. (Smoking Age in Japan). Eventually decided the taste wasn't for her. But she started with this brand because of a character she loved (Jigen Daisuke from Lupin III). Nowadays Raden smokes Winston 8mm's. (Fun fact off the top of my head: Winston, originally an American cigarette is nowadays run by Japan Tobacco Co. outside of America.)

- Manager has banned her from gambling until monetization.
- First thing she is saving money for is moving! Her current place isn't noisy or anything, but she said it's not really a good environment for her and Cover management agrees.
- Currently has 736Yen to her name, but Ririka will loan her some more for now.
- Also when she gets monetized, she wants to rebuild her book collection. Raden has had to sell a lot of her things just to keep on living for a while. Even just to get to her part-time job, she had to sell stuff for transportation costs...

- Raden loves plushies. She even carries one out with her when she leaves home. Ririka commented that when they met up at the studio, Raden was carrying a rather large PomPomPurin. It's her favorite.

- Surprisingly, Ririka is the oldest of ReGLOSS unit. She even went to university, her only failed class was one super hard math course. Ririka has "super reliable onee-san energy" in person.
- Ririka's middle-school was all girls. During the training camp sleepover, the girl Ririka was sleeping next to entwined legs with her and tried to "eat" her!

- Ririka asked if Raden ever had someone confess to her, either gender, but Raden says she didn't have friends. And she doesn't like to remember her past much because of this. Still, she'd like to bury her face in Ririka's oppai!
- Ririka describes Raden as "Very smart, Very delicate, Very kind" but Raden says "There is nothing good about me, I'm just a Maverick."

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
I still haven't seen the Thing, really should watch it this October

Grave Encounters is fun, not amazing, but is a stupid kind of fun that I like. There are some mindfuck elements that do work. There's a Korean movie that's basically the exact same plot that's a bit scarier.

Alien is a classic
I really wanna find a vtuber whose never seen Alien and has no idea what it's about or what happens and see their first time watching. Alien is one of the most effective horror films out there but given it's so popular there's no way most people haven't at least heard of how the alien works and that ruins half the shock. It's still very solid even with that knowledge but I yearn for the day I see a chuuba give a genuine first time reaction to the scene.
All of these are sadly member streams but Gura and Ina watched The Thing and Alien respectively early on (Aliens as well). Ina does mention she watched it as a very little child, but I would consider that close to never seeing it.

The Thing:
maxresdefault (6).jpg
Alien featuring 400k subscribers Ina:
maxresdefault (4).jpg
Aliens:
maxresdefault (5).jpg

God's Strongest Dragoon

- Manager has banned her from gambling until monetization.
- Currently has 736Yen to her name, but Ririka will loan her some more for now.
Another gambling addict that can join the JP girls as they lose all their money.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Late answer about Liora's tags stream. At least she doesn't like NTR, Guro and Furry.

vivaldi_VTHFJWUyeR.pngvivaldi_2IAhAt1PWt.png

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Late answer about Liora's tags stream. At least she doesn't like NTR, Guro and Furry.

View attachment 45847View attachment 45846
I just find it so absurd how they're willing to rank all these fucking fetishes but they're too chickenshit to include lolicon, shotacon and rape. We all know one of the three is in your favorites, you're a female weeb it's a fucking stereotype at this point. At least lie and put them in the lowest tier, show some balls.

Not-Username

I just find it so absurd how they're willing to rank all these fucking fetishes but they're too chickenshit to include lolicon, shotacon and rape. We all know one of the three is in your favorites, you're a female weeb it's a fucking stereotype at this point. At least lie and put them in the lowest tier, show some balls.
Mindbreak and forced is obvious enough for implying rape
Did, aside from marine, someone from jp do such tier lists? I would assume that those are more likely to include shota/lolicon

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
- Mentioned a certain Shampoo brand that she uses, I believe it was "&honey" and the rush of people that subsequently flooded their website toasted their servers for a bit, making the website unreachable.
Shit like this just boggles the mind. I just can't fathom it. Never in a million years would I run out and buy something just because the funny anime character said they like it. Especially shampoo of all things. This is just completely alien to me. What's what with people.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Thats an invitation to get the twitter mob after you. Avoiding the drama is better in the end

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Bae's a pretty good shot, I think. Things before 2000 don't exist in her world.
I'd be surprised if Bae has seen either movie. Also would be surprised if she ever agreed to watch them, given how she is with horror.

Limkin

Shit like this just boggles the mind. I just can't fathom it. Never in a million years would I run out and buy something just because the funny anime character said they like it. Especially shampoo of all things. This is just completely alien to me. What's what with people.
There is a thing where deranged people are trying to use the same hygiene products as their celebrity crush, because smelling the same way as they do makes them feel like they are living together or some shit. That's on about the same level of mental illness as being a unicorn, so better not to think about it too hard or you risk becoming like them

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
you get a wig, you shampoo said wig and you put it into your bodypillow. Do you get it now?
Thats an invitation to get the twitter mob after you. Avoiding the drama is better in the end
the sooner more people start to telling them to fuck off regularly the better things will get for everyone but alas :botanshrug:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
- Used to smoke Marlboro's as soon as she turned 20. (Smoking Age in Japan). Eventually decided the taste wasn't for her. But she started with this brand because of a character she loved (Jigen Daisuke from Lupin III). Nowadays Raden smokes Winston 8mm's. (Fun fact off the top of my head: Winston, originally an American cigarette is nowadays run by Japan Tobacco Co. outside of America.)
Marine must be thrilled to have a smoking coworker again. Just like the old times in her black company!

I'd be surprised if Bae has seen either movie. Also would be surprised if she ever agreed to watch them, given how she is with horror.
That's why you lie to her. "Oh, the studio decided to make it to cash in on the Star Wars hype. Ended up being better than expected. Has a cult following. Yeah, it's a ragtag bunch of men on a spaceship. Just like Star Wars!"

Granted, Bae probably hasn't watched Star Wars, either (maybe the cartoons or sequels?). Should work on Kiara, though. If need be, mention that the movie has a cat, too.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

Marine must be thrilled to have a smoking coworker again. Just like the old times in her black company!

That's why you lie to her. "Oh, the studio decided to make it to cash in on the Star Wars hype. Ended up being better than expected. Has a cult following. Yeah, it's a ragtag bunch of men on a spaceship. Just like Star Wars!"

Granted, Bae probably hasn't watched Star Wars, either. Should work on Kiara, though. If need be, mention that the movie has a cat, too.

Cheri of VReverie is also someone that has a high chance of having never watched any older films as she's a turbo zoomer. She thought Star Wars was made in the 90s. When chat told her it was made in the 70s, she was surprised because she thought they didn't have film in color back then.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
I forgot to post this before.
But a while ago we learned that Bibi is in fact, flat.

Top Bottom