"You can gleam a lot about your character by looking at the people rushing to your rescue. I could be very confident in my position, but once only Proctor, Rev and some other choice grifters come to my help, I would assume I did something wrong along the way"VSoyBoy

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

IdenticalPlateaus

Original thumbnail for reference.
Oh she used the centred one? That one kinda has been abandoned in an official setting afaik. I wonder if they would have cried if she used the off-centred one which is very much still in use. Would still be a weird flag to use but funnier, like using this flag to represent Australia.
1694970763477.png

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Oh she used the centred one? That one kinda has been abandoned in an official setting afaik. I wonder if they would have cried if she used the off-centred which is very much still in use. Would still be a weird flag to use but funnier, like using this flag to represent Australia.
View attachment 45595
Personally, I think she should have used this flag.
1000007891.png

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
View attachment 45585
What is this fucking rollercoaster of a collab list?
She went to Asia for weeks and now is coming back to recoup the cost with a subathon. :whatastory:

Also needs to collab with the dramafags for good measure. :kiarachefkiss:

How anyone can take this person seriously is beyond me. To me, it seems like there are a lot of people that tacitly support her as a proxy for their own dislike of Nijisanji without realizing she is a grifter herself. I seriously don't know why anyone calling themselves a fan of Idol or Phase would want her to join. Just to stick it to Nijisanji?

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
How anyone can take this person seriously is beyond me. To me, it seems like there are a lot of people that tacitly support her as a proxy for their own dislike of Nijisanji without realizing she is a grifter herself.
Well Kson is collabing with her.. but i dont know it is her saviorfag complex or her disliking Nijisanji.

IdenticalPlateaus

Well Kson is collabing with her.. but i dont know it is her saviorfag complex or her disliking Nijisanji.
I think it is at least 2% the latter.

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
Who mentioned her when talking about Polish Vtubers again? No idea on what the context is, but damn:

ChappyCherri said:
[Humming] You're a [humming] crazy [humming] Yamanba-- OH JESUS
Huge note on the rough translation that, due to Poland's homogeneity meaning it's never really encountered black people much, Polish hasn't really developed the equivalent of a hard R. That being said, "czarnuch" isn't exactly the most polite way to refer to them, and her reaction afterwards probably says enough.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I don't remember if this got mentioned, but HoloX and ReGLOSS have a collab between the two gens this week:

Guessing ReGLOSS will have a similar collab ban to Advent, where they can collab within JP, but outside that they have to wait the full month?

Towle

Who mentioned her when talking about Polish Vtubers again? No idea on what the context is, but damn:

Huge note on the rough translation that, due to Poland's homogeneity meaning it's never really encountered black people much, Polish hasn't really developed the equivalent of a hard R. That being said, "czarnuch" isn't exactly the most polite way to refer to them, and her reaction afterwards probably says enough.

This.
Poles are not yet brainwashed to think that Yamamba is some unforgivable word. It's only big city cucks (like all city slickers).
And I say it as someone with Polish friends.
Her reaction afterwards was probably because she's a woman, and also she is broadcasting it over the Internet, so she probably thought about The Bridge Incident.

So in short, based Pole. Don't let twittards cancel you.

Edit. Oh it's an old clip. Nvm then.

wrp

I thought this was some kind of meme edit at first.
When did she start talking to Phase girls?
Her oshi is literally Pippa

She went to Asia for weeks and now is coming back to recoup the cost with a subathon.
:whatastory:

Also needs to collab with the dramafags for good measure.
:kiarachefkiss:

How anyone can take this person seriously is beyond me. To me, it seems like there are a lot of people that tacitly support her as a proxy for their own dislike of Nijisanji without realizing she is a grifter herself. I seriously don't know why anyone calling themselves a fan of Idol or Phase would want her to join. Just to stick it to Nijisanji?
Why is grifter the go to for seething femanons anyway? Is it just a euphemism for pickme or has it developed it's own independent slang?

Limkin

jfc

The guy also drew the rest of them

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Merciful god, grant that every copyright lawyer get infected with HPV-coated turbo aids.

001.png

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
I thought this was some kind of meme edit at first.
When did she start talking to Phase girls?
She's responded to them quite abit on twitter and recently she wasn't far from Vancouver so none 0 chance she talked with Sakana and Uruka

Towle

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Why is grifter the go to for seething femanons anyway? Is it just a euphemism for pickme or has it developed it's own independent slang?
Seething femanons? Has /vt/ melted your brain so much that you don't even know where you're posting? Going on a hiatus to go on a long vacation then coming back with a subathon is absolutely swindling your fans.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Her oshi is literally Pippa
Uh huh, sure it is.

Also
>Punkalopi
Didn't this thing sign up for the big Vermintide circlejerk only to dip when it was the equivalent to the bronycon ballpit, but with more asscancer?
>Decompressed Nousagi
lol :Vesper-UNHINGED:
lmao :ironmousekek:
I mean it could always be worse, at least it's not Merryweather. :whatastory:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Going on a hiatus to go on a long vacation then coming back with a subathon is absolutely swindling your fans.
Starting today, I am pledging to not make jokes at Gura's expense for at least a week. Understand that this is a massive undertaking for me because when I see posts like this, the potential for baitposting about Gura is all that fills my head.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Shes smart if she manages to get a fuckton of donos just from anti-niji fans, the loaded collabs otherwise also make it likely that she could make bank

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
You guys need an oshi that is too lazy to follow her dreams and strongarms her jewish overlords just so that she can sit around and stream all day

Or an oshi that is a workaholic and does nothing but work on streams so much that she misses them

Top Bottom