"A girl's mock kawaii is her weapon"Aragami Oga

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Tubedude

You don't need to fuck anyone. Reminds me of the people bitching a bout the bear fucking scene. You don't have to go through it if you don't want to see it.
You still need to deal with all the dumb come ons from your companions if you interact with them at all, then have them get pissy when you don't want to bang. Companion storylines and interactions tend to be a decent portion of these games' content, hence the moaning about the horny companion dialogues since you either have to deal with them or completely write off a chunk of content.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
dott is (maybe) back home now, and as kronii said she may have actually barely missed kaela.

I'm really confused with how Cover is handling their 3D Showcases, tbh. Like, it would be one thing if they had Bae and Mumei return home, like they were and then did Kronii's and Fauna's first (after which they could go home and MoomBae could come back). I don't understand why they are waiting this long after the announcement and what, I assume, was a lot of prep and practice.

Stunned But Dumb

Come watch an actual competent home cook

It turned out great. Gonna be checking her out more, so thanks for posting

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
V4Mirai's Abi Kabadura is collabing with Pippa this week

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I'm really confused with how Cover is handling their 3D Showcases, tbh. Like, it would be one thing if they had Bae and Mumei return home, like they were and then did Kronii's and Fauna's first (after which they could go home). I don't understand why they are waiting this long after the announcement and what, I assume, was a lot of prep and practice.
i have no clue what they are doing, i remember bae mentioning 5 hour rehearsals at one point, but i don't know if the rehearsals are for the 3D debuts or something else and i think she mentioned that after the summer concert had already ended, i like to think they will just say they "went back" to japan but the whole thing will be pre-recorded, otherwise they are just being stupid and making their already busy talents even busier for no reason.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Since its useless drama day let me add some.

Gura went live for 30s just to say she had sex with a bunch of Yamanbas. I dont have the clip it was unarchived but its REAL :mikothumbsl:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Since its useless drama day let me add some.

Gura went live for 30s just to say she had sex with a bunch of Yamanbas. I dont have the clip it was unarchived but its REAL :mikothumbsl:
Pax moment

20211023_094226.jpg

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
For anyone wanting bans and controls on the internet. Why don't you go live in China, where all this is implemented?:away: Kids are not allowed on the internet, big brother is watching everyone. That's where you belong. You'll be there to march in formation and praise Mao.
this is the argument and it always work

All this muh minor fags just keep doing the work of every authoritarian cunt when they should be worried about bringing back the family unit. I'm sure pushing for more control over the internet is gonna avoid retard teenagers from falling for bullshit, after all minors being groomed and going missing was invented in 2016 :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Anyway, on topic. Look at this dumb rabbit with jong addiction probably buying a table when she will never invite people over

soap suds

I can't find the Tweet (i was on my phone) but some Mysta fan was talking about people should not be retarded and not mention their name on someone else's chat. Assuming Mysta is back to their PL account and either streamed or said something which caused a bunch of autists to flock over and start either mentioning their corpo name or doing the WINK WINK NUDGE NUDGE "WE KNOW" type posts by making direct references to Mysta related shit. Not sure where this happened or if this was just on Twitter (and not an actual live stream) but if anyone cares, keep your eyes open for that as I am sure (knowing Mysta) it will lead to him autistically sperging out like he often did before.
Mysta is back to streaming on his pl account, though I'm not sure if "back" is the right word since he streamed once or twice on there as Mysta, and from what I've seen chat is pretty normal. I mean, as normal as a Twitch chat can be. So it's not in his chat, though there are a few who do, and it seems to be a Twitter and TikTok thing mainly. There was one tweet that got pretty big talking about the react content he was doing which referred to him as Mysta and not Blu, so I guess people were responding to that. Then there's a whole slew of kids on TikTok who are just outright guiding people to his pl account, but Mysta doesn't seem to care that much yet. Then again, all he's done since leaving is do react streams and Osu, so we'll just have to wait and see.

edit: So I was wrong, well partly. He called out the people on TikTok who were outright directing mystakes to Blu, and I think it's because he's fine with the whole 'nudge nudge wink wink' stuff on Twitter, but not telling people straight up where he's gone. Which is weird in my opinion since he hinted at showing up elsewhere the entire month leading up to his graduation, but whatever.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
i have no clue what they are doing, i remember bae mentioning 5 hour rehearsals at one point, but i don't know if the rehearsals are for the 3D debuts or something else and i think she mentioned that after the summer concert had already ended, i like to think they will just say they "went back" to japan but the whole thing will be pre-recorded, otherwise they are just being stupid and making their already busy talents even busier for no reason.
Is it going to be prerecorded? I figured they were gonna be a mixture of live and prerecorded parts, like Myth (Mostly, anyway, think Gura was fully prerecorded) and IRyS were. Like, prerecorded for stuff with the JP girls because of scheduling, but the solo stuff would be live. I figured that, plus HoloSummer concert recordings, vocal recording for whatever songs they did during their showcases and rehersals for dancing would justify the long hours. Plus, I figured the CouncilRys collab at the end would be fully live.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
But if people start posting clips on YouTube instead of Rumble, I won't have its handy apparently un-disable-able autoplay function to start playing some dime-a-dozen political vlogger's boring takes ten seconds after the clip ends and I've scrolled away from it and possibly even changed tabs, leaving me to fumble about in my browser desperately figuring out how to remain blissfully ignorant about what those darn Hollywood elites are up to this time. Why do you want to take that experience away from us?

Next you'll also be suggesting that people not post videos from Imgur which constantly open up the Imgur page in a new tab whenever we click on the video to adjust the volume or the playhead or whatever. That'd be awful. If we don't keep these sorts of awful usability problems around, we might start getting more normies here! We must gatekeep!
The reason I use rumble is because I can create an account and upload videos without no connection to my offline identity. Sure, the risk of some no-life eunuch doxing me if I upload to a youtube account is vanishingly small, but it's not zero. And going from zero to not-zero over having more convenient shitposts doesn't seem like a great trade off.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Is it going to be prerecorded? I figured they were gonna be a mixture of live and prerecorded parts, like Myth (Mostly, anyway, think Gura was fully prerecorded) and IRyS were. Like, prerecorded for stuff with the JP girls because of scheduling, but the solo stuff would be live. I figured that, plus HoloSummer concert recordings, vocal recording for whatever songs they did during their showcases and rehersals for dancing would justify the long hours. Plus, I figured the CouncilRys collab at the end would be fully live.
i honestly can't tell, they could just "simulate" it being live like they say they read a comment for them to do poses, as in they could just guess what people would be asking them to do, i just don't think mumei can ask her college to give her a month off after she just started this semester just to go to japan, as for the council collab i have no idea what it's going to be, but that would be the easiest to make pre-recorded as there could be no to barely any chat interaction.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Kiara said Myth is planning to try and one full Myth collab on each of their channels for their anniversary.

Edit: Edited for phrasing.
I wonder who the driving force behind making sure this happens is.
Gura of course. She's the biggest myth, after all.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

A

Rumor going around that Akio Air hired a 15 year old for their new gen. Evidence towards this posted by the company themselves.

Well, that's ONE way to get the internet to watch your debut stream. Three guesses to chat's favorite emote and the first 2 don't count! :gunpeko:

Mozumi Pichi and the Buddies are having their announcement stream in 5 MINUTES!!!

EDIT: WRONG LINK AND TIME!!!!

Mozzu currently answering questions in a members stream:
  • Currently a formality. May go full corpo registering in the US
  • RE: new members: "who knows..."
  • The 4 have equal ownership but Mozzu seems to be the unofficial manager at the moment
  • Mozzu's model has a nude toggle
  • Debut this month
  • V-dere will always be female talents
I'm behind this 100%! Even if it never becomes a real corpo, or don't invite anybody else in, just seeing them taking control of their future and slowly building success and popularity brings a tear to my "F U I'll do it myself" sensibilities. Kawaii did TOO GOOD a job selecting a Gen that gelled together.
And anytime it's relevant I'd like to say - Nene Amano :faqu:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
i honestly can't tell, they could just "simulate" it being live like they say they read a comment for them to do poses, as in they could just guess what people would be asking them to do, i just don't think mumei can ask her college to give her a month off after she just started this semester just to go to japan, as for the council collab i have no idea what it's going to be, but that would be the easiest to make pre-recorded as there could be no to barely any chat interaction.
My guess has always been that the girls could choose for their showcases to be pre-recorded or not. I think Mumei would be the likeliest to choose that option, then Fauna. I think Bae and Kronii would be more likely to opt to do theirs live. Bae, at least, is heading back to Japan immediately after her vacation next week, as well.

I guess time will tell what exactly happens, but I really hope Cover doesn't wait too long. I think they should have done it immediately starting after the CouncilRyS offcollab and announcement, to retain the hype from that.

braindoko

I think the Anycolor leaker got their legs broken a long time ago and everything after was just Schizo talks.
if you mean the NijiEN leaker that knew Nina and "someone from Luxiem" would graduate before it happened, he seems to have stopped after that. All talk about Selen leaving was speculation and wishful thinking by holo-dragoons

It's Turu Uiko's birthday today and a nice whale just gave 500 gift subs.

on one hand its cool that she's getting any form of support. On the other, so much money coming from one single guy has got to feel weird. At least she seems nice, I remember watching this clip back when it came out

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Kiara, what are you doing, woman? Context: that is the actress that plays Nami in the One Piece Netflix show.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
1693958798465.png

Those top couple of buttons are working overtime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom