"If this whole V-Tuber thing doesn't work out, let's just start a terrorist organisation"Alice Sawyer

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Yagoo spotted in Korea. Might be doing business as well as visiting Seoul Popcon since Ollie and Zeta are there.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Found a 1 view who's a male hag. He also has singing chops and he's live right now. Give him a visit if you want an alternative to the Grampire.

Name's Dex TokuYasu.

Calling him a hag does it an injustice. He actually said he's in his "upper forties" in his previous video.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Need your opinions on this one. In the thread-splitting poll I saw several people suggest Recaps to be done on a monthly basis. Here is how I see it

Pros
  • Very clear structure (can get quite messy with little details though, see below about the timezones)
  • Bigger time window, so my day-to-day IRL happenings are less likely to mess with it

Cons
  • Big gap between each one, so people who skip stuff have to wait much (MUCH) longer before catching up
  • Each Recap would require multiple posts to fit in all the info
  • Timezone doxxxx - does Xenforo's time of posts feature (like 2 minutes ago, Friday at 11 PM etc) use forum member's own system time? If so, same posts can appear as from different months for different members. Very small discrepancy, and it's not like I'm all that interesting target for doxing, but hey, safety comes first.

I haven't made a decision on this one, and I want to hear your thoughts. I'm sure I missed other advantages and downsides, feel free to point them out.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Since you're asking, I think now is a good time to point out this humorous situation: I skip the recap posts because I read everything else, so I don't need a recap. Literally the only thing I skip is the thing you put so much time and effort into.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
a month is a bit long for a recap, maybe try ever other week instead.

Gibara Fan

Babutaro(Gibara) Love
Need your opinions on this one. In the thread-splitting poll I saw several people suggest Recaps to be done on a monthly basis. Here is how I see it

Pros
  • Very clear structure (can get quite messy with little details though, see below about the timezones)
  • Bigger time window, so my day-to-day IRL happenings are less likely to mess with it

Cons
  • Big gap between each one, so people who skip stuff have to wait much (MUCH) longer before catching up
  • Timezone doxxxx - does Xenforo's time of posts feature (like 2 minutes ago, Friday at 11 PM etc) use forum member's own system time? If so, same posts can appear as from different months for different members. Very small discrepancy, and it's not like I'm all that interesting target for doxing, but hey, safety comes first.

I haven't made a decision on this one, and I want to hear your thoughts. I'm sure I missed other advantages and downsides, feel free to point them out.
It depends on what you are trying to do. If you want to keep everyone on the loop and not risk dox then then way the recaps have been done is the best way to go. if you want 100% accuracy and more time to yourself then the monthly recaps are the best option.

Personally I don't mind waiting for longer periods to catch up on the stuff I miss as long you can have time for yourself.
This is a funny vtuber form at the end of the day.

Edit1: A 2 week recap is also a good idea and a good compromise of the 2 options.

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Pros

Cons

I see every post on my own timezone. The only timezone doxx possible is if you say it yourself or if you take screencaps and post them.

I read every post ( yours included in case i miss something ) so im not to bothered with it. Just do whatever you feel more comfortable doing.

Limkin

Wild Reimu spotted in Neririn's chat

She also has another cover coming out

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

Pros

Cons

Having it bi-weekly could help with the gap if that's a concern, personally I liked the current format as it is but feel free to adjust as you see fit since the end result would still be quite beneficial for thread lurkers after all
As for the timezone doxx, every post is shown in local time I believe

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
has she been around that long? I wish I had more time in the day to watch her more cause she's hilarious but I'm curious about her lore.
She said she used to be a political commentary channel as far as I know no one has found out which one

Kotoka trashed Niji "this place kinda sucks" in Vers totsu

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Having this as an official merch made me chuckle. You can pretty much wear it in public too since it hides your power level.

Personally I would've liked her "Wishing I was Fishin'" hat, but this one is nice, too.
Yeah, the Hoes Mad incident was my first exposure to the concept, but I didn't really pursue it beyond laughing at the butthurt.
Thanks for reminding me of a pretty good clip I had saved up.

If randon tweets that he is starting to grow mold on his groin we will know what happend
He probably already has a couple mushrooms growing down there, i don't think he'd notice.
has she been around that long? I wish I had more time in the day to watch her more cause she's hilarious but I'm curious about her lore.
She's Ironmouse but not a bubble girl. That's all i got.
I'll never understand the hate Pippa gets on a regular basis. Oh wait, I forgot twitter fags are mentally ill.

Archive

And there it is!

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Re:AcT's Lisa Makoh will be singing at 7PM JST (updated).

Ririsya singing together with Ratio Yuires at 8PM JST.

Usuwa Suu changed her schedule a few times. Initially the singing stream was planned at 2.30PM JST. then 6PM JST, and now moved to 10PM JST.

So the dev that makes FOTM horror games released a new one this time the MC is a streamer. I wonder which VTuber will play this one first.

:whatastory:

From my subscriptions at least I can see 774's Ryugasaki Rene (8PM JST) and Niji's Yorumi Rena (midnight JST).

Rena's stream title is funny. "It's alright it's alright it's alright I'm not afraid I'm not af...raid"

Pros

Cons

Monthly might be too large and there are more possibilities of missing something. I would say biweekly is nice but just wondering how fast is it on average to reach the 50 pages which was the current baseline? My rough calculation was a week at most (including LMAOOOOs though).

Here's the continuation of the oneshota tips clip from Luis Cammy, the Niji "offcollab oneshota".

With a review from Roberu and Itou Life.

More reasons to like Yakumo Beni

Nekota Tsuna's chat replacing the word "hag"

Last edited:

UberSoldat

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Will there be a thread for the Hololive Splash Party live? Or do we just use the liveposting thread?

Update: For some reason I tried to look for it in The Dining Hall instead of Event. :guradumbl:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Will there be a thread for the Hololive Splash Party live? Or do we just use the liveposting thread?

TwoBit

Early Adopter

Pros

Cons

I still read the current weekly recap since things are picking up at work so I'm not able to keep up with the latest news/spergery like I used to. Maybe an every other week kind of a thing if you do need a breather? I'm fine with whatever you decide on since you're the one who is taking the time put it all together. :shubaIapprob:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
These Calli talks made me think about what exactly made me discover hololive. I was looking for covers of Homura by LISA ( the theme song of the demon slayer movie )

Then i found this fucking video i was just like who are those girls i need them. That was the beginning.

Kind of a late response, but I think for me it was the clip of Aki responding to the influx of viewers due to the clip from the same clipper. It just felt so heartfelt compared to most "real" streamers (I was never a fan of streamers in general), and it made me check out some of the other Hololive clips YouTube started recommending to me. And most of those first suggestions were from Miko, Coco, and Korone.

That's how I remember it at least, but my YouTube watch History says that these are my first ever Hololive-related videos:

1693041900040.png

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
>Calls herself chats mom
>Tempts her chat with lewd imagery
wdsmbt?

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Chalk up another graduation this month. This time it's Prism Project's Lana Shikami due to health reasons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom