"If I had a choice between feet or piss... I'd choose piss"S.S. Isa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

MostlyALurker777

Anybody by chance archived Fauna's 3d? Still blocked by fucking sme.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Hate to break it to you but if so they would just use the same rules for JP talents for EN.
Is that a bad thing in terms of baseline behavoral rules? I figure the EN side will end up integrating into the JP e-sports scene to some extent, if not more, anyway, like how Selen does. The fact that they had the presence of mind to even ask about something that is a cultural difference means they didn't really need to poll about it since they clearly already knew there was a difference. They should be asking the talents themselves or find a pro in the NA scene to assist

I am not saying VSPO EN is doomed to fail, I am saying their management looks green as fuck and they should be asking people in the scene these things and not complete internet randos.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Half the links are dead. No archives. Whoever made that list needs to get better at the cancel culture thingy.
It's like some of it are added just because they mentioned their fetish and the list maker was like "they like this? then they are doing it in real life and therefore criminal! Must canceeeeeelllll!" or something like that. So yeah, the list might not even made without much thought or research, and even lack of archiving.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
It's like some of it are added just because they mentioned their fetish and the list maker was like "they like this? then they are doing it in real life and therefore criminal! Must canceeeeeelllll!" or something like that. So yeah, the list might not even made without much thought or research, and even lack of archiving.
The list was 100% made by people with an obvious agenda against VTubers.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Not mine, credit goes to the Pirates Discord.

I dont ask to be spoonfed usually but... any luck with the blue journey concert? :pippasquish:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Is that a bad thing in terms of baseline behavoral rules? I figure the EN side will end up integrating into the JP e-sports scene to some extent, if not more, anyway, like how Selen does. The fact that they had the presence of mind to even ask about something that is a cultural difference means they didn't really need to poll about it since they clearly already knew there was a difference. They should be asking the talents themselves or find a pro in the NA scene to assist

I am not saying VSPO EN is doomed to fail, I am saying their management looks green as fuck and they should be asking people in the scene these things and not complete internet randos.
The way VSPO was managed always had been weird but it works.
Of course asking randoms its stupid but i doubt they would do it again.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Mori is on another list
Ignoring all the others, since they're just the usual twitter mumbling over a random "Trap" or "Nigga"...
>nina kosaka - anti self-diagnose
I told you motherfuckers she's great. And now she's gone.

Sadly, the "Proofs" don't include a clip of Nina telling selfentitled internet autists to go take a hike, preferably off a roof. But it's there in my heart.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
New Juna cover its pretty good if you dig nightcore

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

I agree about the talents leading the way in terms of branch culture. There are pretty stark differences between the JP scene and the EN scene about appropriate levels of toxicity. In the end I chalk this up to the company knowing the answer beforehand and using reddit for community engagement.

For EN talents I think there will be a Selen line, similar to the Matsuri line. It's clear she is the premiere EN FPS vtuber.

Another VSPO clip

Leo is Axel if he joined a JP company instead.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Ignoring all the others, since they're just the usual twitter mumbling over a random "Trap" or "Nigga"...
>nina kosaka - anti self-diagnose
I told you motherfuckers she's great. And now she's gone.

Sadly, the "Proofs" don't include a clip of Nina telling selfentitled internet autists to go take a hike, preferably off a roof. But it's there in my heart.
The fuck is an "Anti self-diagnose" in the first place?

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
And they are going to the holocaust museum. Surely nothing could go wrong here :whatastory:
Ant can't get in, but parrot can. Banned from the holocaust museum :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
People against the tumblr/twitter trend of self-diagnosing yourself with mental disorders without any sort of professional oversight

wrp

She's against self-diagnosis. This is offensive to vermintide for obvious reasons.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I also forgot to say that airi's original song seems to be done they're just waiting on their faggy ass artist to deliver the art for the video or at least that's what I got from yesterday's stream. I love this dork she went as far as to voice the backup vocals of the songs of this karaoke :urtearingmeapart:
If someone archives it hook a nigga up.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Last edited:

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included

Looks like we got one of the dramachuubers to cover the coomtrooner

It's People-of-Tweets speak for anyone who says putting "<TRENDY_MENTAL_ILLNESS>" in your bio is cringe unless you've been medically diagnosed.

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
View attachment 45585
What is this fucking rollercoaster of a collab list?

Depressed Nousagi getting drunk while on stream with a vtuber with drama. :whatastory: Might be worth a watch.

And it includes 3 Phase girls. Something tells me she's a future Invader..........

If every indie that collabed with a PC member were destined to be an invader, the company would have like three dozen invaders at this point. I know she likes PC and it'd be a great "get" for Fish but I wouldn't read too much into it at this point.

2 tickets to nijiYamanba/pcuck tard war please

Imagine having to buy two tickets to something. :fishmandispair:

She's responded to them quite abit on twitter and recently she wasn't far from Vancouver so none 0 chance she talked with Sakana and Uruka

I know she went to Canada but I don't know if she went to Vancouver specifically. At any rate Uruka's in California, not Vancouver. You're thinking of Tenma.

Top Bottom