"AH YOU PIECE OF GARBAGE! DIE!"Otogibara Era

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Cursed Pippa fan art
View attachment 42221

1693099119513.png

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Its really hard to even think what problems Magni could've had. Everything makes sense for Vesper, since he just couldn't behave with management, but for Magni it really just feels like a "You know what? Everyone knows I'm Lando and I can make more money there, fuck it dood"
I still wonder what were his reasons for joining HL, he already had a pretty decent gig and he vaugeposted once about his janky model on his personal

Im pretty sure he was the biggest # wise to be in Tempus besides maybe Bettel (even then he was only ok in twitch iirc) , so i wonder if he expected more

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
how do you people expect Yamanbas to follow the rules if there's no one enforcing them, we can't lash them but they should get a warning then a nice threadban

Anime Fan

Airi and Erina are collabing in about 30 minutes

Should be an interesting one

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Airi and Erina are collabing in about 30 minutes

Should be an interesting one

Sometimes I don't think Erina's thirst for Airi is an act.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

RiverBear

View attachment 42231Make a Vesper/Randon thread, have a dedicated liveposting thread and people still livepost on the the main thread, I'm unironic impressed, keep going guys amazing work!

:shubaIapprob:
We started as an off shoot from the Farms because we wouldnt listen to their rules

what makes you think we'd listen to the jannies now?

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
It is a qr code lol
it had a link to this.

New Selen's outfit to match Detective Pomu. KINO.
View attachment 42196

Selen returns to the dokibird

I just discovered this channel. Uploads unarchived VODs.
I've been using him to clip unarchived Airi
I still wonder what were his reasons for joining HL, he already had a pretty decent gig and he vaugeposted once about his janky model on his personal

Im pretty sure he was the biggest # wise to be in Tempus besides maybe Bettel (even then he was only ok in twitch iirc) , so i wonder if he expected more
Someone said Dez said joined holo to make friends

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Grimbo live. She's fighting chat about still calling X Twitter

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
More Shiori highlights from my favorite clipper

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
An Important Message From Ninomae Ina'nis:

That is all.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Someone said Dez said joined holo to make friends

He gushed about being able to work with new and interesting people on his level. Guess he tested it out and took Vesper with him

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
We started as an off shoot from the Farms because we wouldnt listen to their rules

We splintered because the farms was getting constantly DDOSed by vermintide and their ilk, the original plan was to close this place down and return once the farms was back up and stable but that never happened and interest in being independent grew.

On that note, the site's anniversary is coming up in like a week and a half on the 9th, anybody got anything in mind to celebrate?

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter

He gushed about being able to work with new and interesting people on his level. Guess he tested it out and took Vesper with him

This rat is the one that convinced Vesper to fight with management and then quit with him. Bastard femboy taking grandpa away :cursedbae:

Stunned But Dumb

Lando was a Vshojo plant whose goal was to take as many hololive talents with him to join Vshojo/shonen. He was only really able to successfully take Vesper (and maybe Bettel) though he was very close to capturing Calliope and Kronii

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
This rat is the one that convinced Vesper to fight with management and then quit with him. Bastard femboy taking grandpa away :cursedbae:
Ngl Vesper would've quit or menhera-ed away even if he wasnt "taken away" by Magni

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

We splintered because the farms was getting constantly DDOSed by vermintide and their ilk, the original plan was to close this place down and return once the farms was back up and stable but that never happened and interest in being independent grew.
Riverbear changing up the bait this time and targeting people's autistic urge to correct wrong things on the internet.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Lando was a Vshojo plant whose goal was to take as many hololive talents with him to join Vshojo/shonen. He was only really able to successfully take Vesper (and maybe Bettel) though he was very close to capturing Calliope and Kronii
I know this is a shitpost but it would be funny to see the two more coom averse holos join Vshoujo

I think even Fauna could do better there, she seems more stable and secure although maybe considering some Vshoujos, maybe stable isnt necessary for joining kek

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
On that note, the site's anniversary is coming up in like a week and a half on the 9th, anybody got anything in mind to celebrate?
We probably need to complete contract renegotiations first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom