"No I don't think you'd be a furry for fucking a centaur. Satyrs are hot, why not!"S.S. Isa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Bild_2023-09-17_154155655.png
pako-papa released loli Sana
>brown
>australian
>space-themed
lets hope she doesnt get graduated from the game, for him and his poor heart

saw this and was also remined of this story I read before
Bild_2023-09-17_154812972.png
They are good girls, I dont watch them much but I am very happy that they arrived somewhere where they can shine in front of an audience

Oh yeah Kiara made an official Korean cover of her song DO U.

I think I actually prefer the Korean version over the EN one
Something about how the lyrics flow better over the beat or something

Art Tax:

Also I feel obligated to shill this one again:

and for the meme, this as well:

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter

Terumi Koizumi (2view specializing in zatsudans) about to start her redebut with a new design

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
AiryPro's clingy oneesan will read you Alice in Wonderland with her 3dio mic at midnight JST.

VSpo's Ichinose Uruha with DQXI.

Didn't expect her to play RPG but Aizawa Ema her kouhai has already played it.

One VSPo clip to be happy that you can be better at maths than some Asians.

Even VSpo's best maths expert is still weak at English.

Also you can never have enough Hinaano laughing.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Rie was good in the collab. I skip all of her weird streams and zatsu streams, I don't think she's my taste for that. Her music streams are good but she should use her guitar more and try to be less "vtuber music", "karaoke but gay" was hilarious. She barely plays any actual games, which is fine (I'm a Pippa fan) but that's giving up a big source of stream content. A massive amount of her streams just look like "Hime being weird". I don't think she knows what ASMR is, or her taste in it is just too different. She has a really good model and multiple talents but maybe she needs a manager to help her with content. I wonder what would happen if for 1 month she would do a weekly: 1 music stream, 1 weird stream, 3 " popular game" streams (not genshin, not mine craft, actual popular games like other Vtubers are playing). Just have a manager tell her what to do for 1 month and see how it goes.
:fishmandispair:
I personally never got into Rie's single-player game streams. She seems to pick popular games to play a few weeks after everyone else has played them, which is a hard sell. Or Genshin Impact. Like, she should make sure she's having fun gaming, but if you're chasing numbers, Genshin is a hard filter, and so is being late on new games.

The sort of games I think Rie should consider if she wanted to do more gaming:

Multiplayer games. Can be co-op or versus. Collab Rie is best Rie.
Classic games. People will tune in to see vtubers experience classic games they love, and it can be an easy sell outside of the regular fan circles. It also has an added bonus of being cheap content, and not being so time-sensitive.
Niche genre games. If Rie has a subgenre of games she's into that girls aren't normally into, that can be a selling point in a small but uncrowded market. Like, Lumi and strategy games, or Jelly and complex puzzle games.

If Rie wants to play newly-released games, she needs to play them on release, instead of holding off like a month or more before playing. There's a lot of competition here though, it can be hard to stand out, and new games are expensive. I think she's better off with multiplayer games, classic games, or niche genre games instead.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Dorobo construction and Koro San in Minecraft
OGAYU LOVE

Limkin

Neririn successfully baited fanartists into drawing her siblings after her designing them. I am sure it will not result in any amount of inappropriate results, given she is a middle sister and she specifically requested younger one to have bigger boobs
Edit: And it got worse. Imagine calling your own mother a milf

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Not sure if anyone posted this before. A bit old, but the elite baby just reposted it:

No subs, but its easy to understand whats going on.

Here's the complete playlist, btw:

Dude's got a great talent for horror & comedy. And editing.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Towle

UberSoldat

wrp

1694964332546.png
What is this fucking rollercoaster of a collab list?

UberSoldat

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
View attachment 45585
What is this fucking rollercoaster of a collab list?
She knows Scarra and IKT from a long time ago.Also some of these collabs are also from people she already knew before but i dont remember who.There is also Phase Girls,Twitch vtubers and fucking DN and Parrot4chan???
More interesting to me that she collabs with Kson and then Silvervale
Kson kinda does whatever the fuck she wants unless it involves Nijisanji or more relevant JP vtubers.No surprise people think she has more hierarchy than the CEO of her branch

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Bae's original thumbnail for this had the rising sun flag and faggots complained about war crimes and shit so she just changed it...

Some choice quotes in chat:

LEMON_TEA: I didn't expect to see a disgusting war crime symbol on this broadcast. Why don't you post Hakenkreuz next time?
Zhao Xier: the country of comfort women are mad about rising sun flag lol

DanishCookies

Jelly's reactions to these tests are very amusing
1694965506280.png
1694965306_234146.png

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Pina Pengin is teaching Yura Rikudou how to knit.

PekoWick

Bae's original thumbnail for this had the rising sun flag and faggots complained about war crimes and shit so she just changed it...

Some choice quotes in chat:

LEMON_TEA: I didn't expect to see a disgusting war crime symbol on this broadcast. Why don't you post Hakenkreuz next time?
Zhao Xier: the country of comfort women are mad about rising sun flag lol

She have some Korean fans right? I can see why.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
And it includes 3 Phase girls. Something tells me she's a future Invader..........
She spoke pretty positively about PhaseConnect on her return stream, it's a real possibility.

Top Bottom